|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the new suspect's bed when investigators go to his house?
2. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
3. What advice does Cross give the President regarding public appearances?
4. Who is the CIA assassin that Cross suspects as part of the Jack and Jill killings?
5. What do law enforcement officials discover about the murder victim at the Kennedy Center?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the tone of Jack and Jill. How does the author reveal the tone, and from whose point of view? Is the tone consistent throughout the book or does it seem to fluctuate? Include examples from the story with your discussion.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the difference between static and dynamic characters. Identify the static and dynamic characters of this novel and explain how each of them fit the category to which you have assigned them.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motive of the Jack and Jill killers. How did their inside position help them in their mission to kill the President? What was there motive for killing him? Why did they murder others if their ultimate goal was the President?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)