|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
(a) Cross himself.
(b) The chief.
(c) Cross' son.
(d) The principal.
2. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
(a) The police chief.
(b) The police commissioner.
(c) Cross' wife.
(d) The Truth School killer.
3. Which police department employs Cross?
(b) Washington, DC.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The state of Maryland.
4. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Across to another roof.
(c) Into a crowd.
(d) Over a large fence.
5. Where does Cross move his family to after receiving several hangup phone calls?
(a) To his aunt's home across town.
(b) To the principal's house.
(d) The Waldorf Astoria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which nearby school does an investigator visit to see if any teachers witnessed anything unusual around the time of the Truth School killings?
2. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
3. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
4. Which case is Cross instructed to focus on after the death of the chased suspect?
5. Who helps keep Cross focused on the right priorities?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)