|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the weather like on the night of the party?
2. Why is Starbuck arrested in the Epilogue?
(a) Stealing clarinet parts.
(b) Lying to the police.
(c) Unlawfully concealing a will.
(d) Covering up a murder.
3. At the party, Starbuck feels _______.
4. Mary Kathleen calls the men who've helped Starbuck "_____."
5. How does Starbuck find Mary Kathleen?
(b) Her voice.
(c) A trail of blood.
6. Starbuck realizes the bag woman is " the ______ of Mary Kathleen O'Looney!"
7. Starbuck finds Mary Kathleen in a _______.
8. Why does Starbuck start to cry when seeing Mary Kathleen?
(a) She is crying.
(b) He's sad.
(c) She's ugly.
(d) He's tired.
9. What name did Starbuck give to the paramedics for Mary Kathleen?
10. If Starbuck had given the paramedics Mary Kathleen's real name, what would have happened?
(a) He wouldn't have gotten any money.
(b) She would have come back from the dead.
(c) Mr. Graham would drive him away.
(d) There would be a media frenzy.
11. What is the fate of RAMJAC?
(a) It's being shut down.
(b) It's being bought up by a biger corporation.
(c) It's going bankrupt.
(d) All the pieces are being sold off.
12. Starbuck says wealthy business interests are like "_________."
(d) Heat waves.
13. Why does Starbuck want to hide Mary Kathleen's identity?
(a) To get all the attention.
(b) To protect her vanity.
(c) To keep her secrets.
(d) To protect his own self-interests.
14. Going to a diner, Starbuck is afraid that __________.
(a) Everyone will know about his past.
(b) He won't know anyone.
(c) The food will be bad.
(d) He won't be able to afford the bill.
15. Who arrives at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) The police.
(c) Sarah Wyatt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Kathleen takes Starbuck to the top of _______.
2. What connection has Starbuck not made by Chapter 20?
3. Starbuck describes his office in the Nixon White House as a __________ cell.
4. Why did Mary Kathleen become a heavy drinker?
5. What was the cause of Mary Kathleen's death?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)