|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Leen's apartment, what are Starbuck and his friends wondering?
(a) Where the food is.
(b) Why they are with Leen.
(c) Where Mary Kathleen is.
(d) What they did to get Mrs. Graham's attention.
2. What division of RAMJAC is Starbuck now in charge of?
(d) The New York Times.
3. What was the cause of Mary Kathleen's death?
(a) Mr. Graham shot her.
(b) She was poisoned.
(c) She was hit by a taxi.
4. Why does Starbuck start to cry when seeing Mary Kathleen?
(a) She's ugly.
(b) She is crying.
(c) He's tired.
(d) He's sad.
5. Starbuck lives the _____ life working for RAMJAC.
6. What party is being thrown in the Epilogue?
(a) A congratulations party.
(b) A farewell party.
(c) A welcome home party.
(d) A birthday party.
7. What did Starbuck take from Mary Kathleen's belongings?
(a) Her photographs.
(b) Her food.
(c) All her documents.
(d) Her money.
8. Who does Mary Kathleen say the rightful owners of RAMJAC are?
(a) Starbuck and his friends.
(b) Her family.
(c) The American people.
9. Going to a diner, Starbuck is afraid that __________.
(a) The food will be bad.
(b) He won't know anyone.
(c) He won't be able to afford the bill.
(d) Everyone will know about his past.
10. Starbuck realizes the bag woman is " the ______ of Mary Kathleen O'Looney!"
11. Mary Kathleen calls the men who've helped Starbuck "_____."
12. Who is Clewes' wife?
(a) Starbuck's sister.
(d) Mary Kathleen.
13. When was the last time Starbuck cried?
(a) When his son was born.
(b) When he found Ruth dead.
(c) When McCone died.
(d) When Sarah yelled at him.
14. Why does Clewes leave the reunion?
(a) He's embarrassed by Mary Kathleen.
(b) He has to meet a friend.
(c) He doesn't want to see Mary Kathleen.
(d) He's bored by the conversation.
15. When does Leen begin to believe Starbuck is Mrs. Graham in disguise?
(a) When he remembers a similar dream he had.
(b) When he hears him laugh.
(c) When Clewes convinces him so.
(d) When he sees his handwriting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Starbuck describes his office in the Nixon White House as a __________ cell.
2. How does Starbuck find Mary Kathleen?
3. Why does Starbuck wake up so early?
4. Why did Mary Kathleen receive shock treatments?
5. Starbuck finds Mary Kathleen in a _______.
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)