|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Forty-Four through Fifty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Duncan's horse during a battle in Chancellorsville, Virginia?
(a) She is slashed and her intestines spill out onto the ground.
(b) Her throat is slit.
(c) She stumbles and breaks her leg.
(d) She is shot in the stomach several times.
2. Who is Jesse?
(a) Uther Botkin's son.
(b) Uther Botkin's nephew.
(c) Uther Botkin's brother.
(d) Uther Botkin's slave boy.
3. Years ago, what name was Miss Marguerite known by?
4. What is the name of Uther Botkin's wife?
5. What holiday are Catesby and his fellow soldiers celebrating that they attend a prayer meeting?
(c) New Years Eve.
(d) 4th of July.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Catesby Byrd's wife?
2. Whom does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife hesitate to visit but eventually goes to see in Part III, Chapter 39?
3. Where is Samuel Gatewood's son hit by a bullet during battle?
4. Whose custody is Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife released into in Part II, Chapter 23?
5. How old is the newspaper that Jesse reads to his men about the Gettysburg Address?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)