|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do law enforcement officials discover about the murder victim at the Kennedy Center?
(a) She was Jill's sister.
(b) She was the President's mistress.
(c) She had been a member of the Secret Service in the past.
(d) She hated poetry.
2. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) A window is broken.
(b) With a knock at the door.
(c) By an alarm clock.
(d) His cell phone rings.
3. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
(a) The FBI.
(c) The Secret Service.
4. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
(a) The President.
(b) An actor.
(c) The commissioner.
(d) The mayor.
5. When does Cross learn about Jill's death?
(a) After the President is shot.
(b) The day after the President is shot.
(c) Two days after the President is shot.
(d) Just before the President's speech is to begin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do some law enforcement officials believe the Jack and Jill killings are over?
2. Who gives Cross a tip about the school killer that he has never heard rumor of previously?
3. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
4. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
5. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)