|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carter admire about di Sanza?
(a) His ease with making friends.
(b) His ability to get away with crime.
(c) His writing skill.
(d) His ability to make and save money.
2. On the cab ride back to Sarah's apartment, what does Starbuck do?
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Remains silent.
3. Why was Starbuck impacted by the Cuyahoga Massacre?
(a) It set the tone for his life.
(b) His father was involved.
(c) He lost money on a bet.
(d) McCone was impacted by it.
4. Vicuna is a metaphor for _______.
5. What did Starbuck's son change his name to?
(a) Back to the original Polish.
(b) His mother's maiden name.
(c) His wife's name.
(d) A fake name.
6. Why was Starbuck in Nuremberg?
(a) To find a wife.
(b) To vacation.
(c) For the Nazi War Crimes trials.
(d) To visit family.
7. Walter Starbuck is an ex-con, ex-capitalist, and ex-_________.
8. What is the last, ironic word of Chapter 6?
9. What did Starbuck become involved with because of Sarah?
(c) The Communist Party.
10. Looking in the mirror in his new suit, Starbuck observes that he looks _____.
11. What is Starbuck's relationship with his prison guard?
(a) They are distant relatives.
(b) They are crime partners.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are enemies.
12. Starbuck makes fun of Nixon for _________.
(a) His bad pronunciation.
(b) His weight problems.
(c) His bad jokes.
(d) How much he smokes.
13. Starbuck sees the Cuyahoga Massacre as a _______.
14. Where were Ruth and Starbuck transferred after their marriage?
(d) Another German city.
15. The people of Vicuna have the capacity to do what?
(a) Leave their bodies.
(b) See into the future.
(c) Come back to life.
(d) Change their appearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Starbuck waiting for in the prison yard?
2. Starbuck is trying to clear his mind of _____________.
3. Starbuck says he became involved in Watergate ________.
4. What was Hapgood's default defense for people?
5. Where did Hapgood go to college?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)