|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Cross learn about Jill's death?
(a) After the President is shot.
(b) Two days after the President is shot.
(c) Just before the President's speech is to begin.
(d) The day after the President is shot.
2. Who dies after complications from being shot?
(a) The President.
(b) The Vice President.
(c) The principal.
3. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
(a) Magazine editor.
(b) TV reporter.
(c) Newspaper reporter.
(d) Police officer.
4. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
(a) To a rooftop.
(b) Into a crowd.
(c) To a deadend alley.
(d) To a park.
5. After the Kennedy Center killing, where do investigators begin to search for suspects?
(a) People who had been fired by the Secret Service.
(b) Foreign embassies.
(c) The pool of CIA hit men.
(d) Readers of The Catcher and the Rye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the clue found by Cross a key to the investigation?
2. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
3. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
4. Where does Cross' son attend school?
5. At what location does Kevin Hawkins meet his target when his character is first introduced in the book?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)