|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
(a) The Jack and Jill task force.
(b) The Masonic Lodge.
(d) Sigma Phi Kappa fraternity.
2. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
(a) If the President's wife is actually Jill.
(b) Whether Hawkins was really Jack.
(c) Whether the dead woman was Jill.
(d) Whether the President will live or die.
3. When does Cross learn about Jill's death?
(a) After the President is shot.
(b) The day after the President is shot.
(c) Just before the President's speech is to begin.
(d) Two days after the President is shot.
4. How is a person communicating specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) On fliers distributed in the school's neighborhood.
(b) On fliers distributed at the school.
(c) On the Prodigy message board.
(d) On a social media site like MySpace or Facebook.
5. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
(a) Put his enemies under surveillance.
(b) Speak without an appointment.
(c) Come into the Oval Office.
(d) Sleep in the Lincoln bedroom.
6. Who does the Truth School killer hold for ransom?
(b) The principal.
(c) Cross' own children.
(d) A child from the school
7. What causes the event that happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
(a) He accidentally shoots himself.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He has not taken his medication.
(d) He is chased.
8. Who is the hero after the capture of the Truth School killer?
9. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
(d) The President.
10. What is the name of Christine's husband?
11. Who does Cross visit when he has trouble sleeping?
(c) Nana Mama.
12. Where is the President scheduled to speak during his New York visit?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) Madison Square Garden.
(c) The World Trade Center.
(d) Times Square.
13. What is the name of the Truth School killer?
(a) Sumner Moore.
(b) Danny Boudreaux.
(c) Alex Sampson.
(d) Damen Cross.
14. Where is the Truth School killer hiding?
(a) At the principal's house.
(b) In Cross' garage.
(c) In his foster parents' attic.
(d) In the Sumner home.
15. What disturbance occurs while the President is on stage in New York?
(a) A heckler.
(b) A shooting spree.
(c) A bomb detonates.
(d) A riot.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
2. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
3. What does Cross listen to after the President gets the phone call that dodges White House security ?
4. What is on the new suspect's bed when investigators go to his house?
5. What do law enforcement officials discover about the murder victim at the Kennedy Center?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)