|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Truth School killer?
(b) Unknown at this point.
2. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
(b) Drug dealer.
3. How is a person communicating specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) On the Prodigy message board.
(b) On a social media site like MySpace or Facebook.
(c) On fliers distributed in the school's neighborhood.
(d) On fliers distributed at the school.
4. Which nearby school does an investigator visit to see if any teachers witnessed anything unusual around the time of the Truth School killings?
(a) Georgetown School of Performing Arts.
(b) George Washington School of Arts.
(c) Truth Sojourner School.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt Military Academy.
5. Who answers the knock on the door at the principal's house?
(b) A visitor.
(c) She does.
(d) Her husband.
6. Who calls the White House to speak to the President, able to dodge all security checks?
7. Who does the Truth School killer hold for ransom?
(a) Cross' own children.
(b) The principal.
(c) A child from the school
8. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
(a) Nana Mama.
(c) The family's pit bull.
9. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
(a) Sleep in the Lincoln bedroom.
(b) Speak without an appointment.
(c) Put his enemies under surveillance.
(d) Come into the Oval Office.
10. What causes the event that happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
(a) He accidentally shoots himself.
(b) He has not taken his medication.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He is chased.
11. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
(a) About 50.
(b) More than 300.
(c) About 150.
(d) More than 450.
12. When does Cross learn about Jill's death?
(a) Just before the President's speech is to begin.
(b) The day after the President is shot.
(c) After the President is shot.
(d) Two days after the President is shot.
13. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
(a) His friend wants part of the action.
(b) To keep his own identity secret.
(c) He was hired to do so.
(d) To use his last bullet.
14. Why do some law enforcement officials believe the Jack and Jill killings are over?
(a) Jill is dead and Jack is captured.
(b) Kevin is captured and has confessed everything.
(c) They were both captured.
(d) The poem says so.
15. What is the Vice President's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
2. Who is shot and killed when the President's New York speech is interrupted?
3. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
4. Who kills Jill?
5. What happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)