|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
(a) Vernon Wheatley.
(b) Damien Cross.
(c) Wayne Vernon.
(d) Alex Jr.
2. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
(a) Christine Johnson.
(b) Natalie Johnson.
(c) Mary Johnson.
(d) Johnnie Smith.
3. What is Jill found holding when her body is discovered?
(a) A poem.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A baby.
4. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
(a) A backpack.
(b) An arm.
(c) Lunch money.
(d) School clothes.
5. What is Cross' son's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
2. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
3. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
4. Which nearby school does an investigator visit to see if any teachers witnessed anything unusual around the time of the Truth School killings?
5. What does Cross call his grandmother?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)