|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Starbuck go to find Mary Kathleen?
(a) Her house.
(c) The harp showroom.
(d) Grand Central Station.
2. Mary Kathleen takes Starbuck to her cavern under ________.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) The street.
3. Why is the harp salesman upset with Mary Kathleen?
(a) She owes him a lot of money.
(b) She didn't bring him lunch.
(c) She smells bad.
(d) She brought a stranger to his shop.
4. Where does Starbuck find clarinet parts?
(a) His dresser.
(b) His suitcase.
(c) Under his bed.
(d) The lobby.
5. While unpacking at the Arapahoe, what does Starbuck wonder?
(a) What he should eat for dinner.
(b) What tomorrow will bring.
(c) Where his girlfriends are today.
(d) How he came to be here.
6. Why did Mary Kathleen become a heavy drinker?
(a) To cure herself of her other addictions.
(b) She liked to party.
(c) Her husband died.
(d) She was hearing voices.
7. What does Mary Kathleen carry in her plastic bags?
(b) All her possessions.
8. What name is Mary Kathleen buried under?
(a) Her grave is unmarked.
9. What does Mary Kathleen not remember?
(a) Her last name.
(b) Starbuck's crimes.
(c) Her marraige.
(d) Her childhood.
10. Clewes is now a _______ salesman.
11. Why did Mary Kathleen receive shock treatments?
(a) To retrieve her memory.
(b) To cure her hallucinations.
(c) To cure her addictions.
(d) To punish her.
12. Why does Starbuck want to hide Mary Kathleen's identity?
(a) To protect his own self-interests.
(b) To protect her vanity.
(c) To keep her secrets.
(d) To get all the attention.
13. Starbuck describes his office in the Nixon White House as a __________ cell.
14. What name did Starbuck give to the paramedics for Mary Kathleen?
15. How did all the current RAMJAC employees gain their positions?
(a) They bribed the authorities.
(b) They had good college educations.
(c) They are related to the Graham's.
(d) They were kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary Kathleen say the rightful owners of RAMJAC are?
2. What did Starbuck take from Mary Kathleen's belongings?
3. Why does Starbuck wake up so early?
4. Why is Starbuck arrested in the Epilogue?
5. Starbuck's mother's laugh sounds like a _______.
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)