|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Bradshaw come to the island to work as?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A decorator.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A postmaster.
2. Why does Mr. Bradshaw not allow Louise on his boat?
(a) The boat is too small.
(b) He wants some space.
(c) She is too young.
(d) Women are not allowed on the boats.
3. How many houses are in Rass?
4. What did Louise's grandfather send to them from the mainland?
(a) A sewing machine.
(b) A skiff.
(c) A piano.
(d) A radio.
5. What is the narrator's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What family tradition does the narrator's sister not keep?
2. What does Louise's sister plan to do over the summer?
3. How much older than Caroline is Louise?
4. How many siblings does the narrator mention in the first chapter?
5. How long has the narrator's family lived on Rass Island?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)