|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Leen's apartment, what are Starbuck and his friends wondering?
(a) Where the food is.
(b) Why they are with Leen.
(c) What they did to get Mrs. Graham's attention.
(d) Where Mary Kathleen is.
2. Starbuck's mother's laugh sounds like a _______.
(c) Music box.
3. What was the weather like on the night of the party?
4. Starbuck describes his office in the Nixon White House as a __________ cell.
5. Why does Clewes leave the reunion?
(a) He has to meet a friend.
(b) He's embarrassed by Mary Kathleen.
(c) He's bored by the conversation.
(d) He doesn't want to see Mary Kathleen.
6. How do Sarah and Starbuck speak to each other on the phone?
(a) Like they still hated eachother.
(b) Like they were bickering parents.
(c) Like they did when they were dating.
(d) Like they'd never met.
7. Starbuck realizes the bag woman is " the ______ of Mary Kathleen O'Looney!"
8. Starbuck reads a ______ written by his son.
(a) Short story.
(c) Book review.
9. When does Leen begin to believe Starbuck is Mrs. Graham in disguise?
(a) When Clewes convinces him so.
(b) When he sees his handwriting.
(c) When he remembers a similar dream he had.
(d) When he hears him laugh.
10. What pleasant surprise does Starbuck have in the diner?
(a) A free breakfast.
(b) His favorite meal.
(c) A warm welcome.
(d) Seeing an old girfriend.
11. All of Starbuck's fresh-from-prison friends arrived with __________.
(a) Former RAMJAC employees.
(b) Their childhood friends.
(c) Their new wives.
(d) Political figures.
12. Clewes is now a _______ salesman.
13. Leen believes Mrs. Graham is there in disguise _________.
(a) To impress him.
(b) To check up on him.
(c) For fun.
(d) Because the police are after her.
14. Why does Leen kiss Starbuck's hand?
(a) He was sleep walking.
(b) He adores Mrs. Graham.
(c) He has something on his hand.
(d) He was told to.
15. Where does Starbuck find clarinet parts?
(a) His suitcase.
(b) His dresser.
(c) The lobby.
(d) Under his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Kathleen is concerned there is no _____ in the world.
2. What was the weather like the night Sacco and Vanzetti were executed?
3. What division of RAMJAC is Starbuck now in charge of?
4. What name did Starbuck give to the paramedics for Mary Kathleen?
5. At the party, Starbuck feels _______.
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)