|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Spider's aunt get stuck in?
2. What do the voices in the center of the peach say when James enters?
(a) They are happy to meet him.
(b) They have been waiting for him.
(c) They can leave now.
(d) They are afraid of him.
3. What do the creatures in the center of the peach say they feel as they look at James?
4. What is said to calm the Earthworm down when she gets worried about being at sea?
(a) They can eat the peach.
(b) They can't be lost as they had no plans.
(c) The peach is floating.
(d) The hole is now at the top.
5. Who calms the Earthworm down when she gets worried about being at sea?
(a) The Ladybug.
(b) The Centipede.
(d) The Spider.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calms the insects down when they are at sea?
2. Where did the creatures have roles before entering the peach?
3. What was Spider's aunt killed with?
4. How does James feel as he climbs through the tunnel?
5. What do the Cloud Men do when the rainbow gets destroyed?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)