|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Forty-Four through Fifty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the newspaper that Jesse reads to his men about the Gettysburg Address?
(a) Four days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One week.
2. What does Silas do for a living?
(b) Buys and sells slaves.
3. In Part IV, Chapter 52, whom does Jesse and his company see coming down the road?
(a) Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson.
(b) Robert E. Lee.
(c) Ulysses S Grant.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
4. What is the name of the school that Uther Botkin's daughter attends?
(a) School for the Gifted and Talented.
(b) Virginia Ladies College.
(c) Augusta Female Seminary.
(d) Abby's Female Institution.
5. What is the name of Silas's nephew?
(a) Erik Ophikeans.
(b) Ellam Omohundru.
(c) Ernest Ommon.
(d) Enoch Ommar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two years after the big storm, what is Samuel's son guarding in Part I, Chapter 2?
2. Who visits Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife in jail?
3. How is Catesby killed in battle?
4. What is the name of Catesby's daughter?
5. What does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife pray for because it sometimes slows the number of wounded arriving at the hospital?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)