|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Forty-Four through Fifty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After traveling to where the slaves are held, with whom does Silas's nephew have sex?
2. How does Silas react after learning that his nephew had sex with a slave?
(a) He does not mind at all.
(b) He flips over his nephew's chair and dumps breakfast and coffee on him.
(c) He yells at him and tells him to leave.
(d) He punches him.
3. To whom does Catesby want Samuel Gatewood to write a letter?
4. What is the name of the family that Alexander works for food and stays with in Part III, Chapter 35?
(a) The Duggar family.
(b) The Danzinger family.
(c) The Dillinger family.
(d) The Fredericks family.
5. What must Alexander Kirkpatrick do if he wants to be pardoned from serving jail?
(a) Never harbor slaves again.
(b) Never sell slaves again.
(c) Join the Confederate Army.
(d) Join the Union Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexander tell Samuel Gatewood's son he claimed so he could be assigned to his regiment?
2. After saying some things that Jesse and the men working alongside him in Washington do not like, what does the recruiter say that gains Jesse's attention?
3. What do Samuel Gatewood's son and his friends do after some Union cadets rush them after listening to a speech at the military institute?
4. What is the name of Uther Botkin's wife?
5. What does Samuel Gatewood do after his slave's third attempt at running away?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)