|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
(a) A neighbor's child.
(b) His son.
(c) A vision of the dead girl.
(d) His daughter.
2. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
(a) Natalie Johnson.
(b) Mary Johnson.
(c) Johnnie Smith.
(d) Christine Johnson.
3. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
(a) The location is not revealed yet.
(b) On the sidewalk.
(c) In a trash can.
(d) In an old box.
4. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) In bushes.
(b) In front of her school.
(c) Behind a bar.
(d) In an alley.
5. What is the promise or threat that the President gets from the phone call that dodges White House security?
(a) That his wife's lover will be killed next.
(b) That his assassination is already set in stone.
(c) That if he does not pardon a man, he will be killed next.
(d) The best time of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kevin Hawkins' illegal role in the book?
2. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
3. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
4. Where does Cross' son attend school?
5. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)