|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Law enforcement officials thought the murder at the Kennedy Center could have been a mistake. Who did they suspect was the real target of the attack?
(a) The Supreme Court Justice.
(b) The President's girlfriend.
(c) The President's wife.
(d) The President.
2. Who does the Truth School killer hold for ransom?
(a) A child from the school
(b) Cross' own children.
(c) The principal.
3. What route does the President take to deliver his New York speech?
(a) An underground tunnel.
(b) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(c) A service elevator.
(d) A back door.
4. Whose home does Jack sneak into in a way that is NOT characteristic of his typical murders?
(b) General Aiden Cornwall.
(d) The President's.
5. Who does the Truth School killer ask for by name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
2. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
3. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
4. What does the item held by Jill reveal to investigators?
5. Where does Cross move his family to after receiving several hangup phone calls?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)