|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the captain live with the Bradshaws?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 5 weeks.
2. What are Call and Louise doing in Chapter 1?
(b) Selling clams.
(c) Catching crabs.
(d) Diving for oysters.
3. Whom does Caroline think the Captain should marry?
(b) Auntie Braxton.
(c) Call's mother.
(d) Mrs. Rice.
4. Who travels with Caroline in Chapter 4?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Mr. Rice.
(d) Her father.
5. Whom does Louise ask for advice about Trudy's cats?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Louise when she first learned to catch crabs?
2. What makes it difficult to breathe during the summer in Rass?
3. Whose solo at the Christmas concert gets the most applause?
4. How do the islanders feel when they find out whom the Captain is?
5. What illness does Caroline have when she travels in Chapter 4?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)