|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died a few months before the beginning of the narrative?
(a) Mary's friend.
(b) Mary's father.
(c) Mary's mother.
(d) Mary's aunt.
2. What does Mary do while working in the bar in Chapter 4?
(a) Makes drinks.
(b) Chats with the female patrons.
(c) Sings for the customers.
(d) Sits in the back room.
3. Who did Joss buy the inn from?
(a) Lord Cornwall.
(b) Squire Bassat.
(c) His father.
(d) A man with a drinking problemm.
4. Who does Mary lie to protect in Chapter 6?
5. How much does Jem get for the high-bred pony?
(a) Exactly what he expected.
(b) Five times what he expected.
(c) Twice what he expected.
(d) Half what he expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary told to ignore in Chapter 2?
2. How does Joss dispel the sailors haunting him in his dreams?
3. Who does Mary follow across the moors in Chapter 6?
4. What keeps Mary indoors in Chapter 5?
5. What unsettles Mary in Chapter 1?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)