|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
(a) The poster turns to painted graffiti.
(b) The poster sets up a blog.
(c) The poster sets up another site.
(d) The poster becomes angrier.
2. Who is carrying false FBI credentials at the President's New York speech?
3. Why is Sampson at Cross' house when he returns from chasing a suspect?
(a) He wants to take him to dinner.
(b) Threats have been made on the Cross family.
(c) He has good news for him.
(d) To pick him up for the weekly poker game.
4. Why do some law enforcement officials believe the Jack and Jill killings are over?
(a) Jill is dead and Jack is captured.
(b) Kevin is captured and has confessed everything.
(c) The poem says so.
(d) They were both captured.
5. Who does the Truth School killer hold for ransom?
(a) Cross' own children.
(c) The principal.
(d) A child from the school
6. Who knocks on the principal's door at her house?
(a) A 13-year-old boy.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A strange man.
7. Who is the hero after the capture of the Truth School killer?
8. When does Cross learn about Jill's death?
(a) Two days after the President is shot.
(b) Just before the President's speech is to begin.
(c) The day after the President is shot.
(d) After the President is shot.
9. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
(a) To keep his own identity secret.
(b) He was hired to do so.
(c) To use his last bullet.
(d) His friend wants part of the action.
10. What do law enforcement officials discover about the murder victim at the Kennedy Center?
(a) She hated poetry.
(b) She had been a member of the Secret Service in the past.
(c) She was the President's mistress.
(d) She was Jill's sister.
11. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
(a) The President himself.
(b) The President's girlfriend.
(c) The President's wife.
(d) A Supreme Court Justice.
12. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
(a) How to escape.
(b) New identities.
(c) Their upcoming vacation.
(d) Their next murder.
13. What is the name of Christine's husband?
14. What disturbance occurs while the President is on stage in New York?
(a) A heckler.
(b) A shooting spree.
(c) A bomb detonates.
(d) A riot.
15. What causes the event that happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
(a) He is chased.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He accidentally shoots himself.
(d) He has not taken his medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
2. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
3. What decision does the President make, disregarding Cross' previous advice?
4. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
5. What is dropped into a woman's bag at the Kennedy Center?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)