|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Mary Kathleen's final wishes not being met?
(a) There's no memorial statue for her.
(b) She isn't burried next to her husband.
(c) Starbuck wasn't made vice president.
(d) RAMJAC belongs to corporations.
2. What did Starbuck become involved with because of Sarah?
(c) The Communist Party.
3. Larkin teases Starbuck about his lack of what?
4. What would have happened if Vonnegut had received the letter a few years earlier?
(a) He would have chosen a different career.
(b) He wouldn't have written his books.
(c) He would have written back.
(d) He would have had children.
5. What is the last, ironic word of Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Vonnegut describes Hapgood as a _______ figure.
2. What party is being thrown in the Epilogue?
3. Israel Edel now works for ________.
4. Why was Starbuck impacted by the Cuyahoga Massacre?
5. What does the limo driver wear on his uniform?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)