|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In prison, what did Larkin do?
(a) Wrote a book.
(b) Betrayed his friends.
(c) Became an evangelical Christian.
(d) Escaped several times.
2. Walter Starbuck is an ex-con, ex-capitalist, and ex-_________.
3. What is significant about Trout's name?
(a) It's Starbuck's mother's.
(b) It's catchy.
(c) It's Vonnegut's real name.
(d) It's a pseudonym.
4. Larkin teases Starbuck about his lack of what?
5. What is the last, ironic word of Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Starbuck have before he went to prison?
2. What does Carter admire about di Sanza?
3. On a date with Sarah, Starbuck takes her to an ______ restaurant.
4. What does the limo driver wear on his uniform?
5. What would have happened if Vonnegut had received the letter a few years earlier?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)