|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at Cross' house in Chapter 15?
(a) The chief and commissioner.
(c) The Truth School killer.
2. Who gives Cross souvenirs for his children?
(a) The hotel owner.
(b) The FBI agent.
(c) The President.
(d) The President's wife.
3. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
(a) He had a severe mental defect at birth.
(b) It is too early to know.
(c) He is a drug addict.
(d) He is just mean.
4. Who is Jack?
(a) Brett Sterling.
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) The Vice President.
(d) An unknown man from a foreign country.
5. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
(a) A neighbor's child.
(b) A vision of the dead girl.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
2. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
3. Where does Cross' son attend school?
4. Law enforcement officials thought the murder at the Kennedy Center could have been a mistake. Who did they suspect was the real target of the attack?
5. Who spots a kid hanging around the school and sends him away?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)