|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did McCone go to college?
2. On a date with Sarah, Starbuck takes her to an ______ restaurant.
3. What is the last, ironic word of Chapter 6?
4. Looking in the mirror in his new suit, Starbuck observes that he looks _____.
5. One of the factory workers was whose mother?
(a) Sarah Wyatt's.
(b) Mary Kathleen O'Looney's.
6. On the cab ride back to Sarah's apartment, what does Starbuck do?
(b) Yells at her.
(d) Remains silent.
7. A Frenchman at the airport is angry because of the ________ on Starbuck's suit.
(b) Red ribbon.
(c) Name tag.
8. Larkin teases Starbuck about his lack of what?
9. After their date, what happens to Sarah's and Starbuck's relationship?
(a) They stay together.
(b) They stay good friends.
(c) They get married.
(d) The never speak to each other again.
10. At the beginning of the prologue, "Kilgore Trout is ________."
(b) Back again.
11. The Arapahoe dining room has been converted into _________.
(a) A cinema.
(b) A dance hall.
(c) A casino.
(d) A storage room.
12. Where does one Vicuna soul consider going?
(b) Back to his home planet.
13. After the events leading to his arrest, Starbuck earned a reputation for being ______.
14. Israel Edel now works for ________.
(a) The Communist Party.
(b) A tailor.
(d) Sarah Wyatt.
15. The people of Vicuna have the capacity to do what?
(a) See into the future.
(b) Leave their bodies.
(c) Change their appearance.
(d) Come back to life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vonnegut describes Hapgood as a _______ figure.
2. Where does Starbuck's son work?
3. How did the factory workers for the Wyatt family become poisoned?
4. In New York, Starbuck stays at the "once ________ Hotel Arapahoe."
5. In the letter Vonnegut receives, it reads: "_____ may fail."
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)