|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Earthworm compare herself to when the sharks are seen?
(a) A trout.
(c) A salami.
2. Who calms the insects down when they are at sea?
(b) The Grasshopper.
(c) The Spider.
(d) The Glow Worm.
3. What do the insects do when the aunts are rolled over?
4. Where is the tunnel in the peach?
(a) In the crease.
(b) On the top.
(c) By the stem.
(d) Near the ground.
5. How does James feel as he climbs through the tunnel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries James the most when he spills the beans?
2. What do the beans do when they hit the ground?
3. What does James help the many footed creature in the peach do?
4. Why didn't the sharks do much damage to the peach?
5. What kind of creatures does James find in the center of the peach?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)