|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
2. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
(c) Nana Mama.
(d) No one.
3. Why is Sampson at Cross' house when he returns from chasing a suspect?
(a) Threats have been made on the Cross family.
(b) He wants to take him to dinner.
(c) He has good news for him.
(d) To pick him up for the weekly poker game.
4. Who escapes through the Holland Tunnel after the President's New York speech is interrupted?
(b) The President.
5. How is a person communicating specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) On fliers distributed at the school.
(b) On fliers distributed in the school's neighborhood.
(c) On a social media site like MySpace or Facebook.
(d) On the Prodigy message board.
6. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
(a) He was hired to do so.
(b) To keep his own identity secret.
(c) To use his last bullet.
(d) His friend wants part of the action.
7. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
(a) Jill's brother.
(b) The President's mistress.
(c) Kevin Hawkins.
(d) An unknown hit man who is really an undercover cop.
8. Who is the hero after the capture of the Truth School killer?
9. How many times is the President shot?
10. What causes the event that happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
(a) He has not taken his medication.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He accidentally shoots himself.
(d) He is chased.
11. What disturbance occurs while the President is on stage in New York?
(a) A shooting spree.
(b) A bomb detonates.
(c) A heckler.
(d) A riot.
12. What happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
(a) He shoots himself.
(b) He runs.
(c) He has a seizure.
(d) He falls and cries.
13. Why do some law enforcement officials believe the Jack and Jill killings are over?
(a) The poem says so.
(b) They were both captured.
(c) Kevin is captured and has confessed everything.
(d) Jill is dead and Jack is captured.
14. What is the name of the Truth School killer?
(a) Alex Sampson.
(b) Danny Boudreaux.
(c) Damen Cross.
(d) Sumner Moore.
15. How many shots are fired during the President's appearance in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
2. Who answers the knock on the door at the principal's house?
3. Who does Cross visit when he has trouble sleeping?
4. Whose home does Jack sneak into in a way that is NOT characteristic of his typical murders?
5. Where is the Truth School killer hiding?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)