|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
(a) New identities.
(b) How to escape.
(c) Their next murder.
(d) Their upcoming vacation.
2. Who escapes through the Holland Tunnel after the President's New York speech is interrupted?
(a) The President.
3. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
4. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
(b) A balloon artist.
(c) A mime.
(d) A candy vendor.
5. Who kills Jill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
2. Who is carrying false FBI credentials at the President's New York speech?
3. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
4. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
5. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)