|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the promise or threat that the President gets from the phone call that dodges White House security?
(a) That his assassination is already set in stone.
(b) The best time of his life.
(c) That if he does not pardon a man, he will be killed next.
(d) That his wife's lover will be killed next.
2. How is a person communicating specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) On a social media site like MySpace or Facebook.
(b) On the Prodigy message board.
(c) On fliers distributed at the school.
(d) On fliers distributed in the school's neighborhood.
3. Who does the Truth School killer shoot first at the Johnson residence?
4. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
(a) With a flower delivery.
(b) Candy gram.
(c) Poem on his hotel bed.
(d) Rolled up in a towel.
5. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
(a) Drug dealer.
6. What happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
(a) He runs.
(b) He has a seizure.
(c) He falls and cries.
(d) He shoots himself.
7. Who sees the specific information that is communicated regarding the Truth School killings?
(a) A cafeteria lady.
(b) A censor.
(c) A baker.
(d) A teacher.
8. When does Cross learn about Jill's death?
(a) Just before the President's speech is to begin.
(b) The day after the President is shot.
(c) After the President is shot.
(d) Two days after the President is shot.
9. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
(b) The Masonic Lodge.
(c) Sigma Phi Kappa fraternity.
(d) The Jack and Jill task force.
10. What disturbance occurs while the President is on stage in New York?
(a) A heckler.
(b) A bomb detonates.
(c) A riot.
(d) A shooting spree.
11. What does Cross listen to after the President gets the phone call that dodges White House security ?
(a) A recording of the call that was received by the President.
(b) The President's State of the Union speech.
(c) The commissioner rant about the case not being solved.
(d) Sirens outside his bedroom window.
12. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
(a) Because he believes Cross is his father.
(b) Because Cross was once the killer's mentor.
(c) Because he is investigating the Jack and Jill murders.
(d) Because he is the killer's father.
13. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
(d) The President.
14. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
(a) Speak without an appointment.
(b) Sleep in the Lincoln bedroom.
(c) Put his enemies under surveillance.
(d) Come into the Oval Office.
15. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
(a) The Air Force Base in New Zealand.
(b) Camp David.
(c) A specific hotel in Tahiti.
(d) The Waldorf Astoria in New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
2. Law enforcement officials thought the murder at the Kennedy Center could have been a mistake. Who did they suspect was the real target of the attack?
3. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
4. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
5. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)