|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
(a) The Queen of England.
(b) Prince William.
(d) Princess Di.
2. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
3. What do law enforcement officials discover about the murder victim at the Kennedy Center?
(a) She had been a member of the Secret Service in the past.
(b) She hated poetry.
(c) She was Jill's sister.
(d) She was the President's mistress.
4. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
(a) Both the Jack and Jill and Truth School murders.
(b) The Jack and Jill murders.
(c) The Truth School murders.
(d) None -- he has been fired.
5. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
(c) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is carrying false FBI credentials at the President's New York speech?
2. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
3. Who is initially indicated as the suspected Truth School killer based on evidence reported from the specific communications?
4. At what location does Kevin Hawkins meet his target when his character is first introduced in the book?
5. What is Kevin Hawkins' legal job?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)