|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Frenchman at the airport is angry because of the ________ on Starbuck's suit.
(a) Name tag.
(c) Red ribbon.
2. Starbuck is narrating from _______ after his release.
(a) Two days.
(b) A decade.
(c) A year.
(d) Three years.
3. What does Starbuck say to defend himself to Sarah?
(a) He does everything out of love.
(b) His actions were an accident.
(c) They people deserved what they got.
(d) She didn't understand the situation.
4. What does the limo driver wear on his uniform?
(a) A red ribbon.
(b) A name tag.
(c) The RAMJAC logo.
(d) A woman's pin.
5. Why was Ruth reserved about relationships?
(a) She'd read too many romance novels.
(b) Her parents were unhappy.
(c) She was disillusioned with humanity.
(d) She'd been divorced before.
6. Starbuck makes fun of Nixon for _________.
(a) How much he smokes.
(b) His bad pronunciation.
(c) His bad jokes.
(d) His weight problems.
7. Starbuck is released from prison in _____.
8. How did Starbuck meet Emil Larkin?
(a) He was a co-conspirator in Watergate.
(b) He was Starbuck's old therapist.
(c) He was Ruth's brother.
(d) He was a friend in college.
9. One of the factory workers was whose mother?
(a) Mary Kathleen O'Looney's.
(d) Sarah Wyatt's.
10. Larkin teases Starbuck about his lack of what?
11. When was the last time Starbuck stayed at the Hotel Arapahoe?
12. What prompts Starbuck to remember Sarah Wyatt?
(a) Staying in New York.
(b) A woman in the lobby.
(c) Taking the limo.
(d) The streets at night.
13. How did the factory workers for the Wyatt family become poisoned?
(a) From the mold.
(b) From the paint they used.
(c) From the nuclear plant.
(d) From a gas leak.
14. Why was Starbuck impacted by the Cuyahoga Massacre?
(a) It set the tone for his life.
(b) His father was involved.
(c) McCone was impacted by it.
(d) He lost money on a bet.
15. Mrs. Jack Graham is described as eccentric and _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Starbuck's relationship with Alexander Hamilton McCone?
2. For whom did Hapgood crusade?
3. What did Starbuck's son change his name to?
4. Kenneth Whistler was a popular _________.
5. How does Starbuck describe his son?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)