|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
(a) He has a seizure.
(b) He runs.
(c) He falls and cries.
(d) He shoots himself.
2. What is the President's name?
(a) Thomas Byrnes.
(b) George Byrnes.
(c) Abraham Thomas.
(d) William J. Byrnes.
3. Why do some law enforcement officials believe the Jack and Jill killings are over?
(a) They were both captured.
(b) The poem says so.
(c) Jill is dead and Jack is captured.
(d) Kevin is captured and has confessed everything.
4. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
(a) An unknown hit man who is really an undercover cop.
(b) Kevin Hawkins.
(c) The President's mistress.
(d) Jill's brother.
5. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
(a) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
2. What does Cross call his grandmother?
3. Who travels to New York with the President?
4. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
5. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)