Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
(a) Sigma Phi Kappa fraternity.
(b) The Jack and Jill task force.
(d) The Masonic Lodge.
2. Who kills Jill?
3. Who is the hero after the capture of the Truth School killer?
4. What does the item held by Jill reveal to investigators?
(a) That Jack and Jill are getting married.
(b) That Jack and Jill are running away.
(c) That she killed herself.
(d) That Jack and Jill want ransom money.
5. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
(a) The poster sets up another site.
(b) The poster sets up a blog.
(c) The poster turns to painted graffiti.
(d) The poster becomes angrier.
6. How old is the Truth School killer?
(d) Unknown at this point.
7. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
(a) Put his enemies under surveillance.
(b) Speak without an appointment.
(c) Sleep in the Lincoln bedroom.
(d) Come into the Oval Office.
8. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
(a) More than 450.
(b) About 50.
(c) More than 300.
(d) About 150.
9. How is a person communicating specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) On fliers distributed in the school's neighborhood.
(b) On the Prodigy message board.
(c) On a social media site like MySpace or Facebook.
(d) On fliers distributed at the school.
10. What is on the new suspect's bed when investigators go to his house?
(a) A bullet.
(b) The dead girl's shirt.
(c) A poem.
(d) A diary.
11. Why does Jack kill a young boy?
(a) For fun.
(b) By accident.
(c) It was part of the arrangement.
(d) He witnessed a murder.
12. Who escapes through the Holland Tunnel after the President's New York speech is interrupted?
(a) The President.
13. What is Jill found holding when her body is discovered?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A baby.
(d) A poem.
14. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
(a) The family's pit bull.
(c) Nana Mama.
15. Who does Cross visit when he has trouble sleeping?
(d) Nana Mama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Cross give the President regarding public appearances?
2. Why is the hit man forced to shoot sooner?
3. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
4. What do law enforcement officials discover about the murder victim at the Kennedy Center?
5. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)