Quiz: Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Starbuck is narrating from _______ after his release.
a) A decade.
b) Three years.
c) Two days.
d) A year.
2. How did Starbuck meet Emil Larkin?
a) He was a friend in college.
b) He was Ruth's brother.
c) He was Starbuck's old therapist.
d) He was a co-conspirator in Watergate.
3. What were the repercussions for Starbuck's involvement in Watergate?
a) Prison time.
b) A fine.
c) His wife left him.
d) He lost all his friends.
4. How does Starbuck describe his son?
a) A great athlete.
b) A prolific writer.
c) An unpleasant person.
d) A short idiot.
5. Larkin teases Starbuck about his lack of what?
This section contains 229 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)