|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Forty-Four through Fifty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Years ago, what name was Miss Marguerite known by?
2. What does Catesby tell his wife, in a letter, that he has given up?
(a) Having affairs.
3. What nickname has Samuel Gatewood's son earned from his classmates?
(d) Bucking Bronco.
4. Who harbors a runaway slave in Part I, Chapter 7?
(a) Sara and Alexander.
(b) Sammy and Alexander.
(c) Sallie and Alexander.
(d) Susie and Alexander.
5. Catesby writes a letter to his wife. Whom does he urge her to keep an eye on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Duncan's horse during a battle in Chancellorsville, Virginia?
2. What arrives on the train that has the men disappointed that they draw lots for?
3. What is the name of the camp that Catesby sends his wife a letter from in Part II, Chapter 14?
4. What happens to Alexander after he demands to be treated as a prisoner of war while in prison?
5. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)