|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the cause of Mary Kathleen's death?
(a) She was poisoned.
(c) Mr. Graham shot her.
(d) She was hit by a taxi.
2. How do Sarah and Starbuck speak to each other on the phone?
(a) Like they still hated eachother.
(b) Like they'd never met.
(c) Like they were bickering parents.
(d) Like they did when they were dating.
3. While unpacking at the Arapahoe, what does Starbuck wonder?
(a) Where his girlfriends are today.
(b) How he came to be here.
(c) What he should eat for dinner.
(d) What tomorrow will bring.
4. What connection has Starbuck not made by Chapter 20?
(a) Sarah has married Clewes.
(b) He was set up with the Watergate Scandal.
(c) McCone is his real father.
(d) Mrs. Graham and Mary Kathleen are the same person.
5. What was the weather like on the night of the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Starbuck describes his office in the Nixon White House as a __________ cell.
2. Mary Kathleen is concerned there is no _____ in the world.
3. Whistler appointed himself as ________.
4. How does Starbuck find Mary Kathleen?
5. Who arrives at the end of Chapter 16?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)