|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Starbuck is narrating from _______ after his release.
(a) Two days.
(b) A decade.
(c) Three years.
(d) A year.
2. What was the result of the Cuyahoga Massacre?
(a) Strict new laws.
(b) Several deaths.
(c) A peace treaty.
3. What was Starbuck's relationship with Alexander Hamilton McCone?
4. What were the repercussions for Starbuck's involvement in Watergate?
(a) He lost all his friends.
(b) His wife left him.
(c) Prison time.
(d) A fine.
5. Where does Starbuck's son work?
(a) The White House.
(b) Starbuck's corner store.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) A diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Hapgood's default defense for people?
2. Starbuck says he became involved in Watergate ________.
3. What started the Cuyahoga Massacre?
4. In the letter Vonnegut receives, it reads: "_______ will prevail."
5. What is significant about Trout's name?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)