|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Vonnegut receive a letter?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His editor.
(d) A fan.
2. Who leaves the limo?
(a) An old friend of Starbuck's.
(b) A child.
(c) A famous actress.
(d) A famous prisoner.
3. Walter Starbuck is an ex-con, ex-capitalist, and ex-_________.
4. The Arapahoe dining room has been converted into _________.
(a) A cinema.
(b) A storage room.
(c) A dance hall.
(d) A casino.
5. Kenneth Whistler was a popular _________.
(a) Fire fighter.
(b) Labor unionist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Jack Graham is described as eccentric and _______.
2. What does the maitre de at the Arapahoe wear on his lapel?
3. On a date with Sarah, Starbuck takes her to an ______ restaurant.
4. How does Starbuck describe his son?
5. What is significant about Trout's name?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)