|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What party is being thrown in the Epilogue?
(a) A farewell party.
(b) A congratulations party.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A welcome home party.
2. Why does Starbuck wake up so early?
(a) The city is loud.
(b) He never went to sleep.
(c) He's still on his prison schedule.
(d) He went to sleep early.
3. What is the fate of RAMJAC?
(a) It's being bought up by a biger corporation.
(b) It's being shut down.
(c) It's going bankrupt.
(d) All the pieces are being sold off.
4. What was the weather like the night Sacco and Vanzetti were executed?
5. If Starbuck had given the paramedics Mary Kathleen's real name, what would have happened?
(a) There would be a media frenzy.
(b) Mr. Graham would drive him away.
(c) She would have come back from the dead.
(d) He wouldn't have gotten any money.
6. When does Leen begin to believe Starbuck is Mrs. Graham in disguise?
(a) When Clewes convinces him so.
(b) When he hears him laugh.
(c) When he remembers a similar dream he had.
(d) When he sees his handwriting.
7. What is the bag woman insisting to Starbuck?
(a) She knows what he did.
(b) He needs to get away from her.
(c) He should give her money.
(d) She knows him.
8. Why does Starbuck start to cry when seeing Mary Kathleen?
(a) He's sad.
(b) She is crying.
(c) He's tired.
(d) She's ugly.
9. In Starbuck's dream, what is he doing again?
10. How does Clewes view his time in prison?
(a) It was a nice break from reality.
(b) It was what he deserved, so he accepted it.
(c) The best thing that could have happened to him.
(d) The worst time of his life.
11. How did all the current RAMJAC employees gain their positions?
(a) They are related to the Graham's.
(b) They had good college educations.
(c) They bribed the authorities.
(d) They were kind.
12. How do Sarah and Starbuck speak to each other on the phone?
(a) Like they did when they were dating.
(b) Like they were bickering parents.
(c) Like they'd never met.
(d) Like they still hated eachother.
13. Where does Starbuck go to find Mary Kathleen?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(c) Her house.
(d) The harp showroom.
14. While unpacking at the Arapahoe, what does Starbuck wonder?
(a) What tomorrow will bring.
(b) How he came to be here.
(c) Where his girlfriends are today.
(d) What he should eat for dinner.
15. Starbuck says wealthy business interests are like "_________."
(d) Heat waves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Kathleen is concerned there is no _____ in the world.
2. What name did Starbuck give to the paramedics for Mary Kathleen?
3. Starbuck finds Mary Kathleen in a _______.
4. Why did Mary Kathleen receive shock treatments?
5. Mary Kathleen takes Starbuck to the top of _______.
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)