|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
(a) At false pitches.
(b) With electronic altering.
(c) They used closed captioning.
(d) Muffled by a sock.
2. Who sends the videotaped murder to the media company?
(b) Jack and Jill.
(c) The Truth School killer.
3. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
(a) Because his wife might find out.
(b) Because of the high profile murders in the area.
(c) Because he breached White House security.
(d) Because the media will ruin his career.
4. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
5. Whose murder is depicted on the videotape received by the media company?
(a) The reporter.
(b) Senator Fitzpatrick.
(c) The President.
(d) The magazine editor.
6. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) In a mall.
(b) On a playground.
(c) At a school.
(d) In a pediatrician's office.
7. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
(a) Jack and Jill.
(b) Another police investigator.
(c) The Truth Killer.
(d) The President.
8. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
(a) A vision of the dead girl.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His son.
(d) A neighbor's child.
9. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) The chief.
(c) The secret service.
(d) The commissioner.
10. What White House meeting does Cross attend?
(a) The Jack and Jill Task Force.
(b) The Presidential Security Organization.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Chief of Staff meeting.
11. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) An envelope with lunch money in it.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A cotton candy bag.
(d) A candy wrapper.
12. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) An unknown man.
(d) The commissioner.
13. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) With a knock at the door.
(b) His cell phone rings.
(c) A window is broken.
(d) By an alarm clock.
14. What does Cross call his grandmother?
(b) Mama Gran.
(c) Nana Mama.
15. Who takes a day off to enjoy a luxury hotel while Cross is meeting with the White House group?
(a) Natalie and Jack.
(b) Christine and her husband.
(c) Jack and Jill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
2. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
3. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
4. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
5. What is Kevin Hawkins' illegal role in the book?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)