|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kevin Hawkins' target when his character is first introduced?
(a) The President.
(b) A drug user.
(c) A businessman.
2. Who helps keep Cross focused on the right priorities?
(a) His preacher.
(b) His children.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) The principal.
3. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
(a) Prince William.
(b) The Queen of England.
(d) Princess Di.
4. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) In bushes.
(b) In front of her school.
(c) In an alley.
(d) Behind a bar.
5. Who is Cross' physical conscience?
(b) His partner.
(d) Nana Mama.
6. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
(a) Alex Jr.
(b) Damien Cross.
(c) Wayne Vernon.
(d) Vernon Wheatley.
7. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
(a) Another police investigator.
(b) The President.
(c) Jack and Jill.
(d) The Truth Killer.
8. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
(b) The chief.
(c) The commissioner.
(d) The media.
9. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
10. What, specifically, does Cross believe the Truth School killer might have?
(a) Parental issues.
(b) A physical malformation.
(c) A drug problem.
(d) A mental illness.
11. What is Cross' son's name?
12. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) A waiter.
(c) An unknown man.
13. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
(a) Cross' wife.
(b) The police chief.
(c) The police commissioner.
(d) The Truth School killer.
14. Who arrives at Cross' house in Chapter 15?
(b) The chief and commissioner.
(c) The Truth School killer.
15. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
(a) School clothes.
(b) Lunch money.
(c) An arm.
(d) A backpack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
2. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
3. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
4. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
5. Whose murder is depicted on the videotape received by the media company?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)