|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Forty-Four through Fifty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do some of Samuel's slaves offer to help Uther Botkin's slave with?
(a) The fall planting.
(b) The summer planting.
(c) The winter planting.
(d) The spring planting.
2. Who harbors a runaway slave in Part I, Chapter 7?
(a) Sammy and Alexander.
(b) Susie and Alexander.
(c) Sallie and Alexander.
(d) Sara and Alexander.
3. What is the name of the hospital that Duncan is staying at after his injuries in Part III, Chapter 32?
(a) Camp Wyatt Hospital.
(b) Camp Wagner Hospital.
(c) Camp Wayner Hospital.
(d) Camp Winder Hospital.
4. What is the name of the surgeon who receives a telegram that makes him cry?
(a) Jared Lock.
(b) James Lane.
(c) John Lavell.
(d) Jack Laurence.
5. On the way home from prayer meeting, whom is Alexander traveling with when their buggy is stopped by renegades?
(a) Jacob Danzinger.
(b) Carl Danzinger.
(c) Mark Danzinger.
(d) Seth Danzinger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife hesitate to visit but eventually goes to see in Part III, Chapter 39?
2. Who arrives at the hospital to visit Duncan and apologizes for his melancholy attitude?
3. What is the name of Silas's nephew?
4. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's wife?
5. Where does Jesse decide to go to look for a new job?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)