|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do some law enforcement officials believe the Jack and Jill killings are over?
(a) Kevin is captured and has confessed everything.
(b) The poem says so.
(c) Jill is dead and Jack is captured.
(d) They were both captured.
2. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
(d) The President.
3. What decision does the President make, disregarding Cross' previous advice?
(a) To take a long vacation.
(b) To keep his scheduled appearances.
(c) To divorce his wife.
(d) To move to Camp David.
4. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
(a) Poem on his hotel bed.
(b) Candy gram.
(c) Rolled up in a towel.
(d) With a flower delivery.
5. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
(a) About 150.
(b) More than 450.
(c) About 50.
(d) More than 300.
6. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
(a) Their next murder.
(b) New identities.
(c) Their upcoming vacation.
(d) How to escape.
7. What is the Vice President's name?
8. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
(a) The poster becomes angrier.
(b) The poster sets up a blog.
(c) The poster sets up another site.
(d) The poster turns to painted graffiti.
9. Where does Cross move his family to after receiving several hangup phone calls?
(a) To the principal's house.
(b) To his aunt's home across town.
(d) The Waldorf Astoria.
10. How many times is the President shot?
11. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
(a) Sigma Phi Kappa fraternity.
(b) The Jack and Jill task force.
(d) The Masonic Lodge.
12. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
(a) To use his last bullet.
(b) To keep his own identity secret.
(c) His friend wants part of the action.
(d) He was hired to do so.
13. Who is the CIA assassin that Cross suspects as part of the Jack and Jill killings?
(a) Sam Johnson.
(b) Paul Smith.
(c) Jack Rosen.
(d) Kevin Hawkins.
14. How old is the Truth School killer?
(b) Unknown at this point.
15. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
(a) Whether Hawkins was really Jack.
(b) If the President's wife is actually Jill.
(c) Whether the dead woman was Jill.
(d) Whether the President will live or die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
2. What does the item held by Jill reveal to investigators?
3. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
4. What is dropped into a woman's bag at the Kennedy Center?
5. How is a person communicating specific information about the Truth School killings?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)