|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20, 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Starbuck realizes that by leaving prison he is rejoining _________.
(a) The fishbowl.
(b) The world of crime.
(c) The free enterprise system.
(d) The unbearable lightness of being.
2. What is Starbuck waiting for in the prison yard?
(a) Sarah Wyatt.
(b) His belongings.
(c) A sign.
(d) The bus.
3. Starbuck reads a ______ written by his son.
(c) Book review.
(d) Short story.
4. Why does Starbuck wake up so early?
(a) He never went to sleep.
(b) The city is loud.
(c) He went to sleep early.
(d) He's still on his prison schedule.
5. What is the bag woman insisting to Starbuck?
(a) He should give her money.
(b) She knows him.
(c) He needs to get away from her.
(d) She knows what he did.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Starbuck say to Clewes?
2. At Leen's apartment, what are Starbuck and his friends wondering?
3. Mr. Arpad Leen is described as ______.
4. Why does Leen wait on Starbuck so diligently?
5. Why doesn't Mary Kathleen want to live anymore?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)