|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Truth School killer ask for by name?
2. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
(a) If the President's wife is actually Jill.
(b) Whether the dead woman was Jill.
(c) Whether the President will live or die.
(d) Whether Hawkins was really Jack.
3. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
(a) Put his enemies under surveillance.
(b) Come into the Oval Office.
(c) Speak without an appointment.
(d) Sleep in the Lincoln bedroom.
4. Who calls the White House to speak to the President, able to dodge all security checks?
5. Why does the killer have to choose who to shoot next after taking his hostage?
(a) Because he likes the drama of flipping a coin.
(b) Because of the way the hostage and Cross are positioned in the room.
(c) Because he has a superstition about killing more than one person per location.
(d) Because he only has one bullet.
6. What is on the new suspect's bed when investigators go to his house?
(a) A poem.
(b) A bullet.
(c) A diary.
(d) The dead girl's shirt.
7. How old is the Truth School killer?
(a) Unknown at this point.
8. What is Jill found holding when her body is discovered?
(a) A knife.
(b) A poem.
(c) A gun.
(d) A baby.
9. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
(a) That the ransom note will be found soon.
(b) That Jack or Jill is someone close to the President.
(c) That the man making the call has a nervous condition.
(d) That the woman making the call is depressed.
10. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
(a) The family's pit bull.
(b) Nana Mama.
11. Who does the Truth School principal watch the news with at her home?
(b) Her husband.
(d) Her kidnapper.
12. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
(a) The President.
13. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
(a) Because he is investigating the Jack and Jill murders.
(b) Because he believes Cross is his father.
(c) Because Cross was once the killer's mentor.
(d) Because he is the killer's father.
14. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
15. Law enforcement officials thought the murder at the Kennedy Center could have been a mistake. Who did they suspect was the real target of the attack?
(a) The President's wife.
(b) The Supreme Court Justice.
(c) The President's girlfriend.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
2. Where does Cross move his family to after receiving several hangup phone calls?
3. Who kills Jill?
4. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
5. What is the name of Christine's husband?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)