|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What confession does the caller make when he interrupts Cross from decorating his Christmas tree?
(a) That he is the Truth School killer.
(b) That he left Rosie, the cat, on his porch.
(c) That he is Jack.
(d) That he is watching him from across the street.
2. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
(a) A neighbor's child.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His son.
(d) A vision of the dead girl.
3. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
(a) Because he is the killer's father.
(b) Because he is investigating the Jack and Jill murders.
(c) Because Cross was once the killer's mentor.
(d) Because he believes Cross is his father.
4. Who arrests Jack?
(a) Cross and Sampson.
(b) Cross alone.
(c) Cross and Grayer.
(d) Cross and the Commissioner.
5. Who has always called the police to report the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) Jay Grayer.
(b) The President.
(c) Various people.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what location does Kevin Hawkins meet his target when his character is first introduced in the book?
2. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
3. Who goes with Cross to Jill's apartment?
4. Who takes a day off to enjoy a luxury hotel while Cross is meeting with the White House group?
5. Who sees the specific information that is communicated regarding the Truth School killings?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)