|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the President's name?
(a) George Byrnes.
(b) Thomas Byrnes.
(c) William J. Byrnes.
(d) Abraham Thomas.
2. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
3. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
4. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
(a) More than 300.
(b) More than 450.
(c) About 150.
(d) About 50.
5. What is Cross' son's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
2. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
3. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
4. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
5. Which nearby school does an investigator visit to see if any teachers witnessed anything unusual around the time of the Truth School killings?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)