|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Four through Fifty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Uther Botkin's daughter?
2. Who arrives at the hospital to visit Duncan and apologizes for his melancholy attitude?
3. What does Marguerite demand from the bank after she notices Silas's invoices were not filed correctly?
(a) That they file Silas's invoices correctly.
(b) That they convert his assets to gold currency instead of Confederate money or cotton pledges.
(c) That they convert his assess to silver currency instead of Confederate money.
(d) That they pay her back with interest.
4. What is the name of Catesby's bunkmate in Part III, Chapter 42?
(a) Private Mark.
(b) Private Mitchell.
(c) Private Randall.
(d) Private Russell.
5. What is the name of the family that Alexander works for food and stays with in Part III, Chapter 35?
(a) The Fredericks family.
(b) The Danzinger family.
(c) The Dillinger family.
(d) The Duggar family.
Short Answer Questions
1. After finally leaving the hospital, what Confederate President do Duncan and his sister meet at an event?
2. What does Catesby save from his holiday dinner to share with his bunkmate?
3. At the beginning of Part III, Chapter 37, who are washing the corpse of Uther Botkin?
4. What has Catesby become now that he has "renounced his previous sinful ways"?
5. Where is the military institute located that Samuel Gatewood's son attends?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)