|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Four through Fifty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Uther Botkin's daughter?
2. Who visits Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife in jail?
(b) Her friend Martha.
(d) Abigail's Cousin Molly.
3. Whose custody is Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife released into in Part II, Chapter 23?
(a) Cousin Molly.
(b) Uther Botkin.
(d) Samuel Gatewood.
4. What does Alexander seem to be almost proud of at the end of Part IV, Chapter 59?
(a) His friends.
(b) His crimes.
(c) His family.
(d) His horse.
5. Why is Samuel Gatewood's slave trying to run away?
(a) He is trying to find Martha.
(b) He is trying to find Rita.
(c) He is trying to find Maggie.
(d) He is trying to find Sallie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Silas's nephew?
2. What does Catesby tell his wife, in a letter, that he has given up?
3. What does Marguerite invite the girl that is interviewing her to at her home that night?
4. As the story opens, what is the young woman traveling the countryside in search of?
5. After his essay in Part I, Chapter 13, whom does Samuel Gatewood try to convince to stop running away?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)