|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the previously unheard rumor that Cross receives regarding the school killer?
(a) An eyewitness saw a drug dealer kill the kid.
(b) The principal is a suspect.
(c) A homeless man was seen in the area before the first killing.
(d) Each kid is killed by a different killer.
2. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
(a) The poster sets up another site.
(b) The poster becomes angrier.
(c) The poster turns to painted graffiti.
(d) The poster sets up a blog.
3. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
(a) He is a drug addict.
(b) He had a severe mental defect at birth.
(c) He is just mean.
(d) It is too early to know.
4. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sarah Green.
(b) Sarah Johnson.
(c) Sara Nana.
(d) Sara Rosen.
5. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
(a) He crashes through the window and dies.
(b) He falls and dies.
(c) He is trampled in a crowd.
(d) He impales himself on the fence and dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a plan that seems to involve the President?
2. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
3. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
4. Who is carrying false FBI credentials at the President's New York speech?
5. Which case is Cross instructed to focus on after the death of the chased suspect?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)