|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Starbuck waiting for in the prison yard?
(a) Sarah Wyatt.
(b) His belongings.
(c) A sign.
(d) The bus.
2. What is the last, ironic word of Chapter 6?
3. What did Hapgood do for Sacco and Vanzetti?
(b) Post bail.
(c) Defend in court.
(d) Send food.
4. How does Starbuck describe his son?
(a) A short idiot.
(b) An unpleasant person.
(c) A prolific writer.
(d) A great athlete.
5. Why are the people of Vicuna leaving their planet?
(a) They're bored with it.
(b) Their population is too great.
(c) They heard of a better one.
(d) It's dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vonnegut describes Hapgood as a _______ figure.
2. When Starbuck met Ruth, what was she?
3. McCone's father was a ______.
4. Before going to prison, what was Clewes destined to become?
5. Kenneth Whistler was a popular _________.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)