|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Kennedy Center killing, where do investigators begin to search for suspects?
(a) The pool of CIA hit men.
(b) Foreign embassies.
(c) Readers of The Catcher and the Rye.
(d) People who had been fired by the Secret Service.
2. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Across to another roof.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Into a crowd.
(d) Over a large fence.
3. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
(a) Whether the dead woman was Jill.
(b) Whether the President will live or die.
(c) If the President's wife is actually Jill.
(d) Whether Hawkins was really Jack.
4. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
(a) With the offer of money for a carousel ride.
(b) With the offer of balloons.
(c) With the offer of cotton candy.
(d) With the offer of candy.
5. What confession does the caller make when he interrupts Cross from decorating his Christmas tree?
(a) That he left Rosie, the cat, on his porch.
(b) That he is watching him from across the street.
(c) That he is Jack.
(d) That he is the Truth School killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Truth School killer hold for ransom?
2. Who has a plan that seems to involve the President?
3. Who thinks the Truth School killer might be a beginner?
4. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
5. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)