|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cross' son's name?
2. Who is Cross' physical conscience?
(c) Nana Mama.
(d) His partner.
3. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) A window is broken.
(b) His cell phone rings.
(c) By an alarm clock.
(d) With a knock at the door.
4. How are the masterminds behind the Jack and Jill murders killed?
(a) By gunshot.
(b) By hanging.
(c) With a knife.
(d) With poison.
5. Who thinks the Truth School killer might be a beginner?
(c) The chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
2. Why do some law enforcement officials believe the Jack and Jill killings are over?
3. When does Cross learn about Jill's death?
4. Who takes a day off to enjoy a luxury hotel while Cross is meeting with the White House group?
5. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)