|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
2. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Chester the Molester.
(b) Chop it Off Charlie.
(c) Weirdo Wayne.
(d) Wacky Wayne.
3. What does Cross call his grandmother?
(b) Nana Mama.
(d) Mama Gran.
4. Who sees the specific information that is communicated regarding the Truth School killings?
(a) A censor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A cafeteria lady.
(d) A baker.
5. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
2. Who calls the White House to speak to the President, able to dodge all security checks?
3. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
4. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
5. Who helps keep Cross focused on the right priorities?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)