|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Four through Fifty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Duncan see at an event he attends that he manages a private conversation with in Part III, Chapter 43?
2. What holiday are Catesby and his fellow soldiers celebrating that they attend a prayer meeting?
(a) 4th of July.
(c) New Years Eve.
3. What are most of the people at the gathering at the governor's mansion?
(b) Plantation owners.
(c) Blockade runners.
(d) Bar owners.
4. What does Silas do for a living?
(a) Buys and sells slaves.
5. Where is the penitentiary that Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife are being sent to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What lesson did Jesse learn growing up that Duncan did not have to learn?
2. Where is Catesby involved in a terrible battle in Part IV, Chapter 47?
3. Two years after the big storm, what is Samuel's son guarding in Part I, Chapter 2?
4. In the letter that he writes from camp, where does Catesby urge his wife to stay?
5. Who accompanies Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to the jail after they are sentenced?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)