|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
(a) Kevin Hawkins.
(b) Jill's brother.
(c) The President's mistress.
(d) An unknown hit man who is really an undercover cop.
2. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) An unknown man.
(c) A waiter.
3. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) In front of her school.
(b) In an alley.
(c) In bushes.
(d) Behind a bar.
4. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
(a) The Truth School murders.
(b) The Jack and Jill murders.
(c) Both the Jack and Jill and Truth School murders.
(d) None -- he has been fired.
5. Why does Jack kill a young boy?
(a) By accident.
(b) He witnessed a murder.
(c) For fun.
(d) It was part of the arrangement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
2. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
3. When does Cross learn about Jill's death?
4. Who is Kevin Hawkins' target when his character is first introduced?
5. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)