|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What started the Cuyahoga Massacre?
(a) A long time political battle.
(b) A sibling rivalry.
(c) A false accusation.
(d) A conflict between factory workers and bosses.
2. Starbuck is released from prison in _____.
3. Starbuck is trying to clear his mind of _____________.
(c) His guilt-ridden past.
4. When did Starbuck and Ruth meet?
(a) In college.
(b) After World War II.
(c) After he was released from prison.
(d) During the Watergate Scandal.
5. When Starbuck met Ruth, what was she?
(a) A concentration camp refugee.
(b) A waitress.
(c) A war veteran.
(d) A former model.
Short Answer Questions
1. Starbuck says he became involved in Watergate ________.
2. At the beginning of the prologue, "Kilgore Trout is ________."
3. What was Hapgood's default defense for people?
4. Why aren't Clewes and Starbuck friends anymore?
5. How did Starbuck meet Emil Larkin?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)