|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) A cotton candy bag.
(b) A candy wrapper.
(c) An envelope with lunch money in it.
(d) A balloon.
2. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President's wife?
3. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
(a) Baseball bat.
(b) Pepper spray.
4. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Weirdo Wayne.
(b) Chop it Off Charlie.
(c) Chester the Molester.
(d) Wacky Wayne.
5. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
(a) Lunch money.
(b) A backpack.
(c) An arm.
(d) School clothes.
6. What, specifically, does Cross believe the Truth School killer might have?
(a) A physical malformation.
(b) A drug problem.
(c) A mental illness.
(d) Parental issues.
7. What is Kevin Hawkins' legal job?
(c) Criminal investigator.
8. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) The secret service.
(b) The chief.
(d) The commissioner.
9. Who is Kevin Hawkins' target when his character is first introduced?
(a) The President.
(b) A businessman.
(c) A drug user.
10. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
(a) To a rooftop.
(b) To a deadend alley.
(c) Into a crowd.
(d) To a park.
11. What, according to Cross, is missing from the Jack and Jill murders?
(b) The victim.
(d) A weapon.
12. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
(a) None -- he has been fired.
(b) The Truth School murders.
(c) Both the Jack and Jill and Truth School murders.
(d) The Jack and Jill murders.
13. Who makes arrangements for an investigation into the Truth School killings?
(a) The principal.
(b) The commissioner.
(c) The chief.
14. Who sends the videotaped murder to the media company?
(c) Jack and Jill.
(d) The Truth School killer.
15. Who thinks the Truth School killer has some distinctive feature?
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
2. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
3. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
4. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
5. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)