|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
(a) He falls and cries.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He has a seizure.
(d) He runs.
2. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
3. What is the promise or threat that the President gets from the phone call that dodges White House security?
(a) That his wife's lover will be killed next.
(b) The best time of his life.
(c) That if he does not pardon a man, he will be killed next.
(d) That his assassination is already set in stone.
4. Who is carrying false FBI credentials at the President's New York speech?
5. What decision does the President make, disregarding Cross' previous advice?
(a) To take a long vacation.
(b) To keep his scheduled appearances.
(c) To move to Camp David.
(d) To divorce his wife.
6. Who does the Truth School killer ask for by name?
7. What advice does Cross give the President regarding public appearances?
(a) To stop making them until further notice.
(b) To increase his bodyguard coverage.
(c) To keep all of his speaking engagements.
(d) To hire a stand-in for them.
8. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
(a) Drug dealer.
9. Who knocks on the principal's door at her house?
(b) A strange man.
(c) A 13-year-old boy.
(d) An old woman.
10. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) The cafeteria supervisor.
(b) The principal.
(c) The censor's supervisor.
(d) The baker himself.
11. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
(a) Speak without an appointment.
(b) Put his enemies under surveillance.
(c) Come into the Oval Office.
(d) Sleep in the Lincoln bedroom.
12. How is a person communicating specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) On a social media site like MySpace or Facebook.
(b) On fliers distributed at the school.
(c) On fliers distributed in the school's neighborhood.
(d) On the Prodigy message board.
13. Who is initially indicated as the suspected Truth School killer based on evidence reported from the specific communications?
(b) Col. Sumner.
(c) Sumner Moore.
(d) Mrs. Sumner.
14. What is Jill found holding when her body is discovered?
(a) A knife.
(b) A poem.
(c) A gun.
(d) A baby.
15. How old is the Truth School killer?
(a) Unknown at this point.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spots a kid hanging around the school and sends him away?
2. Who does the Truth School killer hold for ransom?
3. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
4. Why is Sampson at Cross' house when he returns from chasing a suspect?
5. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)