Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the cause of Mary Kathleen's death?
2. How do Sarah and Starbuck speak to each other on the phone?
3. While unpacking at the Arapahoe, what does Starbuck wonder?
4. What connection has Starbuck not made by Chapter 20?
5. What was the weather like on the night of the party?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how Starbuck's narrative voice reflects his mind and the effect on the reader's experience and understanding.
Essay Topic 2
Starbuck, even after spending years in prison, continues to commit crime. Discuss Starbuck's decisions. Why does he do what he does? What does he think will happen?
Essay Topic 3
A majority of Starbuck's story in "Jailbird" is reflection on the past and how he came to be as he is in the present. Discuss Starbuck's retrospective point of view with him and his reality.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)