|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees the specific information that is communicated regarding the Truth School killings?
(a) A baker.
(b) A censor.
(c) A cafeteria lady.
(d) A teacher.
2. What is the Vice President's name?
3. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Secret Service.
4. Who goes with Cross to Jill's apartment?
(a) The commissioner.
(b) Mama Nana.
5. What, specifically, does Cross believe the Truth School killer might have?
(a) Parental issues.
(b) A mental illness.
(c) A drug problem.
(d) A physical malformation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
2. Who is the CIA assassin that Cross suspects as part of the Jack and Jill killings?
3. Who gives Cross souvenirs for his children?
4. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
5. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)