|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the harp salesman calculating doing as he talks to Starbuck?
(a) Hugging him.
(b) Kicking Mary Kathleen out.
(c) Increasing prices.
(d) Calling the police.
2. Mary Kathleen calls the men who've helped Starbuck "_____."
3. Why doesn't Mary Kathleen want to live anymore?
(a) She has too many bad memories.
(b) She's bored with the world.
(c) She can't trust anyone.
(d) She's in too much pain.
4. Leen believes Mrs. Graham is there in disguise _________.
(a) For fun.
(b) To check up on him.
(c) Because the police are after her.
(d) To impress him.
5. In Starbuck's dream, what is he doing again?
Short Answer Questions
1. What division of RAMJAC is Starbuck now in charge of?
2. Starbuck describes his office in the Nixon White House as a __________ cell.
3. The beginning of Chapter 16 brings what revelation?
4. Why does Starbuck want to hide Mary Kathleen's identity?
5. What does the crowd watching the reunion encourage Starbuck to do?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)