Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After telling Mr. Davey what Joss had revealed, what does Mr. Davey say to Mary?
(a) Don't believe the words of an old drunk.
(b) Don't jump to conclusions.
(c) Don't trust anyone.
(d) Don't go to the authorities.
2. Where does Mary meet with Mrs. Bassat?
(a) In the study.
(b) In the drawing room.
(c) In the gazebo.
(d) In the library.
3. What does Mr. Davey give Mary in Chapter 10?
(a) A flask.
(b) A note.
(c) A cloak.
(d) A blanket.
4. What does Mary find at the vicarage which disturbs her?
(a) A caricature.
(b) A poem.
(c) A scrapbook.
(d) A letter.
5. Why do the thieves burn the cart?
(a) To send a signal.
(b) To dispose of the dead bodies.
(c) To hide their trail.
(d) To keep warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mary told Jem left with?
2. Where does Mary find herself when she awakes in Chapter 11?
3. What does Jem notice about Mary's appearance in Chapter 13?
4. What happens sooner than expected for the men Mary is with in Chapter 11?
5. Who does Mary intend to tell about Joss's latest activities?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)