|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Four through Fifty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the surgeon who cut off the head of a black soldier and autopsied it?
2. What does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife pray for because it sometimes slows the number of wounded arriving at the hospital?
(a) The Confederates to win more battles.
(b) Spring rains.
(c) Winter storms.
(d) Less men joining the army.
3. What birthday is Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife nearing in Part IV, Chapter 50?
4. Whom does Marguerite accompany to an expensive gathering at the governor's mansion?
(c) Samuel Gatewood.
5. In the letter that he writes from camp, where does Catesby urge his wife to stay?
(a) At Stratford with her family.
(b) In Lexington with his family.
(c) At Uther Botkin's place.
(d) Hidden in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Uther Botkin inherit?
2. What does Catesby say to a fellow soldier right before he dies?
3. To whom is Alexander Kirkpatrick married?
4. After dumping piles of used bandages into a pit, how many patients does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife tell the surgeon he has waiting for the day?
5. Whom does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife hesitate to visit but eventually goes to see in Part III, Chapter 39?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)