|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While unpacking at the Arapahoe, what does Starbuck wonder?
(a) What he should eat for dinner.
(b) How he came to be here.
(c) What tomorrow will bring.
(d) Where his girlfriends are today.
2. Mary Kathleen takes Starbuck to her cavern under ________.
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) The street.
(c) The Empire State Building.
3. Who does Mary Kathleen say the rightful owners of RAMJAC are?
(a) The American people.
(b) Starbuck and his friends.
(d) Her family.
4. What name did Starbuck give to the paramedics for Mary Kathleen?
5. What name is Mary Kathleen buried under?
(d) Her grave is unmarked.
6. At Leen's apartment, what are Starbuck and his friends wondering?
(a) Where the food is.
(b) What they did to get Mrs. Graham's attention.
(c) Why they are with Leen.
(d) Where Mary Kathleen is.
7. When was the last time Starbuck cried?
(a) When he found Ruth dead.
(b) When his son was born.
(c) When Sarah yelled at him.
(d) When McCone died.
8. Clewes is now a _______ salesman.
9. Starbuck realizes the bag woman is " the ______ of Mary Kathleen O'Looney!"
10. Why does Starbuck want to hide Mary Kathleen's identity?
(a) To protect his own self-interests.
(b) To protect her vanity.
(c) To get all the attention.
(d) To keep her secrets.
11. Starbuck finds Mary Kathleen in a _______.
12. When does Leen begin to believe Starbuck is Mrs. Graham in disguise?
(a) When he hears him laugh.
(b) When he sees his handwriting.
(c) When Clewes convinces him so.
(d) When he remembers a similar dream he had.
13. In Starbuck's dream, what is he doing again?
14. What does the crowd watching the reunion encourage Starbuck to do?
(a) Run away.
(b) Get her off the street.
(c) Embrace Mary Kathleen.
(d) Give Mary Kathleen money.
15. What connection has Starbuck not made by Chapter 20?
(a) McCone is his real father.
(b) Sarah has married Clewes.
(c) He was set up with the Watergate Scandal.
(d) Mrs. Graham and Mary Kathleen are the same person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Kathleen not remember?
2. What is Mary Kathleen still working towards?
3. Starbuck is forgotten in the police precinct for ________.
4. Why does Leen wait on Starbuck so diligently?
5. Why does Starbuck wake up so early?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)