|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the previously unheard rumor that Cross receives regarding the school killer?
(a) The principal is a suspect.
(b) An eyewitness saw a drug dealer kill the kid.
(c) A homeless man was seen in the area before the first killing.
(d) Each kid is killed by a different killer.
2. Who thinks the Truth School killer has some distinctive feature?
3. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
(a) The Truth Killer.
(b) Jack and Jill.
(c) Another police investigator.
(d) The President.
4. Who are the masterminds behind the Jack and Jill killings?
(a) Sampson and the Commissioner.
(b) The Vice President and chief of the FBI.
(c) The Sterlings.
(d) A 13-year-old boy.
5. Why is Sampson at Cross' house when he returns from chasing a suspect?
(a) To pick him up for the weekly poker game.
(b) He wants to take him to dinner.
(c) Threats have been made on the Cross family.
(d) He has good news for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
2. Who thinks the Truth School killer might be a beginner?
3. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
4. Who does Cross visit when he has trouble sleeping?
5. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)