|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the limo driver wear on his uniform?
(a) The RAMJAC logo.
(b) A name tag.
(c) A woman's pin.
(d) A red ribbon.
2. What does Carter admire about di Sanza?
(a) His ability to make and save money.
(b) His ability to get away with crime.
(c) His writing skill.
(d) His ease with making friends.
3. Where does one Vicuna soul consider going?
(c) Back to his home planet.
4. Looking in the mirror in his new suit, Starbuck observes that he looks _____.
5. Why is Fender, Starbuck's friend, in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Starbuck in Nuremberg?
2. Why was Starbuck impacted by the Cuyahoga Massacre?
3. Vicuna is a metaphor for _______.
4. In New York, Starbuck stays at the "once ________ Hotel Arapahoe."
5. What prompts Starbuck to remember Sarah Wyatt?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Leen mistake Starbuck for Mrs. Graham?
2. Why is Clewes not the prominent political figure he was on his way to becoming?
3. Is Starbuck's son actually the monster Starbuck claims him to be? Explain.
4. Have Mary Kathleen, Clewes, and Starbuck moved past their ugly past?
5. Why are Starbuck's reunions with Mary Kathleen and Clewes a climax of "Jailbird"?
6. How did Starbuck become involved in the Watergate Scandal?
7. What does Starbuck's release from prison mark?
8. To Mary Kathleen, why does Starbuck have a good heart?
9. With Sarah, is Starbuck loving or courteous?
10. What are the degrees of separation between Sarah Wyatt and Mary Kathleen O'Looney in Chapter 9?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)