|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the party, Starbuck feels _______.
2. What did Starbuck take from Mary Kathleen's belongings?
(a) Her food.
(b) Her photographs.
(c) Her money.
(d) All her documents.
3. What is the harp salesman calculating doing as he talks to Starbuck?
(a) Hugging him.
(b) Kicking Mary Kathleen out.
(c) Calling the police.
(d) Increasing prices.
4. Who does Mary Kathleen say the rightful owners of RAMJAC are?
(b) The American people.
(c) Starbuck and his friends.
(d) Her family.
5. Starbuck finds Mary Kathleen in a _______.
6. Who is Clewes' wife?
(a) Starbuck's sister.
(b) Mary Kathleen.
7. What was the weather like the night Sacco and Vanzetti were executed?
8. While unpacking at the Arapahoe, what does Starbuck wonder?
(a) What tomorrow will bring.
(b) How he came to be here.
(c) What he should eat for dinner.
(d) Where his girlfriends are today.
9. Why does Clewes leave the reunion?
(a) He's embarrassed by Mary Kathleen.
(b) He doesn't want to see Mary Kathleen.
(c) He's bored by the conversation.
(d) He has to meet a friend.
10. How did all the current RAMJAC employees gain their positions?
(a) They bribed the authorities.
(b) They are related to the Graham's.
(c) They were kind.
(d) They had good college educations.
11. At Leen's apartment, what are Starbuck and his friends wondering?
(a) What they did to get Mrs. Graham's attention.
(b) Where Mary Kathleen is.
(c) Why they are with Leen.
(d) Where the food is.
12. Starbuck thinks fifty year old harps belong in a ______ or a museum.
13. Why does Leen kiss Starbuck's hand?
(a) He was told to.
(b) He has something on his hand.
(c) He adores Mrs. Graham.
(d) He was sleep walking.
14. Starbuck tells the harp salesman he is looking for a market for ______.
(c) Forged documents.
(d) Clarinet parts.
15. Why did Mary Kathleen receive shock treatments?
(a) To cure her hallucinations.
(b) To punish her.
(c) To retrieve her memory.
(d) To cure her addictions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Starbuck try to store Mary Kathleen's will?
2. Why does Leen wait on Starbuck so diligently?
3. Leen believes Mrs. Graham is there in disguise _________.
4. When was the last time Starbuck cried?
5. Why does Starbuck want to hide Mary Kathleen's identity?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)