|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Four through Fifty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Silas's ship that he is awaiting the arrival of in Part IV, Chapter 53?
(a) Funny Farrell.
(b) Crazy Harry.
(c) Silly Sally.
(d) Wild Darrell.
2. What does Duncan never wear now that he has lost his arm?
(a) Shirts with buttons.
(b) Neckwear that requires tying.
(c) Long sleeved shirts.
(d) Shoes with laces.
3. What holiday are Catesby and his fellow soldiers celebrating that they attend a prayer meeting?
(b) New Years Eve.
(c) 4th of July.
4. Why does Samuel Gatewood want his slave to be married?
(a) She is pregnant with his child.
(b) She is pregnant with another slave's child.
(c) She is too wild and needs to settle down.
(d) She is pregnant with his son's child.
5. What is the name of Silas's crew of blockade-runners?
(a) The Crazy Perry.
(b) The Wild Darrell.
(c) The Wild Farrell.
(d) The Crazy Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
2. How many months after Uther Botkin's wife gives birth does she die?
3. Whom does Samuel Gatewood have help Uther Botkin's family after the death of his wife?
4. After dumping piles of used bandages into a pit, how many patients does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife tell the surgeon he has waiting for the day?
5. While traveling home from prayer meeting, renegades stop Alexander's buggy. What do they tell the Danzinger boy who is traveling with him?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)