|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Forty-Four through Fifty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Uther Botkin inherit?
(a) Property bordering Stratford Plantation.
(b) Property bordering Mumford Plantation.
(c) Property bordering Gatewood Plantation.
(d) Property bordering O'Hara Plantation.
2. What does Catesby's daughter say her mother spends her time doing now that her father is dead?
(b) Praying and crying.
3. After finally leaving the hospital, what Confederate President do Duncan and his sister meet at an event?
(a) Confederate President David.
(b) Confederate President Blackburn.
(c) Confederate President Barker.
(d) Confederate President Davis.
4. Miss Marguerite begins telling the traveling young woman in Part I, Chapter 1 a story. When does the story take place?
(a) January 22, 1857.
(b) March 22, 1859.
(c) February 22, 1858.
(d) April 22, 1856.
5. What does Silas do for a living?
(c) Buys and sells slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife sent to work after she is released from jail?
2. What are Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife forced to do while in jail?
3. What is the name of the horse that Duncan has had since he was a child?
4. Miss Marguerite begins telling the traveling young woman in Part I, Chapter 1 a story. Where does the story take place?
5. What does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife wish she had done before she was sentenced to jail?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)