|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to James while the peach was rolling?
(a) He has a fun ride.
(b) He ate his breakfast.
(c) He sat confortably.
(d) He was tossed all around.
2. What do the insects think of eating the peach?
(a) They can't really taste it.
(b) They love it.
(c) They hate it.
(d) They can tolerate it.
3. What time is James alone with the peach?
4. How do the insects feel when they see they are in the sea?
5. Why does James spill the beans?
(a) The old man told him to.
(b) He is in a hurry.
(c) He wants to see what happens.
(d) He is afraid of his aunts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James trip over before spilling the beans?
2. What does James do when he stops for breaks in the peach tunnel?
3. How long have the creatures in the peach have been waiting for?
4. Why is James so afraid when he sees the creatures in the center of the peach?
5. What calms James' fear in the center of the peach?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)