|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Forty-Four through Fifty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After attending church in Part I, Chapter 9, who begs Jack to put in a good word with Samuel Gatewood?
2. After dumping piles of used bandages into a pit, how many patients does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife tell the surgeon he has waiting for the day?
3. What is the name of the surgeon who receives a telegram that makes him cry?
(a) Jack Laurence.
(b) Jared Lock.
(c) John Lavell.
(d) James Lane.
4. What is the name of Uther Botkin's wife?
5. To whom does Catesby want Samuel Gatewood to write a letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the surgeon who reminds Jesse that he will put money into a savings account for any man that requests it?
2. To whom is Alexander Kirkpatrick married?
3. What does Jesse say that the "colored troops broke ranks" for when they see the man coming down the road in Part IV, Chapter 52?
4. What has Catesby become now that he has "renounced his previous sinful ways"?
5. By whom is the woman traveling the countryside in Part I, Chapter 1, employed?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)