|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kevin Hawkins' legal job?
(c) Criminal investigator.
2. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A mime.
(b) A balloon artist.
(c) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
(d) A candy vendor.
3. To whom does Cross speak regarding the previously unheard rumor he receives regarding the school killings?
(a) His partner.
(b) The principal.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The President.
4. What does Cross call his grandmother?
(b) Nana Mama.
(d) Mama Gran.
5. Who is the hero after the capture of the Truth School killer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
2. What causes the event that happens to the killer after he shoots his hostage?
3. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
4. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
5. Who does the Truth School killer hold for ransom?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)