|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Four through Fifty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Confederate solider tell Rufus and Jesse before shooting Rufus in the chest?
(a) That they are going to die.
(b) That Abraham Lincoln has made the Emancipation Proclamation.
(c) That he will be punished for running away.
(d) That he is lower than dirt.
2. What is the name of the hospital that Duncan is staying at after his injuries in Part III, Chapter 32?
(a) Camp Wagner Hospital.
(b) Camp Wyatt Hospital.
(c) Camp Winder Hospital.
(d) Camp Wayner Hospital.
3. After dumping piles of used bandages into a pit, how many patients does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife tell the surgeon he has waiting for the day?
4. The woman traveling the countryside hears a lot about a storm. What is the name of the storm?
(a) Rex's Snow.
(b) Fox's Snow.
(c) Cox's Snow.
(d) Max's Snow.
5. What is the name of Silas's crew of blockade-runners?
(a) The Wild Farrell.
(b) The Wild Darrell.
(c) The Crazy Perry.
(d) The Crazy Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alexander seem to be almost proud of at the end of Part IV, Chapter 59?
2. What did Uther teach Duncan and Jesse to do in their youth?
3. What does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife pray for because it sometimes slows the number of wounded arriving at the hospital?
4. What is the name of Silas's nephew?
5. What is Samuel Gatewood struggling with in Chapter 25?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)