|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Starbuck go to find Mary Kathleen?
(a) The harp showroom.
(b) Her house.
(c) Grand Central Station.
2. Mary Kathleen is concerned there is no _____ in the world.
3. Mary Kathleen calls the men who've helped Starbuck "_____."
4. How does Clewes view his time in prison?
(a) It was what he deserved, so he accepted it.
(b) The best thing that could have happened to him.
(c) The worst time of his life.
(d) It was a nice break from reality.
5. Why does Leen kiss Starbuck's hand?
(a) He adores Mrs. Graham.
(b) He was sleep walking.
(c) He was told to.
(d) He has something on his hand.
6. What name did Starbuck give to the paramedics for Mary Kathleen?
7. All of Starbuck's fresh-from-prison friends arrived with __________.
(a) Their childhood friends.
(b) Former RAMJAC employees.
(c) Political figures.
(d) Their new wives.
8. What was the weather like on the night of the party?
9. Why does Starbuck start to cry when seeing Mary Kathleen?
(a) He's sad.
(b) She's ugly.
(c) He's tired.
(d) She is crying.
10. Where does Starbuck find clarinet parts?
(a) His suitcase.
(b) His dresser.
(c) Under his bed.
(d) The lobby.
11. At the party, Starbuck feels _______.
12. Starbuck lives the _____ life working for RAMJAC.
13. What is the harp salesman calculating doing as he talks to Starbuck?
(a) Hugging him.
(b) Increasing prices.
(c) Kicking Mary Kathleen out.
(d) Calling the police.
14. What pleasant surprise does Starbuck have in the diner?
(a) A warm welcome.
(b) His favorite meal.
(c) A free breakfast.
(d) Seeing an old girfriend.
15. Where does Starbuck try to store Mary Kathleen's will?
(a) With her body.
(b) With Clewes.
(c) A safety deposit box.
(d) Under his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What division of RAMJAC is Starbuck now in charge of?
2. Starbuck realizes the bag woman is " the ______ of Mary Kathleen O'Looney!"
3. Why is the harp salesman upset with Mary Kathleen?
4. How does Starbuck find Mary Kathleen?
5. Whistler appointed himself as ________.
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)