|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Forty-Four through Fifty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday are Catesby and his fellow soldiers celebrating that they attend a prayer meeting?
(c) 4th of July.
(d) New Years Eve.
2. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
(a) Max's Snow.
(b) Cox's Snow.
(c) Rex's Snow.
(d) Fox's Snow.
3. What does Silas do for a living?
(a) Buys and sells slaves.
4. How does Silas react after learning that his nephew had sex with a slave?
(a) He does not mind at all.
(b) He yells at him and tells him to leave.
(c) He flips over his nephew's chair and dumps breakfast and coffee on him.
(d) He punches him.
5. How is Catesby killed in battle?
(a) He is shot in the head.
(b) He is shot several times in the chest.
(c) He takes his own life.
(d) He is stabbed in the stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are woman like Marguerite known as at the governor's party?
2. After arriving in Analaston Island, District of Columbia, what does Jesse set the men immediately to work on?
3. What happens to Duncan and Catesby during the fighting in Part III, Chapter 28?
4. How old is the newspaper that Jesse reads to his men about the Gettysburg Address?
5. What does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife wish she had done before she was sentenced to jail?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)