|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the President's name?
(a) George Byrnes.
(b) Abraham Thomas.
(c) Thomas Byrnes.
(d) William J. Byrnes.
2. How is a person communicating specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) On fliers distributed at the school.
(b) On the Prodigy message board.
(c) On a social media site like MySpace or Facebook.
(d) On fliers distributed in the school's neighborhood.
3. Who kills Jill?
4. Why does Jack kill a young boy?
(a) For fun.
(b) It was part of the arrangement.
(c) He witnessed a murder.
(d) By accident.
5. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
(a) An arm.
(b) A backpack.
(c) School clothes.
(d) Lunch money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the CIA assassin that Cross suspects as part of the Jack and Jill killings?
2. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
3. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
4. What does the little girl's killer say he hates in Chapter 1?
5. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)