|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fate of RAMJAC?
(a) It's going bankrupt.
(b) It's being bought up by a biger corporation.
(c) It's being shut down.
(d) All the pieces are being sold off.
2. Mary Kathleen calls the men who've helped Starbuck "_____."
3. Who does Mary Kathleen say the rightful owners of RAMJAC are?
(a) The American people.
(c) Her family.
(d) Starbuck and his friends.
4. What is the harp salesman calculating doing as he talks to Starbuck?
(a) Kicking Mary Kathleen out.
(b) Hugging him.
(c) Calling the police.
(d) Increasing prices.
5. The beginning of Chapter 16 brings what revelation?
(a) Mary Kathleen is Mrs. Graham.
(b) Starbuck cheated on Mary Kathleen.
(c) Starbuck has cancer.
(d) Starbuck lied about his Watergate involvement.
6. If Starbuck had given the paramedics Mary Kathleen's real name, what would have happened?
(a) There would be a media frenzy.
(b) He wouldn't have gotten any money.
(c) She would have come back from the dead.
(d) Mr. Graham would drive him away.
7. Starbuck tells the harp salesman he is looking for a market for ______.
(a) Forged documents.
(b) Clarinet parts.
8. How do Sarah and Starbuck speak to each other on the phone?
(a) Like they were bickering parents.
(b) Like they still hated eachother.
(c) Like they'd never met.
(d) Like they did when they were dating.
9. Starbuck interrupts his own memories by saying "________."
(a) Small world.
(c) What else?
(d) Or so they say.
10. Who is Clewes' wife?
(a) Mary Kathleen.
(c) Starbuck's sister.
11. How did all the current RAMJAC employees gain their positions?
(a) They were kind.
(b) They bribed the authorities.
(c) They had good college educations.
(d) They are related to the Graham's.
12. What name is Mary Kathleen buried under?
(a) Her grave is unmarked.
13. Why is the harp salesman upset with Mary Kathleen?
(a) She brought a stranger to his shop.
(b) She didn't bring him lunch.
(c) She smells bad.
(d) She owes him a lot of money.
14. Why did Mary Kathleen receive shock treatments?
(a) To cure her addictions.
(b) To retrieve her memory.
(c) To punish her.
(d) To cure her hallucinations.
15. Why does Leen wait on Starbuck so diligently?
(a) He is desperate for Mrs. Graham's approval.
(b) He doesn't want her to talk to anyone.
(c) He knows she's in bad health.
(d) He doesn't want to lose his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Kathleen carry in her plastic bags?
2. Whistler appointed himself as ________.
3. Where does Starbuck try to store Mary Kathleen's will?
4. Starbuck says wealthy business interests are like "_________."
5. Before he ran RAMJAC, what did Jack Graham do?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)