|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15, 16, 17 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kenneth Whistler was a popular _________.
(a) Labor unionist.
(b) Fire fighter.
2. After their date, what happens to Sarah's and Starbuck's relationship?
(a) They stay together.
(b) They stay good friends.
(c) They get married.
(d) The never speak to each other again.
3. Going to a diner, Starbuck is afraid that __________.
(a) He won't be able to afford the bill.
(b) The food will be bad.
(c) Everyone will know about his past.
(d) He won't know anyone.
4. In Starbuck's dream, what is he doing again?
5. In the letter Vonnegut receives, it reads: "_____ may fail."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Starbuck waiting for in the prison yard?
2. What was Starbuck's relationship with Alexander Hamilton McCone?
3. Why was Sarah furious with Starbuck?
4. Why aren't Clewes and Starbuck friends anymore?
5. Whistler appointed himself as ________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)