|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Truth School killer hiding?
(a) In the Sumner home.
(b) In his foster parents' attic.
(c) At the principal's house.
(d) In Cross' garage.
2. How many shots are fired during the President's appearance in New York?
3. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
(a) Drug dealer.
4. Who sees the specific information that is communicated regarding the Truth School killings?
(a) A censor.
(b) A baker.
(c) A cafeteria lady.
(d) A teacher.
5. Who does Cross visit when he has trouble sleeping?
(b) Nana Mama.
6. Who spots a kid hanging around the school and sends him away?
(a) Mrs. Rosen.
(b) Mama Nana.
7. How old is the Truth School killer?
(a) Unknown at this point.
8. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
(a) That the man making the call has a nervous condition.
(b) That the woman making the call is depressed.
(c) That Jack or Jill is someone close to the President.
(d) That the ransom note will be found soon.
9. Who is carrying false FBI credentials at the President's New York speech?
10. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
(a) The President's wife.
(b) The President himself.
(c) The President's girlfriend.
(d) A Supreme Court Justice.
11. What is the Vice President's name?
12. What happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
(a) He has a seizure.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He runs.
(d) He falls and cries.
13. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
(a) The poster sets up a blog.
(b) The poster turns to painted graffiti.
(c) The poster becomes angrier.
(d) The poster sets up another site.
14. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
(a) Because he is the killer's father.
(b) Because he believes Cross is his father.
(c) Because Cross was once the killer's mentor.
(d) Because he is investigating the Jack and Jill murders.
15. Who does the Truth School killer hold for ransom?
(a) A child from the school
(b) The principal.
(d) Cross' own children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Christine's husband?
2. What is the promise or threat that the President gets from the phone call that dodges White House security?
3. Who is the CIA assassin that Cross suspects as part of the Jack and Jill killings?
4. Where is the President scheduled to speak during his New York visit?
5. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)