|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do crickets use to make music?
(a) Their mouth.
(b) Their wings.
(c) Their abdomen.
(d) Their legs.
2. How many seagulls are captured before the peach begins to float?
3. What is Aunt Sponge thinking about when she dies?
(a) What to make with her peach.
(b) How much money she will make that day.
(c) How to get rid of James.
(d) How ugly her sister is.
4. Who captures each of the seagulls?
(b) The Earth Worm.
(c) The grasshopper.
(d) The Glow Worm.
5. What sound marks Aunt Spiker's death to James?
(a) A scream.
(b) A squish,
(c) A thud.
(d) A crunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the peach when James starts to climb the tree?
2. Who checks on the damage done by the sharks once the peach is floating?
3. What do the insects do when the aunts are rolled over?
4. What kind of animals did the rolling peach frighten?
5. Why didn't the sharks do much damage to the peach?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)