|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
(a) The Air Force Base in New Zealand.
(b) Camp David.
(c) The Waldorf Astoria in New York.
(d) A specific hotel in Tahiti.
2. How many shots are fired during the President's appearance in New York?
3. Who travels to New York with the President?
(a) Mrs. Johnson.
4. What is the name of Christine's husband?
5. Who kills Jill?
6. When does Cross learn about Jill's death?
(a) After the President is shot.
(b) Just before the President's speech is to begin.
(c) The day after the President is shot.
(d) Two days after the President is shot.
7. What is the Vice President's name?
8. What is the promise or threat that the President gets from the phone call that dodges White House security?
(a) That if he does not pardon a man, he will be killed next.
(b) That his wife's lover will be killed next.
(c) That his assassination is already set in stone.
(d) The best time of his life.
9. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
(a) Put his enemies under surveillance.
(b) Come into the Oval Office.
(c) Sleep in the Lincoln bedroom.
(d) Speak without an appointment.
10. What causes the event that happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
(a) He is chased.
(b) He has not taken his medication.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He accidentally shoots himself.
11. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
(a) More than 450.
(b) More than 300.
(c) About 50.
(d) About 150.
12. What is the name of the Truth School killer?
(a) Sumner Moore.
(b) Damen Cross.
(c) Danny Boudreaux.
(d) Alex Sampson.
13. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
(a) New identities.
(b) How to escape.
(c) Their next murder.
(d) Their upcoming vacation.
14. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
(c) Drug dealer.
15. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) The censor's supervisor.
(b) The baker himself.
(c) The cafeteria supervisor.
(d) The principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
2. What is Jill found holding when her body is discovered?
3. Who does the Truth School killer shoot first at the Johnson residence?
4. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
5. Law enforcement officials thought the murder at the Kennedy Center could have been a mistake. Who did they suspect was the real target of the attack?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)