1. Walter Starbuck is an ex-con, ex-capitalist, and ex-_________.
2. At the beginning of the prologue, "Kilgore Trout is ________."
3. What is significant about Trout's name?
It's a pseudonym.
4. Saying Trout is on the "outside" means what?
He's no longer a convict.
5. From whom does Vonnegut receive a letter?
6. In the letter Vonnegut receives, it reads: "_____ may fail."
7. In the letter Vonnegut receives, it reads: "_______ will prevail."
8. What does the letter Vonnegut receives summarize?
The idea of his life's work.
9. What would have happened if Vonnegut had received the letter a few years earlier?
He wouldn't have written his books.
This section contains 3,438 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)