|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Truth School killer?
(a) Damen Cross.
(b) Alex Sampson.
(c) Sumner Moore.
(d) Danny Boudreaux.
2. Who does the Truth School killer shoot first at the Johnson residence?
3. How old is the Truth School killer?
(c) Unknown at this point.
4. Why do some law enforcement officials believe the Jack and Jill killings are over?
(a) Kevin is captured and has confessed everything.
(b) They were both captured.
(c) The poem says so.
(d) Jill is dead and Jack is captured.
5. What does the item held by Jill reveal to investigators?
(a) That she killed herself.
(b) That Jack and Jill are running away.
(c) That Jack and Jill want ransom money.
(d) That Jack and Jill are getting married.
6. Who is initially indicated as the suspected Truth School killer based on evidence reported from the specific communications?
(a) Col. Sumner.
(c) Mrs. Sumner.
(d) Sumner Moore.
7. Why is the hit man forced to shoot sooner?
(a) The woman spots the poem.
(b) The bullet falls out of the woman's purse.
(c) The woman reports the gun to the Secret Service.
(d) The woman sees the note and reads it.
8. Where does Cross move his family to after receiving several hangup phone calls?
(a) To his aunt's home across town.
(c) To the principal's house.
(d) The Waldorf Astoria.
9. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
(a) More than 300.
(b) More than 450.
(c) About 50.
(d) About 150.
10. Why does the killer have to choose who to shoot next after taking his hostage?
(a) Because he likes the drama of flipping a coin.
(b) Because of the way the hostage and Cross are positioned in the room.
(c) Because he has a superstition about killing more than one person per location.
(d) Because he only has one bullet.
11. What is Jill found holding when her body is discovered?
(a) A gun.
(b) A baby.
(c) A poem.
(d) A knife.
12. Who does Cross visit when he has trouble sleeping?
(c) Nana Mama.
13. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
(a) An unknown hit man who is really an undercover cop.
(b) The President's mistress.
(c) Kevin Hawkins.
(d) Jill's brother.
14. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
15. What is on the new suspect's bed when investigators go to his house?
(a) The dead girl's shirt.
(b) A poem.
(c) A diary.
(d) A bullet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who travels to New York with the President?
2. Who calls the White House to speak to the President, able to dodge all security checks?
3. When does Cross learn about Jill's death?
4. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
5. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)