|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What party is being thrown in the Epilogue?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A welcome home party.
(c) A congratulations party.
(d) A farewell party.
2. Mary Kathleen calls the men who've helped Starbuck "_____."
3. Where does Starbuck try to store Mary Kathleen's will?
(a) With her body.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) A safety deposit box.
(d) With Clewes.
4. Why is the harp salesman upset with Mary Kathleen?
(a) She didn't bring him lunch.
(b) She brought a stranger to his shop.
(c) She owes him a lot of money.
(d) She smells bad.
5. What name did Starbuck give to the paramedics for Mary Kathleen?
6. Whistler appointed himself as ________.
(a) Starbuck's lawyer.
(b) The next president.
(c) The leader of protests for Sacco and Vanzetti.
(d) The head of RAMJAC.
7. What was the weather like the night Sacco and Vanzetti were executed?
8. Why doesn't Mary Kathleen want to live anymore?
(a) She can't trust anyone.
(b) She has too many bad memories.
(c) She's bored with the world.
(d) She's in too much pain.
9. In Starbuck's dream, what is he doing again?
10. All of Starbuck's fresh-from-prison friends arrived with __________.
(a) Political figures.
(b) Their childhood friends.
(c) Their new wives.
(d) Former RAMJAC employees.
11. Starbuck lives the _____ life working for RAMJAC.
12. Why did Mary Kathleen become a heavy drinker?
(a) She was hearing voices.
(b) Her husband died.
(c) She liked to party.
(d) To cure herself of her other addictions.
13. What is Mary Kathleen still working towards?
(a) Making a million dollars.
(b) The Communist revolution.
(c) Finding her long lost husband.
14. What does Mary Kathleen carry in her plastic bags?
(a) All her possessions.
15. Why does Starbuck wake up so early?
(a) He's still on his prison schedule.
(b) The city is loud.
(c) He went to sleep early.
(d) He never went to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Starbuck looking for as he wanders through the city?
2. Where does Starbuck go to find Mary Kathleen?
3. What was the cause of Mary Kathleen's death?
4. Why does Starbuck want to hide Mary Kathleen's identity?
5. Why does Leen wait on Starbuck so diligently?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)