|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Starbuck is released from prison in _____.
2. Why is Fender, Starbuck's friend, in prison?
3. Who leaves the limo?
(a) A famous prisoner.
(b) A famous actress.
(c) A child.
(d) An old friend of Starbuck's.
4. How did Starbuck meet Emil Larkin?
(a) He was a friend in college.
(b) He was Starbuck's old therapist.
(c) He was Ruth's brother.
(d) He was a co-conspirator in Watergate.
5. When was the last time Starbuck stayed at the Hotel Arapahoe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why aren't Clewes and Starbuck friends anymore?
2. One of the factory workers was whose mother?
3. In the letter Vonnegut receives, it reads: "_____ may fail."
4. Why was Starbuck in Nuremberg?
5. What was Starbuck's relationship with Alexander Hamilton McCone?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)