|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Louise's sister?
2. Where is Louise when she hears about the attack on Pearl Harbor?
(a) At church.
(b) In the tavern.
(c) At school.
(d) Her house.
3. What did Louise's grandfather send to them from the mainland?
(a) A radio.
(b) A piano.
(c) A sewing machine.
(d) A skiff.
4. What illness does Caroline have when she travels in Chapter 4?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
(b) Typhoid Fever.
(c) An ear infection.
(d) A kidney infection.
5. What does Louise say happens to her when she hears about Pearl Harbor?
(a) She has an epiphany.
(b) She sees a vision.
(c) She understands the adult world.
(d) She contemplates her future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louise notice at the ferry when Caroline travels in Chapter 4?
2. What kind of text is the first chapter written in?
3. How do the wives on the island describe the bay?
4. What branch of the military did Mr. Rice join?
5. What does Louise think of herself after getting angry with Caroline?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)