Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Nine through Seventy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Duncan's childhood servant who used to light the fire in his room?
2. What does Duncan help Jesse do after they spend the night talking in an abandoned house?
(a) Escape back to his regiment.
(b) Escape back through the Union lines.
(c) Escape back through the Confederate lines.
(d) Escape back to the Stratford Plantation.
3. Whom does Uther Botkin's slave wish could help her with the planting, but can't because he is in jail?
4. After finally leaving the hospital, what Confederate President do Duncan and his sister meet at an event?
(a) Confederate President Barker.
(b) Confederate President Blackburn.
(c) Confederate President David.
(d) Confederate President Davis.
5. What does Alexander tell Samuel Gatewood's son he claimed so he could be assigned to his regiment?
(a) That they are cousins.
(b) That they are brothers.
(c) That he is his son.
(d) That they are half-brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catesby plays cards with Samuel Gatewood's son and some other young men. What does he lose?
2. Where is Silas killed?
3. What is the name of the house that Silas arrives at where there is prostitution and evening entertainment?
4. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's other slave who is also planning to run away?
5. Whose custody is Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife released into in Part II, Chapter 23?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)