|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the insects do when the aunts are rolled over?
2. What does the Grasshopper do for the celebration for the small damage done by the sharks?
(a) Makes a checker board.
(b) Rocks the peach gently.
(c) Plays music.
(d) Vibrates the seagull strings.
3. What is said to calm the Earthworm down when she gets worried about being at sea?
(a) They can eat the peach.
(b) The hole is now at the top.
(c) The peach is floating.
(d) They can't be lost as they had no plans.
4. What does James say he needs to save the peach from the sharks?
(b) A flashlight.
(c) Some string.
(d) A hook.
5. Who captures each of the seagulls?
(a) The grasshopper.
(c) The Glow Worm.
(d) The Earth Worm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the insects think of eating the peach?
2. What kind of animals did the rolling peach frighten?
3. Who is happy about the destroyed factory?
4. What does the ladybug think when the peach stops rolling?
5. Who notices the peach on the tree?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)