|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Truth School principal watch the news with at her home?
(a) Her kidnapper.
(b) Her husband.
2. What do law enforcement officials discover about the murder victim at the Kennedy Center?
(a) She was Jill's sister.
(b) She had been a member of the Secret Service in the past.
(c) She was the President's mistress.
(d) She hated poetry.
3. What advice does Cross give the President regarding public appearances?
(a) To keep all of his speaking engagements.
(b) To stop making them until further notice.
(c) To increase his bodyguard coverage.
(d) To hire a stand-in for them.
4. Where does Cross move his family to after receiving several hangup phone calls?
(a) To the principal's house.
(b) To his aunt's home across town.
(c) The Waldorf Astoria.
5. What disturbance occurs while the President is on stage in New York?
(a) A riot.
(b) A heckler.
(c) A bomb detonates.
(d) A shooting spree.
6. Who does the Truth School killer hold for ransom?
(b) The principal.
(c) Cross' own children.
(d) A child from the school
7. What is the promise or threat that the President gets from the phone call that dodges White House security?
(a) That his assassination is already set in stone.
(b) The best time of his life.
(c) That if he does not pardon a man, he will be killed next.
(d) That his wife's lover will be killed next.
8. Who is initially indicated as the suspected Truth School killer based on evidence reported from the specific communications?
(a) Col. Sumner.
(b) Mrs. Sumner.
(c) Sumner Moore.
9. What is the name of Christine's husband?
10. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
(a) The poster becomes angrier.
(b) The poster sets up another site.
(c) The poster sets up a blog.
(d) The poster turns to painted graffiti.
11. How old is the Truth School killer?
(c) Unknown at this point.
12. Who is the hero after the capture of the Truth School killer?
13. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
(a) The President's wife.
(b) A Supreme Court Justice.
(c) The President's girlfriend.
(d) The President himself.
14. What is the name of the Truth School killer?
(a) Damen Cross.
(b) Alex Sampson.
(c) Danny Boudreaux.
(d) Sumner Moore.
15. Why does Jack kill a young boy?
(a) For fun.
(b) He witnessed a murder.
(c) It was part of the arrangement.
(d) By accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
2. What does the item held by Jill reveal to investigators?
3. What decision does the President make, disregarding Cross' previous advice?
4. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
5. What is the Vice President's name?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)