|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
(b) The family's pit bull.
(c) Nana Mama.
2. What does Cross listen to after the President gets the phone call that dodges White House security ?
(a) The commissioner rant about the case not being solved.
(b) A recording of the call that was received by the President.
(c) Sirens outside his bedroom window.
(d) The President's State of the Union speech.
3. What is Jill found holding when her body is discovered?
(a) A poem.
(b) A gun.
(c) A baby.
(d) A knife.
4. How many times is the President shot?
5. After the Kennedy Center killing, where do investigators begin to search for suspects?
(a) The pool of CIA hit men.
(b) People who had been fired by the Secret Service.
(c) Readers of The Catcher and the Rye.
(d) Foreign embassies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the specific information that is communicated regarding the Truth School killings?
2. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
3. Who escapes through the Holland Tunnel after the President's New York speech is interrupted?
4. What disturbance occurs while the President is on stage in New York?
5. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)