|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual to see in Cross' neighborhood?
(a) A trash can.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A white face.
(d) Candy vendors.
2. To whom does Cross speak regarding the previously unheard rumor he receives regarding the school killings?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The President.
(c) The principal.
(d) His partner.
3. Who spots a kid hanging around the school and sends him away?
(c) Mama Nana.
(d) Mrs. Rosen.
4. Who makes arrangements for an investigation into the Truth School killings?
(a) The principal.
(c) The chief.
(d) The commissioner.
5. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
2. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President's wife?
3. Who thinks the Truth School killer has some distinctive feature?
4. Who initially saves Kevin Hawkins' first target?
5. Law enforcement officials thought the murder at the Kennedy Center could have been a mistake. Who did they suspect was the real target of the attack?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)