|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kevin Hawkins' legal job?
(c) Criminal investigator.
2. Who takes a day off to enjoy a luxury hotel while Cross is meeting with the White House group?
(a) Christine and her husband.
(b) Natalie and Jack.
(c) Jack and Jill.
3. Who gives Cross a tip about the school killer that he has never heard rumor of previously?
(a) The principal.
(b) A white homeless man.
(c) A young man he knows.
(d) A stranger.
4. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
(a) The tip, plus more about themselves.
(b) The murder only.
(c) Cross' son.
(d) Christine's fear.
5. What is dropped into a woman's bag at the Kennedy Center?
(a) A poem.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A ransom note.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
2. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
3. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
4. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
5. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)