|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) The baker himself.
(b) The censor's supervisor.
(c) The cafeteria supervisor.
(d) The principal.
2. What disturbance occurs while the President is on stage in New York?
(a) A heckler.
(b) A riot.
(c) A bomb detonates.
(d) A shooting spree.
3. What route does the President take to deliver his New York speech?
(a) A back door.
(b) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(c) An underground tunnel.
(d) A service elevator.
4. Who does the Truth School killer hold for ransom?
(a) Cross' own children.
(b) A child from the school
(c) The principal.
5. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
6. What causes the event that happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
(a) He has not taken his medication.
(b) He accidentally shoots himself.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He is chased.
7. How old is the Truth School killer?
(d) Unknown at this point.
8. How is a person communicating specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) On fliers distributed in the school's neighborhood.
(b) On fliers distributed at the school.
(c) On the Prodigy message board.
(d) On a social media site like MySpace or Facebook.
9. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
(b) The President.
10. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
11. Who sees the specific information that is communicated regarding the Truth School killings?
(a) A baker.
(b) A censor.
(c) A cafeteria lady.
(d) A teacher.
12. What is on the new suspect's bed when investigators go to his house?
(a) A poem.
(b) A bullet.
(c) The dead girl's shirt.
(d) A diary.
13. What is the name of Christine's husband?
14. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
(a) With a flower delivery.
(b) Rolled up in a towel.
(c) Poem on his hotel bed.
(d) Candy gram.
15. Why is Sampson at Cross' house when he returns from chasing a suspect?
(a) Threats have been made on the Cross family.
(b) He has good news for him.
(c) He wants to take him to dinner.
(d) To pick him up for the weekly poker game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
2. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
3. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
4. Who travels to New York with the President?
5. Why do some law enforcement officials believe the Jack and Jill killings are over?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)