|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
(a) Princess Di.
(c) The Queen of England.
(d) Prince William.
2. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
(a) In a trash can.
(b) The location is not revealed yet.
(c) In an old box.
(d) On the sidewalk.
3. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Over a large fence.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Into a crowd.
(d) Across to another roof.
4. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
(a) By gunshot.
(b) By poison.
(c) By strangling.
(d) By stabbing.
5. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) The commissioner.
(c) The chief.
(d) The secret service.
6. At what location does Kevin Hawkins meet his target when his character is first introduced in the book?
(a) The school.
(b) A dark alley.
(c) The White House.
(d) The airport.
7. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(c) Sam Johnson.
(d) John Sampson.
8. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sarah Johnson.
(b) Sara Nana.
(c) Sara Rosen.
(d) Sarah Green.
9. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) The prostitute district.
(b) In the business district.
(c) The ritzy section.
(d) The poor section.
10. What is unusual to see in Cross' neighborhood?
(a) Candy vendors.
(b) A trash can.
(c) A balloon.
(d) A white face.
11. What White House meeting does Cross attend?
(a) The Presidential Security Organization.
(b) The Jack and Jill Task Force.
(c) The Chief of Staff meeting.
(d) The FBI.
12. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) A waiter.
(d) An unknown man.
13. Who takes a day off to enjoy a luxury hotel while Cross is meeting with the White House group?
(a) Natalie and Jack.
(b) Jack and Jill.
(d) Christine and her husband.
14. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
(a) Cross himself.
(b) The principal.
(c) The chief.
(d) Cross' son.
15. What warning do police receive from the videotaped murder?
(a) The killing will continue.
(b) Not to look for the killers.
(c) The commissioner is the next victim.
(d) They are next.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
2. Who has always called the police to report the Jack and Jill murders?
3. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
4. Who has always been first on the scene of the Jack and Jill murders?
5. Who makes arrangements for an investigation into the Truth School killings?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)