|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What party is being thrown in the Epilogue?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A farewell party.
(c) A congratulations party.
(d) A welcome home party.
2. What is the fate of RAMJAC?
(a) All the pieces are being sold off.
(b) It's being bought up by a biger corporation.
(c) It's being shut down.
(d) It's going bankrupt.
3. What does Starbuck say to Clewes?
(a) He's missed him.
(b) He forgot about him.
(c) He's sorry.
(d) He is happy to be out.
4. Why is Starbuck arrested in the Epilogue?
(a) Stealing clarinet parts.
(b) Lying to the police.
(c) Covering up a murder.
(d) Unlawfully concealing a will.
5. Starbuck finds Mary Kathleen in a _______.
6. What name is Mary Kathleen buried under?
(d) Her grave is unmarked.
7. When does Leen begin to believe Starbuck is Mrs. Graham in disguise?
(a) When he sees his handwriting.
(b) When he remembers a similar dream he had.
(c) When Clewes convinces him so.
(d) When he hears him laugh.
8. Where does Starbuck go to find Mary Kathleen?
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) The harp showroom.
(d) Her house.
9. In Starbuck's dream, what is he doing again?
10. What is the bag woman insisting to Starbuck?
(a) He needs to get away from her.
(b) He should give her money.
(c) She knows what he did.
(d) She knows him.
11. How are Mary Kathleen's final wishes not being met?
(a) RAMJAC belongs to corporations.
(b) There's no memorial statue for her.
(c) She isn't burried next to her husband.
(d) Starbuck wasn't made vice president.
12. Starbuck realizes the bag woman is " the ______ of Mary Kathleen O'Looney!"
13. At the party, Starbuck feels _______.
14. What was the weather like the night Sacco and Vanzetti were executed?
15. Starbuck describes his office in the Nixon White House as a __________ cell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Starbuck's mother's laugh sounds like a _______.
2. Mary Kathleen takes Starbuck to her cavern under ________.
3. How do Sarah and Starbuck speak to each other on the phone?
4. Mary Kathleen calls the men who've helped Starbuck "_____."
5. What does Mary Kathleen carry in her plastic bags?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)