|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cross' official job?
(a) Secret Service protection.
(b) Homicide investigator.
(c) Patrol officer.
(d) Fingerprint expert.
2. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
(c) Nana Mama.
(d) The family's pit bull.
3. Who gives Cross a tip about the school killer that he has never heard rumor of previously?
(a) A white homeless man.
(b) A stranger.
(c) The principal.
(d) A young man he knows.
4. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
(a) Cross' son.
(b) The murder only.
(c) Christine's fear.
(d) The tip, plus more about themselves.
5. Which police department employs Cross?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The state of Maryland.
(c) Washington, DC.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the hit man forced to shoot sooner?
2. Which media company receives a videotape depicting a murder?
3. Which case is Cross instructed to focus on after the death of the chased suspect?
4. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
5. Who gives Cross souvenirs for his children?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)