|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
(a) Put his enemies under surveillance.
(b) Sleep in the Lincoln bedroom.
(c) Speak without an appointment.
(d) Come into the Oval Office.
2. Law enforcement officials thought the murder at the Kennedy Center could have been a mistake. Who did they suspect was the real target of the attack?
(a) The Supreme Court Justice.
(b) The President.
(c) The President's girlfriend.
(d) The President's wife.
3. Where is the Truth School killer hiding?
(a) At the principal's house.
(b) In his foster parents' attic.
(c) In the Sumner home.
(d) In Cross' garage.
4. Whose home does Jack sneak into in a way that is NOT characteristic of his typical murders?
(a) General Aiden Cornwall.
(d) The President's.
5. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
(a) No one.
(b) Nana Mama.
6. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
7. Why is Sampson at Cross' house when he returns from chasing a suspect?
(a) To pick him up for the weekly poker game.
(b) Threats have been made on the Cross family.
(c) He has good news for him.
(d) He wants to take him to dinner.
8. What is Jill found holding when her body is discovered?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A poem.
(d) A baby.
9. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
10. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
(a) With a flower delivery.
(b) Rolled up in a towel.
(c) Poem on his hotel bed.
(d) Candy gram.
11. Why is the hit man forced to shoot sooner?
(a) The woman sees the note and reads it.
(b) The bullet falls out of the woman's purse.
(c) The woman spots the poem.
(d) The woman reports the gun to the Secret Service.
12. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
(a) About 150.
(b) More than 450.
(c) About 50.
(d) More than 300.
13. Who does the Truth School killer shoot first at the Johnson residence?
14. What happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
(a) He runs.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He falls and cries.
(d) He has a seizure.
15. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
(c) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Truth School principal watch the news with at her home?
2. What advice does Cross give the President regarding public appearances?
3. What decision does the President make, disregarding Cross' previous advice?
4. Where does Cross move his family to after receiving several hangup phone calls?
5. How many times is the President shot?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)