|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Four through Fifty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Uther Botkin's daughter?
2. What does Jesse think about the man that he sees coming down the road in Part IV, Chapter 52?
(a) He is amazed that he gets to see him in person.
(b) He does not sit well in a saddle.
(c) He wishes he could talk to him.
(d) He thinks he has a funny beard.
3. What holiday are Catesby and his fellow soldiers celebrating that they attend a prayer meeting?
(a) New Years Eve.
(d) 4th of July.
4. Why is Catesby's son not a help to his family?
(a) He is selfish and wants nothing to do with his family.
(b) He is sick a lot.
(c) He is crippled.
(d) He is flighty and unwilling to help unless the mood strikes him.
5. What did Uther Botkin inherit?
(a) Property bordering Stratford Plantation.
(b) Property bordering Gatewood Plantation.
(c) Property bordering O'Hara Plantation.
(d) Property bordering Mumford Plantation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is the slave that Silas's nephew had sex with being sold for?
2. Where does Jesse decide to go to look for a new job?
3. After saying some things that Jesse and the men working alongside him in Washington do not like, what does the recruiter say that gains Jesse's attention?
4. The work Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife does at the hospital is trying until she realizes the truth of her cousin's attitude. What does she realize?
5. What is the name of the surgeon who receives a telegram that makes him cry?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)