|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(b) Sam Johnson.
(c) John Sampson.
2. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
(b) The Secret Service.
(c) The FBI.
3. Which police department employs Cross?
(a) Washington, DC.
(c) The state of Maryland.
(d) The FBI.
4. Who gives Cross souvenirs for his children?
(a) The FBI agent.
(b) The President.
(c) The hotel owner.
(d) The President's wife.
5. Who initially saves Kevin Hawkins' first target?
(a) The police.
(b) A witness.
(d) Another drug dealer.
6. Who gives Cross a tip about the school killer that he has never heard rumor of previously?
(a) A stranger.
(b) A white homeless man.
(c) The principal.
(d) A young man he knows.
7. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(c) The commissioner.
(d) An unknown man.
8. To whom does Cross speak regarding the previously unheard rumor he receives regarding the school killings?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The principal.
(c) His partner.
(d) The President.
9. Who has a plan that seems to involve the President?
(a) The President's wife.
(b) The Truth School killer.
(d) Jack and Jill.
10. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) The poor section.
(b) The ritzy section.
(c) The prostitute district.
(d) In the business district.
11. Who is Cross' physical conscience?
(b) Nana Mama.
(c) His partner.
12. Whose murder is depicted on the videotape received by the media company?
(a) The President.
(b) The reporter.
(c) The magazine editor.
(d) Senator Fitzpatrick.
13. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
(a) The chief.
(b) The media.
(d) The commissioner.
14. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
(a) By stabbing.
(b) By gunshot.
(c) By poison.
(d) By strangling.
15. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
(a) The Secret Service.
(d) The Truth School killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cross' son attend school?
2. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
3. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
4. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
5. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)