|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Truth School killer hiding?
2. Where is the President scheduled to speak during his New York visit?
3. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
4. What decision does the President make, disregarding Cross' previous advice?
5. Who is the CIA assassin that Cross suspects as part of the Jack and Jill killings?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the difference between static and dynamic characters. Identify the static and dynamic characters of this novel and explain how each of them fit the category to which you have assigned them.
Essay Topic 2
Define symbolism. Discuss fathers as a symbol in Jack and Jill. How does this symbol relate to the story? Why is this an important aspect of symbolism in the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motive of the Truth School killer. What role did his personal background play in his decision to kill? What role, if any, did his medication play in the murders?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)