|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kevin Hawkins' legal job?
(b) Criminal investigator.
2. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) Behind a bar.
(b) In an alley.
(c) In bushes.
(d) In front of her school.
3. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
(b) Nana Mama.
(c) No one.
4. What is dropped into a woman's bag at the Kennedy Center?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A poem.
(c) A ransom note.
(d) A gun.
5. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the item held by Jill reveal to investigators?
2. After the Kennedy Center killing, where do investigators begin to search for suspects?
3. What does Cross do on his off-time?
4. When does Cross learn about Jill's death?
5. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)