|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the killer have to choose who to shoot next after taking his hostage?
(a) Because he has a superstition about killing more than one person per location.
(b) Because of the way the hostage and Cross are positioned in the room.
(c) Because he likes the drama of flipping a coin.
(d) Because he only has one bullet.
2. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
3. Who kills Jill?
4. Who spots a kid hanging around the school and sends him away?
(a) Mama Nana.
(b) Mrs. Rosen.
5. Who sees the specific information that is communicated regarding the Truth School killings?
(a) A baker.
(b) A cafeteria lady.
(c) A censor.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Christine's husband?
2. What do law enforcement officials discover about the murder victim at the Kennedy Center?
3. What is dropped into a woman's bag at the Kennedy Center?
4. What disturbance occurs while the President is on stage in New York?
5. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do investigators discover when they go to the message board subscriber's home? What does their finding imply?
2. How does the killer respond when the message board censor removes vivid postings regarding the Truth School murders?
3. What is the theme of the Truth School killer, and how does it explain his motive?
4. Discuss when the investigator realizes the plan and his reaction.
5. What does Jack's killing of the general and his son show about his character?
6. What does the note on the President's flowers sent to him at the New York hotel say, and why is the note so alarming?
7. Discuss why Hawkins is so confident at Madison Square Garden.
8. How do investigators of the Kennedy Center killing confirm that the hit man indeed killed the right target? Why was this victim targeted?
9. Explain the plan that Jack will use to kill the President.
10. Why does the Truth School killer have abandonment issues?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)