|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks the Truth School killer has some distinctive feature?
2. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sara Rosen.
(b) Sara Nana.
(c) Sarah Johnson.
(d) Sarah Green.
3. Who is initially indicated as the suspected Truth School killer based on evidence reported from the specific communications?
(a) Sumner Moore.
(b) Col. Sumner.
(d) Mrs. Sumner.
4. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
(a) Randomly, using a phone book.
(b) By playing a game.
(c) By flipping a coin.
(d) By drawing the name from a hat.
5. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
(b) The chief.
(c) The commissioner.
(d) The media.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the Truth School killer?
2. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
3. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
4. Where does Cross' son attend school?
5. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)