|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cross' physical conscience?
(a) His partner.
(d) Nana Mama.
2. Who is initially indicated as the suspected Truth School killer based on evidence reported from the specific communications?
(a) Col. Sumner.
(c) Sumner Moore.
(d) Mrs. Sumner.
3. Which case is Cross instructed to focus on after the death of the chased suspect?
(a) The death of an unknown woman.
(b) The death of the chased suspect.
(c) The death of the senator.
(d) The death of the little girl.
4. What advice does Cross give the President regarding public appearances?
(a) To keep all of his speaking engagements.
(b) To increase his bodyguard coverage.
(c) To hire a stand-in for them.
(d) To stop making them until further notice.
5. What words best describe Cross' feelings about the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) Whimsical and flighty.
(b) Hurried and unprofessional.
(c) Passionate and planned.
(d) Cold and calculated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
2. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
3. Who gives Cross a tip about the school killer that he has never heard rumor of previously?
4. What decision does the President make, disregarding Cross' previous advice?
5. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)