1. How does the narrator describe James' early childhood?
2. Where did James' parents die?
(d) New York.
3. What killed James' parents?
(a) A rhinocerous.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A lion.
(d) An alligator.
4. Where did the thing that killed James' parents escape from?
(a) An aquarium.
(b) A pet store.
(c) The circus.
(d) The zoo.
5. How many aunts does James live with?
6. Why does James live with his aunts?
(a) It was stated in the will.
(b) They requested it.
(c) He likes them.
(d) His parents died.
7. What item was James allowed to bring with him to his aunts' house?
(b) A stuffed animal.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A book.
8. What extra clothing was James allowed to bring with him to his aunts' house?
(d) Day suit.
9. What do the aunts never call James?
10. Where is James confined to at the aunts' house?
(a) The garden.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The basement.
(d) The tree house.
This section contains 3,818 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)