|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jack?
(a) Brett Sterling.
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) The Vice President.
(d) An unknown man from a foreign country.
2. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
(a) Because he is the killer's father.
(b) Because he is investigating the Jack and Jill murders.
(c) Because Cross was once the killer's mentor.
(d) Because he believes Cross is his father.
3. Why is the clue found by Cross a key to the investigation?
(a) It gives Jack's home address.
(b) It provides a clear image of Jack.
(c) It proves the motive in Jill's own words.
(d) It links Hawkins to the killings.
4. What words best describe Cross' feelings about the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) Cold and calculated.
(b) Whimsical and flighty.
(c) Hurried and unprofessional.
(d) Passionate and planned.
5. Why do some law enforcement officials believe the Jack and Jill killings are over?
(a) Jill is dead and Jack is captured.
(b) Kevin is captured and has confessed everything.
(c) The poem says so.
(d) They were both captured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
2. Who kills Jill?
3. Who are the masterminds behind the Jack and Jill killings?
4. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
5. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)