|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
(a) The tip, plus more about themselves.
(b) Christine's fear.
(c) Cross' son.
(d) The murder only.
2. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(b) A DC socialite.
(c) The elementary school principal.
(d) The President.
3. What warning do police receive from the videotaped murder?
(a) They are next.
(b) The commissioner is the next victim.
(c) Not to look for the killers.
(d) The killing will continue.
4. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) The commissioner.
(c) An unknown man.
5. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
(a) The principal.
(b) The chief.
(c) Cross' son.
(d) Cross himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
2. Who investigates the Truth School killings?
3. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
4. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
5. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who watches the President sneak out of the White House, and why is it so dangerous?
2. Why do Jack and Jill release the taped version of their first killing?
3. Who is the major investigator in Jack and Jill? How is he important to Patterson's series?
4. According to Jack and Jill, what is their motive? What is similar about the first two Jack and Jill victims?
5. How does Chop-it-off-Charlie die, and what do police superiors decide due to his death?
6. Who is the first Jack and Jill victim in this novel, and why is the first victim so important?
7. What troubles the major investigator in this novel about the Truth School case?
8. What is the first lead that investigators follow in the Truth School killings, and why does it seem like a good place to begin investigating?
9. Which news media company receives a taped version of Jack and Jill's first murder? What is important about the tape?
10. Who foils a kidnapping attempt at an area mall, and what is ironic about the attempt?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)