|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the cause of Mary Kathleen's death?
(a) She was poisoned.
(c) Mr. Graham shot her.
(d) She was hit by a taxi.
2. How do Sarah and Starbuck speak to each other on the phone?
(a) Like they still hated eachother.
(b) Like they'd never met.
(c) Like they were bickering parents.
(d) Like they did when they were dating.
3. While unpacking at the Arapahoe, what does Starbuck wonder?
(a) Where his girlfriends are today.
(b) How he came to be here.
(c) What he should eat for dinner.
(d) What tomorrow will bring.
4. What connection has Starbuck not made by Chapter 20?
(a) Sarah has married Clewes.
(b) He was set up with the Watergate Scandal.
(c) McCone is his real father.
(d) Mrs. Graham and Mary Kathleen are the same person.
5. What was the weather like on the night of the party?
6. Starbuck describes his office in the Nixon White House as a __________ cell.
7. Mary Kathleen is concerned there is no _____ in the world.
8. Whistler appointed himself as ________.
(a) The next president.
(b) The leader of protests for Sacco and Vanzetti.
(c) Starbuck's lawyer.
(d) The head of RAMJAC.
9. How does Starbuck find Mary Kathleen?
(b) A trail of blood.
(d) Her voice.
10. Who arrives at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) The police.
(c) Sarah Wyatt.
11. Starbuck interrupts his own memories by saying "________."
(a) Small world.
(b) What else?
(c) Or so they say.
12. Why does Leen kiss Starbuck's hand?
(a) He was sleep walking.
(b) He has something on his hand.
(c) He was told to.
(d) He adores Mrs. Graham.
13. Starbuck lives the _____ life working for RAMJAC.
14. At Leen's apartment, what are Starbuck and his friends wondering?
(a) Why they are with Leen.
(b) What they did to get Mrs. Graham's attention.
(c) Where Mary Kathleen is.
(d) Where the food is.
15. Mary Kathleen takes Starbuck to her cavern under ________.
(b) The street.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) Grand Central Station.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the party, Starbuck feels _______.
2. What does Starbuck say to Clewes?
3. Starbuck finds Mary Kathleen in a _______.
4. What is the harp salesman calculating doing as he talks to Starbuck?
5. In Starbuck's dream, what is he doing again?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)