|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
(a) The police chief.
(b) Cross' wife.
(c) The police commissioner.
(d) The Truth School killer.
2. What is unusual to see in Cross' neighborhood?
(a) Candy vendors.
(b) A trash can.
(c) A balloon.
(d) A white face.
3. Which media company receives a videotape depicting a murder?
4. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
5. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) In an alley.
(b) In front of her school.
(c) Behind a bar.
(d) In bushes.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
2. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
3. Why does the killer have to choose who to shoot next after taking his hostage?
4. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
5. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)