|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) A balloon.
(b) A cotton candy bag.
(c) A candy wrapper.
(d) An envelope with lunch money in it.
2. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
(a) TV reporter.
(b) Police officer.
(c) Newspaper reporter.
(d) Magazine editor.
3. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
(a) Shanelle Green.
(b) Jack Johnson.
(c) John Sampson.
(d) Cross' son.
4. Who has always been first on the scene of the Jack and Jill murders?
(b) The President.
(c) Jay Grayer.
(d) The principal.
5. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President's wife?
6. Who invites Cross to the White House?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The chief.
(c) The President.
(d) A Secret Service agent.
7. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) In the business district.
(b) The ritzy section.
(c) The poor section.
(d) The prostitute district.
8. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
(a) Christine Johnson.
(b) Mary Johnson.
(c) Natalie Johnson.
(d) Johnnie Smith.
9. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) The commissioner.
(c) The secret service.
(d) The chief.
10. What is the President's name?
(a) Abraham Thomas.
(b) Thomas Byrnes.
(c) George Byrnes.
(d) William J. Byrnes.
11. Where does Cross' son attend school?
(a) Arlington Public Schools.
(c) The Sojourner Truth School.
(d) George Washington University.
12. Who helps keep Cross focused on the right priorities?
(a) His children.
(b) His preacher.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) The principal.
13. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
(a) The President.
(b) The mayor.
(c) An actor.
(d) The commissioner.
14. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
(a) Because he breached White House security.
(b) Because the media will ruin his career.
(c) Because of the high profile murders in the area.
(d) Because his wife might find out.
15. What is Cross' son's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the killers in the videotaped murder say they are killing?
2. Who arrives at Cross' house in Chapter 15?
3. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
4. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
5. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)