Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters Fifty-Four through Fifty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Duncan tells his sister about the Union and Confederate troops camping so near each other that the music from the Union camp could be heard clearly. What song do the Union musicians play at the Confederate troops' request?
(b) Here's Your Mule.
(c) Bonnie Blue Flag.
(d) Southern Wagon.
2. What is the name of Catesby's daughter?
3. What nickname has Samuel Gatewood's son earned from his classmates?
(a) Bucking Bronco.
4. What happens to Duncan's horse during a battle in Chancellorsville, Virginia?
(a) She stumbles and breaks her leg.
(b) She is shot in the stomach several times.
(c) She is slashed and her intestines spill out onto the ground.
(d) Her throat is slit.
5. What is Samuel Gatewood struggling with in Chapter 25?
(a) A way to harvest all his apples.
(b) A way to herd in his cattle.
(c) A way to gather his crops.
(d) A way to feed his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Silas's nephew offer the slave for sex?
2. After traveling to where the slaves are held, with whom does Silas's nephew have sex?
3. Why does Alexander demand that he be treated as a prisoner of war while in prison?
4. To whom does Catesby want Samuel Gatewood to write a letter?
5. What must Alexander Kirkpatrick do if he wants to be pardoned from serving jail?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)