|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cross fascinated with the Truth School principal?
(a) She's out of place in the poor community.
(b) She wears lots of jewelry.
(c) She is 20 years younger than he is.
(d) She does not like children.
2. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
(a) At the Jefferson Hotel.
(b) In her office.
(c) At the Waldorf Astoria.
(d) At the school.
3. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
(a) A vision of the dead girl.
(b) His daughter.
(c) A neighbor's child.
(d) His son.
4. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
(a) Prince William.
(b) Princess Di.
(c) The Queen of England.
5. What is unusual to see in Cross' neighborhood?
(a) A balloon.
(b) Candy vendors.
(c) A white face.
(d) A trash can.
6. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
(b) The media.
(c) The commissioner.
(d) The chief.
7. Who invites Cross to the White House?
(a) The FBI.
(b) A Secret Service agent.
(c) The President.
(d) The chief.
8. Who helps keep Cross focused on the right priorities?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His children.
(c) The principal.
(d) His preacher.
9. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
(a) Damien Cross.
(b) Vernon Wheatley.
(c) Alex Jr.
(d) Wayne Vernon.
10. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
(a) Christine Johnson.
(b) Natalie Johnson.
(c) Johnnie Smith.
(d) Mary Johnson.
11. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sara Nana.
(b) Sarah Green.
(c) Sarah Johnson.
(d) Sara Rosen.
12. What is the previously unheard rumor that Cross receives regarding the school killer?
(a) Each kid is killed by a different killer.
(b) A homeless man was seen in the area before the first killing.
(c) The principal is a suspect.
(d) An eyewitness saw a drug dealer kill the kid.
13. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
14. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
(a) Randomly, using a phone book.
(b) By flipping a coin.
(c) By drawing the name from a hat.
(d) By playing a game.
15. What words best describe Cross' feelings about the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) Whimsical and flighty.
(b) Passionate and planned.
(c) Hurried and unprofessional.
(d) Cold and calculated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose murder is depicted on the videotape received by the media company?
2. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
3. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
4. What does Cross learn at the White House meeting?
5. Who makes arrangements for an investigation into the Truth School killings?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)