|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary tell the vicar in Chapter 7?
(a) That she thinks the moors are haunted.
(b) What her hopes and dreams are.
(c) That she hates living at Jamaica Inn.
(d) Everything she knows about Jamaica Inn and Joss.
2. According to the driver, what do people in the area no longer do?
(a) Have parties at Jamaica Inn.
(b) Pray for Jamaica Inn.
(c) Throw eggs at Jamaica Inn.
(d) Have drinks at Jamaica Inn.
3. Who does Mary have breakfast with in Chapter 3?
(b) One of Joss' friends.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) The cat.
4. How does Mary feel while being kept indoors in Chapter 5?
5. What does Mr. Davey say will stop Joss from causing ships to wreck?
(a) The threat of divine judgement.
(b) Finding employment.
(c) Coastal guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mary wait while Jem goes to retrieve the cart?
2. Who does Mary lie to protect in Chapter 6?
3. What do Jem and Mary attend in Chapter 9?
4. What is the carriage ride like for Mary after Mr. Davey leaves?
5. Where does the driver drop Mary off in Chapter 1?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)