|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escapes through the Holland Tunnel after the President's New York speech is interrupted?
(a) The President.
2. After the Kennedy Center killing, where do investigators begin to search for suspects?
(a) The pool of CIA hit men.
(b) Foreign embassies.
(c) Readers of The Catcher and the Rye.
(d) People who had been fired by the Secret Service.
3. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) The cafeteria supervisor.
(b) The baker himself.
(c) The censor's supervisor.
(d) The principal.
4. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
(a) Drug dealer.
5. Who is the CIA assassin that Cross suspects as part of the Jack and Jill killings?
(a) Sam Johnson.
(b) Jack Rosen.
(c) Paul Smith.
(d) Kevin Hawkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home does Jack sneak into in a way that is NOT characteristic of his typical murders?
2. What is on the new suspect's bed when investigators go to his house?
3. What do law enforcement officials discover about the murder victim at the Kennedy Center?
4. Who is initially indicated as the suspected Truth School killer based on evidence reported from the specific communications?
5. What happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)