|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Forty-Four through Fifty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is supposed to arrive via rail the day of the holiday in Part III, Chapter 42, which has the men so excited?
2. What is the name of Catesby's bunkmate in Part III, Chapter 42?
(a) Private Mark.
(b) Private Randall.
(c) Private Russell.
(d) Private Mitchell.
3. What is the name of the surgeon who cut off the head of a black soldier and autopsied it?
4. What are woman like Marguerite known as at the governor's party?
(a) Friendly companions.
(d) Outside wives.
5. How does Silas react after learning that his nephew had sex with a slave?
(a) He flips over his nephew's chair and dumps breakfast and coffee on him.
(b) He yells at him and tells him to leave.
(c) He does not mind at all.
(d) He punches him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Catesby involved in a terrible battle in Part IV, Chapter 47?
2. Where is the military institute located that Samuel Gatewood's son attends?
3. Why does a judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to jail?
4. Who is Duncan afraid has bewitched him?
5. Who is Jesse?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)