|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
2. Which case does Cross focus on during his typical work hours?
(a) Truth School.
(b) The President's assassination.
(c) A felony hot check case.
(d) Jack and Jill.
3. Who escapes through the Holland Tunnel after the President's New York speech is interrupted?
(b) The President.
4. Who goes with Cross to Jill's apartment?
(a) Mama Nana.
(d) The commissioner.
5. Which media company receives a videotape depicting a murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Law enforcement officials thought the murder at the Kennedy Center could have been a mistake. Who did they suspect was the real target of the attack?
2. What is Cross' son's name?
3. Which police department employs Cross?
4. Why do the killers in the videotaped murder say they are killing?
5. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)