|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
(a) Poem on his hotel bed.
(b) With a flower delivery.
(c) Candy gram.
(d) Rolled up in a towel.
2. Who is shot and killed when the President's New York speech is interrupted?
(a) The President.
3. What is the name of Christine's husband?
4. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) The cafeteria supervisor.
(b) The censor's supervisor.
(c) The baker himself.
(d) The principal.
5. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
(a) Speak without an appointment.
(b) Put his enemies under surveillance.
(c) Come into the Oval Office.
(d) Sleep in the Lincoln bedroom.
6. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
(a) Jill's brother.
(b) Kevin Hawkins.
(c) An unknown hit man who is really an undercover cop.
(d) The President's mistress.
7. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
(a) The poster becomes angrier.
(b) The poster sets up a blog.
(c) The poster sets up another site.
(d) The poster turns to painted graffiti.
8. Who does the Truth School killer hold for ransom?
(a) Cross' own children.
(b) The principal.
(c) A child from the school
9. What advice does Cross give the President regarding public appearances?
(a) To stop making them until further notice.
(b) To increase his bodyguard coverage.
(c) To keep all of his speaking engagements.
(d) To hire a stand-in for them.
10. Who calls the White House to speak to the President, able to dodge all security checks?
11. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
12. What route does the President take to deliver his New York speech?
(a) An underground tunnel.
(b) A back door.
(c) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(d) A service elevator.
13. Who does Cross visit when he has trouble sleeping?
(a) Nana Mama.
14. How is a person communicating specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) On a social media site like MySpace or Facebook.
(b) On the Prodigy message board.
(c) On fliers distributed at the school.
(d) On fliers distributed in the school's neighborhood.
15. Who is the hero after the capture of the Truth School killer?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shots are fired during the President's appearance in New York?
2. What is the Vice President's name?
3. Where does Cross move his family to after receiving several hangup phone calls?
4. Where is the President scheduled to speak during his New York visit?
5. What do law enforcement officials discover about the murder victim at the Kennedy Center?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)