|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
(b) Nana Mama.
(c) The family's pit bull.
2. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
3. Who takes a day off to enjoy a luxury hotel while Cross is meeting with the White House group?
(b) Christine and her husband.
(c) Jack and Jill.
(d) Natalie and Jack.
4. Who sends the videotaped murder to the media company?
(c) The Truth School killer.
(d) Jack and Jill.
5. What disturbance occurs while the President is on stage in New York?
(a) A bomb detonates.
(b) A shooting spree.
(c) A heckler.
(d) A riot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes arrangements for an investigation into the Truth School killings?
2. What, according to Cross, is missing from the Jack and Jill murders?
3. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
4. What is Jill found holding when her body is discovered?
5. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)