Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters Thirty-Seven through Forty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Marguerite's maid?
2. Whom does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife hesitate to visit but eventually goes to see in Part III, Chapter 39?
3. What is the name of Samuel Gatewood's wife?
4. Where is Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife sent to work after she is released from jail?
(a) A military hospital in Williamsburg, Virginia.
(b) A military hospital in Lexington, Virginia.
(c) A military hospital in Richmond, Virginia.
(d) A military hospital in Charleston, South Carolina.
5. To whom does Catesby want Samuel Gatewood to write a letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. While at the military institute listening to a speech, what does Samuel Gatewood's son see happen to a Union flagpole?
2. Whom does Duncan see at an event he attends that he manages a private conversation with in Part III, Chapter 43?
3. What does Alexander Kirkpatrick's wife wish she had done before she was sentenced to jail?
4. How much money is the slave that Silas's nephew had sex with being sold for?
5. Where is the penitentiary that Alexander Kirkpatrick and his wife are being sent to?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)