|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
(a) Sigma Phi Kappa fraternity.
(b) The Jack and Jill task force.
(d) The Masonic Lodge.
2. Who kills Jill?
3. Who is the hero after the capture of the Truth School killer?
4. What does the item held by Jill reveal to investigators?
(a) That Jack and Jill are getting married.
(b) That Jack and Jill are running away.
(c) That she killed herself.
(d) That Jack and Jill want ransom money.
5. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
(a) The poster sets up another site.
(b) The poster sets up a blog.
(c) The poster turns to painted graffiti.
(d) The poster becomes angrier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the Truth School killer?
2. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
3. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
4. How is a person communicating specific information about the Truth School killings?
5. What is on the new suspect's bed when investigators go to his house?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)