|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Sarah and Starbuck speak to each other on the phone?
(a) Like they were bickering parents.
(b) Like they'd never met.
(c) Like they did when they were dating.
(d) Like they still hated eachother.
2. If Starbuck had given the paramedics Mary Kathleen's real name, what would have happened?
(a) She would have come back from the dead.
(b) Mr. Graham would drive him away.
(c) There would be a media frenzy.
(d) He wouldn't have gotten any money.
3. What division of RAMJAC is Starbuck now in charge of?
(b) The New York Times.
4. What was the weather like the night Sacco and Vanzetti were executed?
5. What is the only thing Mary Kathleen remembers about Starbuck?
(a) His ideals.
(b) His crimes.
(c) His jokes.
(d) His voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Starbuck go to find Mary Kathleen?
2. What does Starbuck say to Clewes?
3. Why does Clewes leave the reunion?
4. Mary Kathleen takes Starbuck to the top of _______.
5. Why does Starbuck want to hide Mary Kathleen's identity?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)