|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
(a) Whether the President will live or die.
(b) If the President's wife is actually Jill.
(c) Whether the dead woman was Jill.
(d) Whether Hawkins was really Jack.
2. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
3. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
(a) Camp David.
(b) The Air Force Base in New Zealand.
(c) The Waldorf Astoria in New York.
(d) A specific hotel in Tahiti.
4. Law enforcement officials thought the murder at the Kennedy Center could have been a mistake. Who did they suspect was the real target of the attack?
(a) The President's wife.
(b) The President.
(c) The Supreme Court Justice.
(d) The President's girlfriend.
5. What is the Vice President's name?
6. Why does Jack kill a young boy?
(a) He witnessed a murder.
(b) It was part of the arrangement.
(c) For fun.
(d) By accident.
7. Who sees the specific information that is communicated regarding the Truth School killings?
(a) A cafeteria lady.
(b) A baker.
(c) A censor.
(d) A teacher.
8. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
(a) A Supreme Court Justice.
(b) The President's girlfriend.
(c) The President himself.
(d) The President's wife.
9. How many times is the President shot?
10. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
(b) Sigma Phi Kappa fraternity.
(c) The Masonic Lodge.
(d) The Jack and Jill task force.
11. Why is the hit man forced to shoot sooner?
(a) The woman sees the note and reads it.
(b) The woman spots the poem.
(c) The woman reports the gun to the Secret Service.
(d) The bullet falls out of the woman's purse.
12. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
(a) About 50.
(b) More than 300.
(c) More than 450.
(d) About 150.
13. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
(d) The President.
14. What disturbance occurs while the President is on stage in New York?
(a) A bomb detonates.
(b) A heckler.
(c) A shooting spree.
(d) A riot.
15. Why is Sampson at Cross' house when he returns from chasing a suspect?
(a) He wants to take him to dinner.
(b) Threats have been made on the Cross family.
(c) He has good news for him.
(d) To pick him up for the weekly poker game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
2. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
3. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
4. What advice does Cross give the President regarding public appearances?
5. Who does the Truth School killer hold for ransom?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)