|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name is the limo driver's a variation of?
2. The Arapahoe dining room has been converted into _________.
(a) A casino.
(b) A storage room.
(c) A dance hall.
(d) A cinema.
3. After the events leading to his arrest, Starbuck earned a reputation for being ______.
4. Saying Trout is on the "outside" means what?
(a) He's homeless.
(b) He doesn't have any friends.
(c) He's no longer a convict.
(d) He's in hiding.
5. Kenneth Whistler was a popular _________.
(a) Labor unionist.
(d) Fire fighter.
6. Why was Sarah furious with Starbuck?
(a) He lied to her.
(b) He was trying to impress her.
(c) He made fun of her dress.
(d) He had bad intentions.
7. Starbuck says he became involved in Watergate ________.
8. How did the factory workers for the Wyatt family become poisoned?
(a) From the paint they used.
(b) From a gas leak.
(c) From the mold.
(d) From the nuclear plant.
9. Why was Ruth reserved about relationships?
(a) Her parents were unhappy.
(b) She'd been divorced before.
(c) She was disillusioned with humanity.
(d) She'd read too many romance novels.
10. Israel Edel now works for ________.
(a) Sarah Wyatt.
(b) A tailor.
(d) The Communist Party.
11. Sarah's family painted their clocks with _______.
(a) Wood stain.
(b) Black paint.
(d) Water color.
12. Vicuna is a metaphor for _______.
13. What did McCone offer Starbuck?
(c) A car and a house.
(d) A place at Harvard.
14. Who leaves the limo?
(a) An old friend of Starbuck's.
(b) A child.
(c) A famous prisoner.
(d) A famous actress.
15. What does the limo driver wear on his uniform?
(a) A woman's pin.
(b) A name tag.
(c) A red ribbon.
(d) The RAMJAC logo.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Starbuck and Ruth meet?
2. Starbuck is released from prison in _____.
3. Starbuck sees the Cuyahoga Massacre as a _______.
4. Where does Starbuck go with the limo?
5. What was Starbuck's relationship with Alexander Hamilton McCone?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)