|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before going to prison, what was Clewes destined to become?
(a) A politician.
(b) An actor.
(c) A banker.
(d) A police officer.
2. How does Starbuck describe his son?
(a) A prolific writer.
(b) An unpleasant person.
(c) A great athlete.
(d) A short idiot.
3. Vicuna is a metaphor for _______.
4. Larkin teases Starbuck about his lack of what?
5. What does Starbuck say to defend himself to Sarah?
(a) He does everything out of love.
(b) His actions were an accident.
(c) She didn't understand the situation.
(d) They people deserved what they got.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the cab ride back to Sarah's apartment, what does Starbuck do?
2. From whom does Vonnegut receive a letter?
3. The people of Vicuna have the capacity to do what?
4. Whose name is the limo driver's a variation of?
5. Aside from his wives and girlfriends, who is the fourth woman Starbuck ever loved?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)