|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The people of Vicuna have the capacity to do what?
(a) See into the future.
(b) Come back to life.
(c) Leave their bodies.
(d) Change their appearance.
2. Starbuck sees the Cuyahoga Massacre as a _______.
3. Where did McCone go to college?
4. How did Starbuck meet Emil Larkin?
(a) He was a co-conspirator in Watergate.
(b) He was Starbuck's old therapist.
(c) He was a friend in college.
(d) He was Ruth's brother.
5. Walter Starbuck is an ex-con, ex-capitalist, and ex-_________.
6. Israel Edel now works for ________.
(b) The Communist Party.
(c) A tailor.
(d) Sarah Wyatt.
7. What started the Cuyahoga Massacre?
(a) A conflict between factory workers and bosses.
(b) A long time political battle.
(c) A sibling rivalry.
(d) A false accusation.
8. In what magazine was Fender's story of Vicuna published?
(c) National Geographic.
9. What is Starbuck waiting for in the prison yard?
(a) Sarah Wyatt.
(b) His belongings.
(c) The bus.
(d) A sign.
10. Starbuck makes fun of Nixon for _________.
(a) His weight problems.
(b) His bad jokes.
(c) His bad pronunciation.
(d) How much he smokes.
11. What was Starbuck's relationship with Alexander Hamilton McCone?
12. What was Hapgood's default defense for people?
(a) "The Sermon on the Mount."
(b) To write a scathing article.
(c) To mock them.
(d) To threaten.
13. A Frenchman at the airport is angry because of the ________ on Starbuck's suit.
(a) Red ribbon.
(c) Name tag.
14. How did Starbuck lose all his money?
(a) He gambled it away.
(b) It was taken as evidence.
(c) He gave it away.
(d) He made a bad investment.
15. After their date, what happens to Sarah's and Starbuck's relationship?
(a) They get married.
(b) The never speak to each other again.
(c) They stay good friends.
(d) They stay together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Arpad Leen is described as ______.
2. Mrs. Jack Graham is described as eccentric and _______.
3. In college, how did Starbuck meet Clewes?
4. What does Carter admire about di Sanza?
5. Starbuck realizes that by leaving prison he is rejoining _________.
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)