|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
(a) To use his last bullet.
(b) He was hired to do so.
(c) To keep his own identity secret.
(d) His friend wants part of the action.
2. Who kills Jill?
3. What does the item held by Jill reveal to investigators?
(a) That she killed herself.
(b) That Jack and Jill are running away.
(c) That Jack and Jill are getting married.
(d) That Jack and Jill want ransom money.
4. Who escapes through the Holland Tunnel after the President's New York speech is interrupted?
(a) The President.
5. How is a person communicating specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) On fliers distributed in the school's neighborhood.
(b) On the Prodigy message board.
(c) On a social media site like MySpace or Facebook.
(d) On fliers distributed at the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the event that happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
2. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
3. What is the name of the Truth School killer?
4. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
5. What route does the President take to deliver his New York speech?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the killer respond when the message board censor removes vivid postings regarding the Truth School murders?
2. What do investigators discover when they go to the message board subscriber's home? What does their finding imply?
3. Why do investigators first assume that Hawkins missed his true target in the Kennedy Center?
4. Why does the Truth School killer have abandonment issues?
5. Explain the plan that Jack will use to kill the President.
6. What does the note on the President's flowers sent to him at the New York hotel say, and why is the note so alarming?
7. How does the investigator arrange a situation in which he could take down the Truth School killer? Explain this reasoning.
8. Why is the general's son a threat to Jack?
9. Why is the general who is killed a threat to Jack?
10. What is unusual about the Truth School killer's attempt to enter the investigator's home? What does this show about the killer?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)