Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joss meet with after Harry leaves in Chapter 4?
(a) A man disguised as a vicar.
(b) A man who is drunk.
(c) A man with a very deep voice.
(d) A man who has been hiding in the empty rooms.
2. Why does Mary allow Squire Basset to enter the house in Chapter 6?
(a) She wants him to walk into her trap.
(b) She trusts Squire Basset.
(c) It is raining outside.
(d) Joss is not home.
3. What is the name of Mary's uncle?
4. What does Mary do before going on walks in Chapter 4?
(a) Writes in her diary.
(b) Does household chores.
(c) Visits neighbors.
(d) Has tea.
5. What does Mary do after waking up late in Chapter 3?
(a) She stares out her window.
(b) She quickly dresses.
(c) She pretends to be sick.
(d) She speaks to her dead parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the driver, what do people in the area no longer do?
2. In what state is Joss when Mary returns home at the end of Chapter 7?
3. What is Mary told to help Patience with in Chapter 2?
4. How does Mary describe her aunt presently?
5. According to Joss, what is Mary to do one night a week?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)