|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Four through Fifty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesse think about the man that he sees coming down the road in Part IV, Chapter 52?
(a) He is amazed that he gets to see him in person.
(b) He does not sit well in a saddle.
(c) He wishes he could talk to him.
(d) He thinks he has a funny beard.
2. Who shoots the young Danzinger boy?
(b) One of the Confederate renegades.
(c) One of the Union renegades.
(d) One of the Union soldiers.
3. What do some of Samuel's slaves offer to help Uther Botkin's slave with?
(a) The summer planting.
(b) The fall planting.
(c) The spring planting.
(d) The winter planting.
4. How many months after Uther Botkin's wife gives birth does she die?
5. What is Samuel Gatewood struggling with in Chapter 25?
(a) A way to gather his crops.
(b) A way to harvest all his apples.
(c) A way to feed his family.
(d) A way to herd in his cattle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hospital that Duncan is staying at after his injuries in Part III, Chapter 32?
2. What must Alexander Kirkpatrick do if he wants to be pardoned from serving jail?
3. Why does Alexander demand that he be treated as a prisoner of war while in prison?
4. Catesby plays cards with Samuel Gatewood's son and some other young men. What does he lose?
5. Who visits Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife in jail?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)