|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sampson at Cross' house when he returns from chasing a suspect?
(a) He wants to take him to dinner.
(b) He has good news for him.
(c) To pick him up for the weekly poker game.
(d) Threats have been made on the Cross family.
2. Who gives Cross a tip about the school killer that he has never heard rumor of previously?
(a) A white homeless man.
(b) A young man he knows.
(c) A stranger.
(d) The principal.
3. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
(a) Poem on his hotel bed.
(b) With a flower delivery.
(c) Rolled up in a towel.
(d) Candy gram.
4. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
(a) The Jack and Jill task force.
(b) Sigma Phi Kappa fraternity.
(d) The Masonic Lodge.
5. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
(a) That Jack or Jill is someone close to the President.
(b) That the woman making the call is depressed.
(c) That the man making the call has a nervous condition.
(d) That the ransom note will be found soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
2. Which case is Cross instructed to focus on after the death of the chased suspect?
3. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
4. Who is carrying false FBI credentials at the President's New York speech?
5. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)