|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the President scheduled to speak during his New York visit?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) The World Trade Center.
(c) Madison Square Garden.
(d) Times Square.
2. Who is initially indicated as the suspected Truth School killer based on evidence reported from the specific communications?
(a) Sumner Moore.
(b) Col. Sumner.
(c) Mrs. Sumner.
3. Who does the Truth School killer hold for ransom?
(a) A child from the school
(b) Cross' own children.
(d) The principal.
4. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
(a) How to escape.
(b) Their next murder.
(c) New identities.
(d) Their upcoming vacation.
5. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the item held by Jill reveal to investigators?
2. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
3. Why does the killer have to choose who to shoot next after taking his hostage?
4. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
5. What disturbance occurs while the President is on stage in New York?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)