|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose home does Jack sneak into in a way that is NOT characteristic of his typical murders?
(a) The President's.
(b) General Aiden Cornwall.
2. What is Jill found holding when her body is discovered?
(a) A poem.
(b) A baby.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
3. What does Cross listen to after the President gets the phone call that dodges White House security ?
(a) A recording of the call that was received by the President.
(b) Sirens outside his bedroom window.
(c) The President's State of the Union speech.
(d) The commissioner rant about the case not being solved.
4. How is a person communicating specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) On a social media site like MySpace or Facebook.
(b) On fliers distributed at the school.
(c) On the Prodigy message board.
(d) On fliers distributed in the school's neighborhood.
5. What route does the President take to deliver his New York speech?
(a) A service elevator.
(b) A back door.
(c) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(d) An underground tunnel.
6. What disturbance occurs while the President is on stage in New York?
(a) A shooting spree.
(b) A bomb detonates.
(c) A riot.
(d) A heckler.
7. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
8. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
(a) Because he is investigating the Jack and Jill murders.
(b) Because Cross was once the killer's mentor.
(c) Because he believes Cross is his father.
(d) Because he is the killer's father.
9. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
(a) To use his last bullet.
(b) His friend wants part of the action.
(c) To keep his own identity secret.
(d) He was hired to do so.
10. Who is carrying false FBI credentials at the President's New York speech?
11. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
(a) Drug dealer.
12. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
(a) Whether the President will live or die.
(b) Whether Hawkins was really Jack.
(c) Whether the dead woman was Jill.
(d) If the President's wife is actually Jill.
13. How old is the Truth School killer?
(d) Unknown at this point.
14. Who kills Jill?
15. Why do some law enforcement officials believe the Jack and Jill killings are over?
(a) The poem says so.
(b) They were both captured.
(c) Kevin is captured and has confessed everything.
(d) Jill is dead and Jack is captured.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Kennedy Center killing, where do investigators begin to search for suspects?
2. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
3. Who does Cross visit when he has trouble sleeping?
4. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
5. Where is the President scheduled to speak during his New York visit?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)