|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Vice President's name?
2. Why is Cross fascinated with the Truth School principal?
(a) She is 20 years younger than he is.
(b) She does not like children.
(c) She wears lots of jewelry.
(d) She's out of place in the poor community.
3. Who arrives at Cross' house in Chapter 15?
(b) The chief and commissioner.
(d) The Truth School killer.
4. What is the President's name?
(a) William J. Byrnes.
(b) George Byrnes.
(c) Thomas Byrnes.
(d) Abraham Thomas.
5. What is on the new suspect's bed when investigators go to his house?
(a) A poem.
(b) A bullet.
(c) A diary.
(d) The dead girl's shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross learn at the White House meeting?
2. Who phones Cross while he is decorating the Christmas tree with his family?
3. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
4. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
5. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)