|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the weather like on the night of the party?
2. What division of RAMJAC is Starbuck now in charge of?
(b) The New York Times.
3. The beginning of Chapter 16 brings what revelation?
(a) Starbuck cheated on Mary Kathleen.
(b) Mary Kathleen is Mrs. Graham.
(c) Starbuck lied about his Watergate involvement.
(d) Starbuck has cancer.
4. Mary Kathleen takes Starbuck to the top of _______.
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) The Chrysler Building.
(c) Her old apartment building.
(d) The World Trade Center.
5. What connection has Starbuck not made by Chapter 20?
(a) Sarah has married Clewes.
(b) Mrs. Graham and Mary Kathleen are the same person.
(c) McCone is his real father.
(d) He was set up with the Watergate Scandal.
6. When was the last time Starbuck cried?
(a) When Sarah yelled at him.
(b) When his son was born.
(c) When McCone died.
(d) When he found Ruth dead.
7. How do Sarah and Starbuck speak to each other on the phone?
(a) Like they did when they were dating.
(b) Like they still hated eachother.
(c) Like they were bickering parents.
(d) Like they'd never met.
8. All of Starbuck's fresh-from-prison friends arrived with __________.
(a) Their new wives.
(b) Former RAMJAC employees.
(c) Their childhood friends.
(d) Political figures.
9. Why does Starbuck wake up so early?
(a) He went to sleep early.
(b) The city is loud.
(c) He never went to sleep.
(d) He's still on his prison schedule.
10. At Leen's apartment, what are Starbuck and his friends wondering?
(a) What they did to get Mrs. Graham's attention.
(b) Where Mary Kathleen is.
(c) Where the food is.
(d) Why they are with Leen.
11. Who does Mary Kathleen say the rightful owners of RAMJAC are?
(b) Her family.
(c) The American people.
(d) Starbuck and his friends.
12. Where does Starbuck go to find Mary Kathleen?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) The harp showroom.
(d) Her house.
13. Starbuck is forgotten in the police precinct for ________.
(a) Eight hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) Two days.
(d) All night.
14. If Starbuck had given the paramedics Mary Kathleen's real name, what would have happened?
(a) She would have come back from the dead.
(b) Mr. Graham would drive him away.
(c) He wouldn't have gotten any money.
(d) There would be a media frenzy.
15. Why does Starbuck want to hide Mary Kathleen's identity?
(a) To protect his own self-interests.
(b) To get all the attention.
(c) To keep her secrets.
(d) To protect her vanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Starbuck realizes the bag woman is " the ______ of Mary Kathleen O'Looney!"
2. Starbuck reads a ______ written by his son.
3. What is the harp salesman calculating doing as he talks to Starbuck?
4. How did all the current RAMJAC employees gain their positions?
5. Starbuck thinks fifty year old harps belong in a ______ or a museum.
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)