|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Call not have many male friends?
(a) He prefers to play with girls.
(b) He has no father.
(c) The boys do not like Louise.
(d) He is fat.
2. What did Mrs. Bradshaw come to the island to work as?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A postmaster.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A decorator.
3. Who do the elders of the town think the strange man is?
(a) Captain Wallace's son.
(b) Mr. Bradshaw's nephew.
(c) An Army recruiter.
(d) Captain Billy's illegitimate son.
4. Why does Louise not have many female friends?
(a) The girls do not like Call.
(b) She shuns the other girls.
(c) She is a tomboy.
(d) Louise intimidates them.
5. What does Louise do every day after school lets out?
(a) Goes crabbing.
(b) Goes fishing.
(c) Visits Captain.
(d) Walks along the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louise say happens to her when she hears about Pearl Harbor?
2. How much older than Caroline is Louise?
3. In what month does school let out?
4. Who is Otis's father?
5. From what country were the captured saboteurs?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)