|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) With a knock at the door.
(b) A window is broken.
(c) His cell phone rings.
(d) By an alarm clock.
2. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President's wife?
3. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A candy vendor.
(b) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
(c) A balloon artist.
(d) A mime.
4. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
(a) Whether Hawkins was really Jack.
(b) Whether the dead woman was Jill.
(c) Whether the President will live or die.
(d) If the President's wife is actually Jill.
5. Where is the Truth School killer hiding?
(a) At the principal's house.
(b) In the Sumner home.
(c) In Cross' garage.
(d) In his foster parents' attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
2. Who calls the White House to speak to the President, able to dodge all security checks?
3. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
4. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
5. Who kills Jill?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)