|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
(a) Nana Mama.
(c) No one.
2. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Weirdo Wayne.
(b) Chop it Off Charlie.
(c) Wacky Wayne.
(d) Chester the Molester.
3. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) The President.
(b) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(c) The elementary school principal.
(d) A DC socialite.
4. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
(a) The Jack and Jill task force.
(b) The Masonic Lodge.
(c) Sigma Phi Kappa fraternity.
5. Who travels to New York with the President?
(b) Mrs. Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
2. Who thinks the Truth School killer has some distinctive feature?
3. Which police department employs Cross?
4. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
5. When does Cross learn about Jill's death?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)