|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Louise describe Call in Chapter 1?
2. How many siblings does the narrator mention in the first chapter?
3. What kind of text is the first chapter written in?
(b) Descriptive essay.
(c) Detailed Narrative.
(d) Historical Background.
4. What is the name of Louise's sister?
5. What does Louise's sister plan to do over the summer?
(a) Get a good tan.
(b) Write her autobiography.
(c) Go on a trip.
(d) Practice singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rass Island?
2. What kind of settlement does the narrator live in?
3. Who is Otis's father?
4. What is the name of the island where the narrator lives?
5. What family tradition does the narrator say she does not keep?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)