|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Starbuck's relationship with Nixon?
(a) They met but never spoke.
(b) They were friends from high school.
(c) They hated each other.
(d) They were good friends.
2. Starbuck makes fun of Nixon for _________.
(a) His bad pronunciation.
(b) His bad jokes.
(c) His weight problems.
(d) How much he smokes.
3. When did Starbuck and Ruth meet?
(a) In college.
(b) After he was released from prison.
(c) During the Watergate Scandal.
(d) After World War II.
4. In the letter Vonnegut receives, it reads: "_____ may fail."
5. Starbuck is trying to clear his mind of _____________.
(d) His guilt-ridden past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ruth reserved about relationships?
2. What did Hapgood do for Sacco and Vanzetti?
3. Vonnegut describes Hapgood as a _______ figure.
4. Starbuck realizes that by leaving prison he is rejoining _________.
5. Why was Starbuck in Nuremberg?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)