|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Four through Fifty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Uther teach Duncan and Jesse to do in their youth?
(c) Plow a field.
2. How many years does the judge sentence Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife to serve in jail?
3. Catesby plays cards with Samuel Gatewood's son and some other young men. What does he lose?
(a) A great deal of money and his watch.
(b) He does not lose.
(c) A little bit of money.
(d) His favorite rifle.
4. Where is Samuel Gatewood's son hit by a bullet during battle?
(a) His leg.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His arm.
5. After finally leaving the hospital, what Confederate President do Duncan and his sister meet at an event?
(a) Confederate President Blackburn.
(b) Confederate President Barker.
(c) Confederate President David.
(d) Confederate President Davis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Silas's crew of blockade-runners?
2. How many months after Uther Botkin's wife gives birth does she die?
3. Who arrives at the hospital to visit Duncan and apologizes for his melancholy attitude?
4. Who is Jesse?
5. After his essay in Part I, Chapter 13, whom does Samuel Gatewood try to convince to stop running away?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)