|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
(a) Damien Cross.
(b) Wayne Vernon.
(c) Vernon Wheatley.
(d) Alex Jr.
2. Why is Sampson at Cross' house when he returns from chasing a suspect?
(a) To pick him up for the weekly poker game.
(b) He wants to take him to dinner.
(c) Threats have been made on the Cross family.
(d) He has good news for him.
3. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
(a) Newspaper reporter.
(b) Magazine editor.
(c) TV reporter.
(d) Police officer.
4. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
(b) The family's pit bull.
(c) Nana Mama.
5. Who knocks on the principal's door at her house?
(a) An old woman.
(c) A strange man.
(d) A 13-year-old boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
2. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
3. Who kills Jill?
4. Who does Cross visit when he has trouble sleeping?
5. Why does Jack kill a young boy?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)