|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Four through Fifty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexander seem to be almost proud of at the end of Part IV, Chapter 59?
(a) His family.
(b) His friends.
(c) His crimes.
(d) His horse.
2. How many months after Uther Botkin's wife gives birth does she die?
3. At the hospital that she works at, Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife has to dump piles of used bandages into a pit. What else does she see inside the pit?
(a) Piles of rotting human flesh.
(b) Piles of human heads.
(c) Piles of torn up clothing.
(d) Hundreds of boots.
4. What does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife wish she had done before she was sentenced to jail?
(a) Pleaded for mercy.
(b) Killed herself.
(c) Put up more of a fight.
(d) Ran away.
5. To whom is Alexander Kirkpatrick married?
(a) Sara Botkin.
(b) Sallie Botkin.
(c) Sammy Botkin.
(d) Susie Botkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Duncan see at an event he attends that he manages a private conversation with in Part III, Chapter 43?
2. What is Samuel Gatewood struggling with in Chapter 25?
3. After attending church in Part I, Chapter 9, who begs Jack to put in a good word with Samuel Gatewood?
4. Whose custody is Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife released into in Part II, Chapter 23?
5. What does the young Danzinger boy ask Alexander to do for him after it becomes evident the renegades are going to kill him?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)