|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
(a) An unknown hit man who is really an undercover cop.
(b) Jill's brother.
(c) The President's mistress.
(d) Kevin Hawkins.
2. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
(a) Whether the President will live or die.
(b) If the President's wife is actually Jill.
(c) Whether the dead woman was Jill.
(d) Whether Hawkins was really Jack.
3. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
4. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
5. Who takes a day off to enjoy a luxury hotel while Cross is meeting with the White House group?
(b) Jack and Jill.
(c) Natalie and Jack.
(d) Christine and her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Cross to Jill's apartment?
2. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
3. What confession does the caller make when he interrupts Cross from decorating his Christmas tree?
4. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
5. Who thinks the Truth School killer has some distinctive feature?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)