|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Jill?
2. What is the President's name?
(a) William J. Byrnes.
(b) Thomas Byrnes.
(c) George Byrnes.
(d) Abraham Thomas.
3. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
(a) The commissioner.
(b) The chief.
(d) The media.
4. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
5. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
(a) The tip, plus more about themselves.
(b) The murder only.
(c) Cross' son.
(d) Christine's fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
2. What disturbance occurs while the President is on stage in New York?
3. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
4. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
5. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)