|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the voices in the center of the peach say when James enters?
(a) They have been waiting for him.
(b) They are happy to meet him.
(c) They are afraid of him.
(d) They can leave now.
2. Who calms the Earthworm down when she gets worried about being at sea?
(a) The Ladybug.
(b) The Centipede.
(d) The Spider.
3. How does James feel as he climbs through the tunnel?
4. Who killed Spider's aunt?
(a) Aunt Sponge.
(c) Aunt Spokes.
(d) Aunt Spiker.
5. What does James do when he stops for breaks in the peach tunnel?
(a) Calls for his aunts.
(b) Takes bites of the peach.
(c) Washes himself.
(d) Says chants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Cloud Men do when the rainbow gets destroyed?
2. What do the creatures in the peach say they have been waiting for?
3. What kind of animal does James plan to use to save the peach from the sharks?
4. Why do the other insects not believe what the ladybug thinks when the peach stops rolling?
5. What does the ladybug think when the peach stops rolling?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)