|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Starbuck in Nuremberg?
(a) To find a wife.
(b) To vacation.
(c) To visit family.
(d) For the Nazi War Crimes trials.
2. In the letter Vonnegut receives, it reads: "_____ may fail."
3. What was Starbuck's relationship with Alexander Hamilton McCone?
4. For whom did Hapgood crusade?
(a) The elderly.
(b) The disadvantaged.
5. When Starbuck met Ruth, what was she?
(a) A concentration camp refugee.
(b) A waitress.
(c) A former model.
(d) A war veteran.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of the Cuyahoga Massacre?
2. Kenneth Whistler was a popular _________.
3. Larkin teases Starbuck about his lack of what?
4. In college, how did Clewes betray Starbuck?
5. When did Starbuck and Ruth meet?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)