|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
(a) His son.
(b) A vision of the dead girl.
(c) His daughter.
(d) A neighbor's child.
2. Who invites Cross to the White House?
(a) A Secret Service agent.
(b) The President.
(c) The chief.
(d) The FBI.
3. Who has a plan that seems to involve the President?
(a) The Truth School killer.
(b) The President's wife.
(d) Jack and Jill.
4. What words best describe Cross' feelings about the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) Hurried and unprofessional.
(b) Passionate and planned.
(c) Whimsical and flighty.
(d) Cold and calculated.
5. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross call his grandmother?
2. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
3. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
4. Why does Jack kill a young boy?
5. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)