|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Over a large fence.
(c) Into a crowd.
(d) Across to another roof.
2. Why do some law enforcement officials believe the Jack and Jill killings are over?
(a) Jill is dead and Jack is captured.
(b) The poem says so.
(c) They were both captured.
(d) Kevin is captured and has confessed everything.
3. What is the Vice President's name?
4. Whose murder is depicted on the videotape received by the media company?
(a) The reporter.
(b) Senator Fitzpatrick.
(c) The magazine editor.
(d) The President.
5. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
(a) He is just mean.
(b) He had a severe mental defect at birth.
(c) It is too early to know.
(d) He is a drug addict.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
2. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
3. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
4. Who is carrying false FBI credentials at the President's New York speech?
5. Who does the Truth School killer hold for ransom?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)