|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the promise or threat that the President gets from the phone call that dodges White House security?
(a) That his wife's lover will be killed next.
(b) That his assassination is already set in stone.
(c) The best time of his life.
(d) That if he does not pardon a man, he will be killed next.
2. What does the item held by Jill reveal to investigators?
(a) That Jack and Jill are running away.
(b) That Jack and Jill are getting married.
(c) That Jack and Jill want ransom money.
(d) That she killed herself.
3. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
(a) If the President's wife is actually Jill.
(b) Whether the dead woman was Jill.
(c) Whether the President will live or die.
(d) Whether Hawkins was really Jack.
4. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
(a) Kevin Hawkins.
(b) The President's mistress.
(c) An unknown hit man who is really an undercover cop.
(d) Jill's brother.
5. Why is the hit man forced to shoot sooner?
(a) The woman reports the gun to the Secret Service.
(b) The woman spots the poem.
(c) The bullet falls out of the woman's purse.
(d) The woman sees the note and reads it.
6. Who knocks on the principal's door at her house?
(b) A strange man.
(c) A 13-year-old boy.
(d) An old woman.
7. Where is the President scheduled to speak during his New York visit?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) Times Square.
(c) Madison Square Garden.
(d) The World Trade Center.
8. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) The cafeteria supervisor.
(b) The censor's supervisor.
(c) The principal.
(d) The baker himself.
9. Why do some law enforcement officials believe the Jack and Jill killings are over?
(a) Kevin is captured and has confessed everything.
(b) The poem says so.
(c) Jill is dead and Jack is captured.
(d) They were both captured.
10. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
(a) Their next murder.
(b) New identities.
(c) Their upcoming vacation.
(d) How to escape.
11. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
(c) The President.
12. What decision does the President make, disregarding Cross' previous advice?
(a) To keep his scheduled appearances.
(b) To take a long vacation.
(c) To move to Camp David.
(d) To divorce his wife.
13. Who does the Truth School killer ask for by name?
14. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
(a) A Supreme Court Justice.
(b) The President's girlfriend.
(c) The President himself.
(d) The President's wife.
15. Who calls the White House to speak to the President, able to dodge all security checks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the specific information that is communicated regarding the Truth School killings?
2. Where is the Truth School killer hiding?
3. What disturbance occurs while the President is on stage in New York?
4. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
5. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)