|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Christine's husband?
2. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
3. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
4. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
(a) A Supreme Court Justice.
(b) The President himself.
(c) The President's girlfriend.
(d) The President's wife.
5. Why does the killer have to choose who to shoot next after taking his hostage?
(a) Because he likes the drama of flipping a coin.
(b) Because he has a superstition about killing more than one person per location.
(c) Because he only has one bullet.
(d) Because of the way the hostage and Cross are positioned in the room.
6. Who is the CIA assassin that Cross suspects as part of the Jack and Jill killings?
(a) Sam Johnson.
(b) Jack Rosen.
(c) Paul Smith.
(d) Kevin Hawkins.
7. Who spots a kid hanging around the school and sends him away?
(b) Mama Nana.
(d) Mrs. Rosen.
8. What advice does Cross give the President regarding public appearances?
(a) To increase his bodyguard coverage.
(b) To stop making them until further notice.
(c) To hire a stand-in for them.
(d) To keep all of his speaking engagements.
9. Who is shot and killed when the President's New York speech is interrupted?
(d) The President.
10. When does Cross learn about Jill's death?
(a) Just before the President's speech is to begin.
(b) Two days after the President is shot.
(c) The day after the President is shot.
(d) After the President is shot.
11. What does Cross listen to after the President gets the phone call that dodges White House security ?
(a) A recording of the call that was received by the President.
(b) The commissioner rant about the case not being solved.
(c) The President's State of the Union speech.
(d) Sirens outside his bedroom window.
12. What is the promise or threat that the President gets from the phone call that dodges White House security?
(a) That if he does not pardon a man, he will be killed next.
(b) That his wife's lover will be killed next.
(c) The best time of his life.
(d) That his assassination is already set in stone.
13. Where is the Truth School killer hiding?
(a) In Cross' garage.
(b) At the principal's house.
(c) In his foster parents' attic.
(d) In the Sumner home.
14. Where does Cross move his family to after receiving several hangup phone calls?
(a) To the principal's house.
(b) To his aunt's home across town.
(d) The Waldorf Astoria.
15. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
(a) Nana Mama.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
2. What happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
3. Who does the Truth School killer shoot first at the Johnson residence?
4. Who travels to New York with the President?
5. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)