|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross learn at the White House meeting?
(a) That the President has been killed.
(b) That the school principal is the President's daughter.
(c) That Jack and Jill called to tell the Secret Service about their next murder.
(d) That the President is cheating on his wife.
2. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
(a) The poster sets up another site.
(b) The poster becomes angrier.
(c) The poster sets up a blog.
(d) The poster turns to painted graffiti.
3. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
(a) The FBI.
(d) The Secret Service.
4. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
(a) The tip, plus more about themselves.
(b) The murder only.
(c) Christine's fear.
(d) Cross' son.
5. What is Cross' official job?
(a) Homicide investigator.
(b) Secret Service protection.
(c) Fingerprint expert.
(d) Patrol officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
2. What is on the new suspect's bed when investigators go to his house?
3. At what location does Kevin Hawkins meet his target when his character is first introduced in the book?
4. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
5. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)