|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the promise or threat that the President gets from the phone call that dodges White House security?
(a) That his wife's lover will be killed next.
(b) That his assassination is already set in stone.
(c) That if he does not pardon a man, he will be killed next.
(d) The best time of his life.
2. What route does the President take to deliver his New York speech?
(a) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(b) A service elevator.
(c) A back door.
(d) An underground tunnel.
3. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
(a) Because Cross was once the killer's mentor.
(b) Because he believes Cross is his father.
(c) Because he is investigating the Jack and Jill murders.
(d) Because he is the killer's father.
4. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
(a) Rolled up in a towel.
(b) Candy gram.
(c) With a flower delivery.
(d) Poem on his hotel bed.
5. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
(a) Camp David.
(b) The Waldorf Astoria in New York.
(c) A specific hotel in Tahiti.
(d) The Air Force Base in New Zealand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the President scheduled to speak during his New York visit?
2. Who does the Truth School killer shoot first at the Johnson residence?
3. How many times is the President shot?
4. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
5. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)