|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the limo driver wear on his uniform?
(a) A red ribbon.
(b) A woman's pin.
(c) The RAMJAC logo.
(d) A name tag.
2. Why is Fender, Starbuck's friend, in prison?
3. Walter Starbuck is an ex-con, ex-capitalist, and ex-_________.
4. How did Starbuck lose all his money?
(a) He gave it away.
(b) It was taken as evidence.
(c) He gambled it away.
(d) He made a bad investment.
5. Israel Edel now works for ________.
(b) The Communist Party.
(c) Sarah Wyatt.
(d) A tailor.
6. Before going to prison, what was Clewes destined to become?
(a) A banker.
(b) A politician.
(c) An actor.
(d) A police officer.
7. How did Starbuck meet Emil Larkin?
(a) He was Starbuck's old therapist.
(b) He was a friend in college.
(c) He was a co-conspirator in Watergate.
(d) He was Ruth's brother.
8. In college, how did Starbuck meet Clewes?
(a) They had a class together.
(b) They were roommates.
(c) They were on competing sports teams.
(d) Their parents were friends.
9. After the events leading to his arrest, Starbuck earned a reputation for being ______.
10. Larkin teases Starbuck about his lack of what?
11. Whom does Starbuck lavishly tip in front of Sarah?
(a) A magician.
(b) A musician.
(c) A waiter.
(d) A woman.
12. What is the last, ironic word of Chapter 6?
13. Why aren't Clewes and Starbuck friends anymore?
(a) They had a fight.
(b) Clewes stole Starbuck's money.
(c) Starbuck betrayed him.
(d) They drifted apart.
14. After their date, what happens to Sarah's and Starbuck's relationship?
(a) They stay together.
(b) They stay good friends.
(c) They get married.
(d) The never speak to each other again.
15. Starbuck says he became involved in Watergate ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Arpad Leen is described as ______.
2. What was Hapgood's default defense for people?
3. Whose name is the limo driver's a variation of?
4. Why was Ruth reserved about relationships?
5. Saying Trout is on the "outside" means what?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)