|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
(a) The Jack and Jill task force.
(b) Sigma Phi Kappa fraternity.
(c) The Masonic Lodge.
2. What decision does the President make, disregarding Cross' previous advice?
(a) To take a long vacation.
(b) To keep his scheduled appearances.
(c) To divorce his wife.
(d) To move to Camp David.
3. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
(a) Their next murder.
(b) Their upcoming vacation.
(c) New identities.
(d) How to escape.
4. Which nearby school does an investigator visit to see if any teachers witnessed anything unusual around the time of the Truth School killings?
(a) Truth Sojourner School.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt Military Academy.
(c) George Washington School of Arts.
(d) Georgetown School of Performing Arts.
5. Who calls the White House to speak to the President, able to dodge all security checks?
6. Where is the President scheduled to speak during his New York visit?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) The World Trade Center.
(c) Madison Square Garden.
(d) Times Square.
7. What is the name of Christine's husband?
8. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
9. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
(a) The poster sets up a blog.
(b) The poster sets up another site.
(c) The poster becomes angrier.
(d) The poster turns to painted graffiti.
10. Why is the hit man forced to shoot sooner?
(a) The woman reports the gun to the Secret Service.
(b) The woman spots the poem.
(c) The bullet falls out of the woman's purse.
(d) The woman sees the note and reads it.
11. Who answers the knock on the door at the principal's house?
(a) Her husband.
(c) She does.
(d) A visitor.
12. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
(a) Nana Mama.
(d) No one.
13. Who is the hero after the capture of the Truth School killer?
14. What causes the event that happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
(a) He is scared.
(b) He accidentally shoots himself.
(c) He is chased.
(d) He has not taken his medication.
15. What is the Vice President's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Jill?
2. Who does the Truth School killer ask for by name?
3. Who is shot and killed when the President's New York speech is interrupted?
4. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
5. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)