|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(b) A DC socialite.
(c) The President.
(d) The elementary school principal.
2. Who is Cross' physical conscience?
(b) Nana Mama.
(d) His partner.
3. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) The baker himself.
(b) The censor's supervisor.
(c) The cafeteria supervisor.
(d) The principal.
4. Where does Cross move his family to after receiving several hangup phone calls?
(a) To the principal's house.
(b) The Waldorf Astoria.
(d) To his aunt's home across town.
5. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
2. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
3. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
4. Who escapes through the Holland Tunnel after the President's New York speech is interrupted?
5. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)