|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Forty-Four through Fifty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While traveling home from prayer meeting, renegades stop Alexander's buggy. What do they tell the Danzinger boy who is traveling with him?
(a) That they know he is a spy for the Confederate Army.
(b) That they know he is a spy for the Union Army.
(c) That they know his father to be a spy for the Union Army.
(d) That they know his father to be a spy for the Confederate Army.
2. Where is the penitentiary that Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife are being sent to?
3. How many months after Uther Botkin's wife gives birth does she die?
4. What is the name of Duncan's childhood servant who used to light the fire in his room?
5. What property does Samuel Gatewood own?
(a) Gatewood Plantation.
(b) O'Hara Plantation.
(c) Stratford Plantation.
(d) Mumford Plantation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexander tell Samuel Gatewood's son he claimed so he could be assigned to his regiment?
2. What is the name of Jesse's Captain in the army?
3. What do Samuel Gatewood's son and his friends do after some Union cadets rush them after listening to a speech at the military institute?
4. Who is Jesse?
5. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)