|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does water represent to the families on Rass Island?
(a) Livelihood and entertainment.
(b) Wealth and stability.
(c) Danger and chaos.
(d) More of the same.
2. What does Louise call the strange man after they meet?
3. How do the islanders feel when they find out whom the Captain is?
(a) They apologize to him.
(b) They shun him.
(c) They accept him.
(d) They welcome him.
4. What did Caroline refuse to do when she was first born?
(a) Open her eyes.
5. What time does Louise get up after school lets out?
(a) At sunrise.
(b) Ten AM.
(c) Before dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person does Louise say has the most freedom?
2. Who offers to let the Captain stay at their house during the storm?
3. What does Louise's sister plan to do over the summer?
4. What survived the storm, but had its wild spirit broken?
5. How does Louise say God makes her feel?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)