|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cross' official job?
(a) Patrol officer.
(b) Secret Service protection.
(c) Homicide investigator.
(d) Fingerprint expert.
2. To whom does Cross speak regarding the previously unheard rumor he receives regarding the school killings?
(a) His partner.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The principal.
(d) The President.
3. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Wacky Wayne.
(b) Weirdo Wayne.
(c) Chop it Off Charlie.
(d) Chester the Molester.
4. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His son.
(c) A vision of the dead girl.
(d) A neighbor's child.
5. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
(a) The poster sets up a blog.
(b) The poster sets up another site.
(c) The poster becomes angrier.
(d) The poster turns to painted graffiti.
Short Answer Questions
1. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
2. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
3. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
4. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
5. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)