|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross do on his off-time?
(a) Drinks too much.
(b) Plays golf.
(c) Has poker night with the boys.
(d) Works the Truth School case.
2. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) The commissioner.
(b) The chief.
(d) The secret service.
3. Why does Jack kill a young boy?
(a) By accident.
(b) He witnessed a murder.
(c) For fun.
(d) It was part of the arrangement.
4. What does the little girl's killer say he hates in Chapter 1?
(c) Cotton candy.
5. Who is Kevin Hawkins' target when his character is first introduced?
(a) A drug user.
(b) The President.
(c) A businessman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
2. Who spots a kid hanging around the school and sends him away?
3. Who does Cross visit when he has trouble sleeping?
4. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
5. Who arrives at Cross' house in Chapter 15?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)