|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Louise have saved from her crabbing?
2. Where does water remain after the storm?
(a) In the channel.
(b) In the boats.
(c) In the yard.
(d) In the basement.
3. Who does Louise say she does not want to end up like?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Auntie Braxton.
(d) Mrs. Rice.
4. Whose solo at the Christmas concert gets the most applause?
(b) Betty Jean's.
(d) Emma Sue's.
5. What does Louise's grandmother say Louise is in danger of while the Captain stays at the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes it difficult to breathe during the summer in Rass?
2. How do the watermen know a storm is coming?
3. When does Call visit the Captain alone?
4. What branch of the military did Mr. Rice join?
5. Where does Grandmother sleep while the Captain stays at the Bradshaw house after the storm?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)