|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the President's name?
(a) William J. Byrnes.
(b) Abraham Thomas.
(c) George Byrnes.
(d) Thomas Byrnes.
2. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Sam Johnson.
(b) John Sampson.
3. What is the name of Christine's husband?
4. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
(a) Because Cross was once the killer's mentor.
(b) Because he believes Cross is his father.
(c) Because he is the killer's father.
(d) Because he is investigating the Jack and Jill murders.
5. What do law enforcement officials discover about the murder victim at the Kennedy Center?
(a) She had been a member of the Secret Service in the past.
(b) She was the President's mistress.
(c) She hated poetry.
(d) She was Jill's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Jill?
2. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
3. Who initially saves Kevin Hawkins' first target?
4. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
5. Who helps keep Cross focused on the right priorities?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)