|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Four through Fifty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Duncan see at an event he attends that he manages a private conversation with in Part III, Chapter 43?
2. What does Catesby's daughter say her mother spends her time doing now that her father is dead?
(d) Praying and crying.
3. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
4. What does Alexander seem to be almost proud of at the end of Part IV, Chapter 59?
(a) His crimes.
(b) His friends.
(c) His horse.
(d) His family.
5. What is the name of the camp that Catesby sends his wife a letter from in Part II, Chapter 14?
(a) Camp Birmingham.
(b) Camp Bartow.
(c) Camp Williamsburg.
(d) Camp Charleston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the surgeon who cut off the head of a black soldier and autopsied it?
2. What does Jesse think about the man that he sees coming down the road in Part IV, Chapter 52?
3. What is the name of the school that Uther Botkin's daughter attends?
4. What is the name of the family that Alexander works for food and stays with in Part III, Chapter 35?
5. Where is Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife sent to work after she is released from jail?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)