|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Four through Fifty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Uther Botkin's wife?
2. What is the name of Silas's nephew?
(a) Ernest Ommon.
(b) Erik Ophikeans.
(c) Ellam Omohundru.
(d) Enoch Ommar.
3. In the letter that he writes from camp, where does Catesby urge his wife to stay?
(a) At Uther Botkin's place.
(b) At Stratford with her family.
(c) Hidden in the woods.
(d) In Lexington with his family.
4. Why does Alexander demand that he be treated as a prisoner of war while in prison?
(a) Because he sides with the Confederate Army.
(b) Because he owns slaves.
(c) Because he is an abolitionist.
(d) Because he sides with the North.
5. What does the young Danzinger boy ask Alexander to do for him after it becomes evident the renegades are going to kill him?
(a) He asks him to tell his sweetheart, Ally, that he loves her.
(b) He asks him please to watch over his family for him.
(c) He asks him to please find his father and tell him to go home.
(d) He asks him to tell his family that he loves them and that his younger brother will have to take over as man of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is supposed to arrive via rail the day of the holiday in Part III, Chapter 42, which has the men so excited?
2. Whom does Samuel Gatewood purchase from Uther Botkin?
3. After finally leaving the hospital, what Confederate President do Duncan and his sister meet at an event?
4. What does Catesby save from his holiday dinner to share with his bunkmate?
5. Miss Marguerite begins telling the traveling young woman in Part I, Chapter 1 a story. Where does the story take place?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)