|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Four through Fifty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Uther Botkin's daughter?
2. Who is Jesse?
(a) Uther Botkin's brother.
(b) Uther Botkin's slave boy.
(c) Uther Botkin's son.
(d) Uther Botkin's nephew.
3. What is the name of the surgeon who reminds Jesse that he will put money into a savings account for any man that requests it?
4. Years ago, what name was Miss Marguerite known by?
5. What is supposed to arrive via rail the day of the holiday in Part III, Chapter 42, which has the men so excited?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Uther teach Duncan and Jesse to do in their youth?
2. Whom does Marguerite accompany to an expensive gathering at the governor's mansion?
3. Whom does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife hesitate to visit but eventually goes to see in Part III, Chapter 39?
4. Who accompanies Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to the jail after they are sentenced?
5. What does Alexander tell Samuel Gatewood's son he claimed so he could be assigned to his regiment?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)