|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What marsh does Mary wander toward in Chapter 8?
(a) Tregurrian Marsh.
(b) Trewoon Marsh.
(c) Todpool Marsh.
(d) Trewartha Marsh.
2. What unsettles Mary in Chapter 1?
(a) The foreign landscape.
(b) The driver's incessant talking.
(c) The driver's smell.
(d) The weather.
3. What kind of work did her family do?
(a) Pottery work.
(b) Brick work.
(c) Textile work.
(d) Farm work.
4. What does Joss warn Mary to do before she goes to bed in Chapter 4?
(a) To keep away from horse thieves.
(b) To stick by her aunt's side.
(c) To brush her teeth.
(d) To keep her mouth shut.
5. According to Mary, how does Patience behave around her husband?
(a) Like a bear.
(b) Like a puppy dog.
(c) Like a lioness.
(d) Like a mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary begin to wonder about Jem's visit in Chapter 6?
2. How many times had Mary met with Patience before Chapter 2?
3. How does the vicar escort Mary back to Jamaica Inn?
4. Mary observes that the main purpose of the inn is not _____.
5. What is the name of the town Mary grew up in?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)