|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Starbuck's mother's laugh sounds like a _______.
(c) Music box.
2. Where does Starbuck try to store Mary Kathleen's will?
(a) With Clewes.
(b) With her body.
(c) Under his bed.
(d) A safety deposit box.
3. If Starbuck had given the paramedics Mary Kathleen's real name, what would have happened?
(a) He wouldn't have gotten any money.
(b) There would be a media frenzy.
(c) She would have come back from the dead.
(d) Mr. Graham would drive him away.
4. Starbuck describes his office in the Nixon White House as a __________ cell.
5. How does Starbuck find Mary Kathleen?
(c) Her voice.
(d) A trail of blood.
6. When was the last time Starbuck cried?
(a) When McCone died.
(b) When Sarah yelled at him.
(c) When he found Ruth dead.
(d) When his son was born.
7. How are Mary Kathleen's final wishes not being met?
(a) There's no memorial statue for her.
(b) She isn't burried next to her husband.
(c) RAMJAC belongs to corporations.
(d) Starbuck wasn't made vice president.
8. Starbuck is forgotten in the police precinct for ________.
(a) An hour.
(b) Eight hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) All night.
9. Starbuck realizes the bag woman is " the ______ of Mary Kathleen O'Looney!"
10. Leen believes Mrs. Graham is there in disguise _________.
(a) Because the police are after her.
(b) For fun.
(c) To impress him.
(d) To check up on him.
11. Starbuck says wealthy business interests are like "_________."
(a) Heat waves.
12. What name is Mary Kathleen buried under?
(c) Her grave is unmarked.
13. Whistler appointed himself as ________.
(a) The leader of protests for Sacco and Vanzetti.
(b) The next president.
(c) The head of RAMJAC.
(d) Starbuck's lawyer.
14. What was the cause of Mary Kathleen's death?
(b) She was hit by a taxi.
(c) Mr. Graham shot her.
(d) She was poisoned.
15. Who is Clewes' wife?
(a) Mary Kathleen.
(d) Starbuck's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Starbuck looking for as he wanders through the city?
2. Why does Clewes leave the reunion?
3. While unpacking at the Arapahoe, what does Starbuck wonder?
4. Where does Starbuck go to find Mary Kathleen?
5. Why does Leen wait on Starbuck so diligently?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)