|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which nearby school does an investigator visit to see if any teachers witnessed anything unusual around the time of the Truth School killings?
(a) George Washington School of Arts.
(b) Theodore Roosevelt Military Academy.
(c) Georgetown School of Performing Arts.
(d) Truth Sojourner School.
2. What do law enforcement officials discover about the murder victim at the Kennedy Center?
(a) She hated poetry.
(b) She was Jill's sister.
(c) She had been a member of the Secret Service in the past.
(d) She was the President's mistress.
3. When does Cross learn about Jill's death?
(a) Two days after the President is shot.
(b) The day after the President is shot.
(c) Just before the President's speech is to begin.
(d) After the President is shot.
4. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
(a) The President.
(b) An actor.
(c) The commissioner.
(d) The mayor.
5. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the previously unheard rumor that Cross receives regarding the school killer?
2. Which case is Cross instructed to focus on after the death of the chased suspect?
3. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
4. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
5. What is the promise or threat that the President gets from the phone call that dodges White House security?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)