|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
(a) The Air Force Base in New Zealand.
(b) Camp David.
(c) The Waldorf Astoria in New York.
(d) A specific hotel in Tahiti.
2. What do law enforcement officials discover about the murder victim at the Kennedy Center?
(a) She was the President's mistress.
(b) She had been a member of the Secret Service in the past.
(c) She hated poetry.
(d) She was Jill's sister.
3. Who does the Truth School killer ask for by name?
4. Where does Cross move his family to after receiving several hangup phone calls?
(a) To his aunt's home across town.
(c) To the principal's house.
(d) The Waldorf Astoria.
5. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) The censor's supervisor.
(b) The cafeteria supervisor.
(c) The principal.
(d) The baker himself.
6. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
(a) With a flower delivery.
(b) Rolled up in a towel.
(c) Candy gram.
(d) Poem on his hotel bed.
7. What decision does the President make, disregarding Cross' previous advice?
(a) To move to Camp David.
(b) To divorce his wife.
(c) To take a long vacation.
(d) To keep his scheduled appearances.
8. What is the Vice President's name?
9. Whose home does Jack sneak into in a way that is NOT characteristic of his typical murders?
(b) General Aiden Cornwall.
(c) The President's.
10. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
(a) That Jack or Jill is someone close to the President.
(b) That the ransom note will be found soon.
(c) That the woman making the call is depressed.
(d) That the man making the call has a nervous condition.
11. Why do some law enforcement officials believe the Jack and Jill killings are over?
(a) Jill is dead and Jack is captured.
(b) Kevin is captured and has confessed everything.
(c) The poem says so.
(d) They were both captured.
12. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
(b) The family's pit bull.
(d) Nana Mama.
13. What is the name of the Truth School killer?
(a) Alex Sampson.
(b) Danny Boudreaux.
(c) Sumner Moore.
(d) Damen Cross.
14. What route does the President take to deliver his New York speech?
(a) A back door.
(b) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(c) A service elevator.
(d) An underground tunnel.
15. What is on the new suspect's bed when investigators go to his house?
(a) The dead girl's shirt.
(b) A diary.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
2. Who does the Truth School principal watch the news with at her home?
3. Which nearby school does an investigator visit to see if any teachers witnessed anything unusual around the time of the Truth School killings?
4. Who spots a kid hanging around the school and sends him away?
5. Who is carrying false FBI credentials at the President's New York speech?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)