|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the party, Starbuck feels _______.
2. Why does Leen wait on Starbuck so diligently?
(a) He doesn't want to lose his job.
(b) He doesn't want her to talk to anyone.
(c) He is desperate for Mrs. Graham's approval.
(d) He knows she's in bad health.
3. How did all the current RAMJAC employees gain their positions?
(a) They bribed the authorities.
(b) They had good college educations.
(c) They are related to the Graham's.
(d) They were kind.
4. Whistler appointed himself as ________.
(a) The head of RAMJAC.
(b) The leader of protests for Sacco and Vanzetti.
(c) The next president.
(d) Starbuck's lawyer.
5. How do Sarah and Starbuck speak to each other on the phone?
(a) Like they did when they were dating.
(b) Like they still hated eachother.
(c) Like they were bickering parents.
(d) Like they'd never met.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leen believes Mrs. Graham is there in disguise _________.
2. If Starbuck had given the paramedics Mary Kathleen's real name, what would have happened?
3. Starbuck describes his office in the Nixon White House as a __________ cell.
4. What is Mary Kathleen still working towards?
5. All of Starbuck's fresh-from-prison friends arrived with __________.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)