|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the item held by Jill reveal to investigators?
(a) That she killed herself.
(b) That Jack and Jill want ransom money.
(c) That Jack and Jill are running away.
(d) That Jack and Jill are getting married.
2. What does Cross do on his off-time?
(a) Drinks too much.
(b) Has poker night with the boys.
(c) Plays golf.
(d) Works the Truth School case.
3. Why is Cross fascinated with the Truth School principal?
(a) She is 20 years younger than he is.
(b) She's out of place in the poor community.
(c) She wears lots of jewelry.
(d) She does not like children.
4. When does Cross learn about Jill's death?
(a) The day after the President is shot.
(b) Two days after the President is shot.
(c) After the President is shot.
(d) Just before the President's speech is to begin.
5. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
3. Who thinks the Truth School killer might be a beginner?
4. Who is carrying false FBI credentials at the President's New York speech?
5. Who makes arrangements for an investigation into the Truth School killings?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)