|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joss decide to do at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) Take a ship out to sea.
(b) Run away.
(c) Hang himself.
(d) Hide in his cellar.
2. Who approaches Mary at the end of Chapter 6?
(b) A man on horseback.
(c) A child.
(d) An old woman.
3. Where does Jem say he is heading in Chapter 18?
4. Who does Mary follow across the moors in Chapter 6?
(c) An unknown figure.
5. Who is the second person Mary suspects of Joss's murder?
(a) The squire.
(b) Mr. Davey.
(d) Joss's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trip does Mary recall in Chapter 8?
2. Where does Joss take Mary in Chapter 11?
3. How does Mary describe her aunt presently?
4. Where does Mary see Jem in Chapter 18?
5. What is Mary's last name?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)