Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the cause of Mary Kathleen's death?
2. How do Sarah and Starbuck speak to each other on the phone?
3. While unpacking at the Arapahoe, what does Starbuck wonder?
4. What connection has Starbuck not made by Chapter 20?
5. What was the weather like on the night of the party?
Starbuck, even after spending years in prison, continues to commit crime. Discuss Starbuck's decisions. Why does he do what he does? What does he think will happen?
Discuss what Ruth embodies for Starbuck. How does she affect Starbuck's experiences after her death? What is her overall purpose in "Jailbird"?
Discuss the tool of RAMJAC and how this prominent corporation reflects Vonnegut's ideas about capitalism.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)