Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Forty-Four through Fifty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hospital that Duncan is staying at after his injuries in Part III, Chapter 32?
(a) Camp Wyatt Hospital.
(b) Camp Wayner Hospital.
(c) Camp Wagner Hospital.
(d) Camp Winder Hospital.
2. On the way home from prayer meeting, whom is Alexander traveling with when their buggy is stopped by renegades?
(a) Jacob Danzinger.
(b) Mark Danzinger.
(c) Seth Danzinger.
(d) Carl Danzinger.
3. Where is the military institute located that Samuel Gatewood's son attends?
(a) Lexington, Virginia.
(b) Birmingham, Alabama.
(c) Williamsburg, Virginia.
(d) Charleston, South Carolina.
4. What is Alexander quickly set up as in his new regiment because of his education and ability?
(a) A sergeant.
(b) A cook.
(c) A courier.
(d) A lieutenant.
5. Why does Alexander demand that he be treated as a prisoner of war while in prison?
(a) Because he owns slaves.
(b) Because he sides with the Confederate Army.
(c) Because he sides with the North.
(d) Because he is an abolitionist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the person that Uther Botkin's slave wishes could help her with the planting in jail?
2. Whom does Uther Botkin's slave wish could help her with the planting, but can't because he is in jail?
3. Why is Samuel Gatewood's slave trying to run away?
4. What does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife wish she had done before she was sentenced to jail?
5. To whom does Catesby want Samuel Gatewood to write a letter?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)