|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross listen to after the President gets the phone call that dodges White House security ?
(a) A recording of the call that was received by the President.
(b) The President's State of the Union speech.
(c) The commissioner rant about the case not being solved.
(d) Sirens outside his bedroom window.
2. Why is Sampson at Cross' house when he returns from chasing a suspect?
(a) He wants to take him to dinner.
(b) To pick him up for the weekly poker game.
(c) He has good news for him.
(d) Threats have been made on the Cross family.
3. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
(a) In her office.
(b) At the school.
(c) At the Waldorf Astoria.
(d) At the Jefferson Hotel.
4. Who gives Cross a tip about the school killer that he has never heard rumor of previously?
(a) A stranger.
(b) The principal.
(c) A white homeless man.
(d) A young man he knows.
5. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A candy vendor.
(b) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
(c) A mime.
(d) A balloon artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who initially saves Kevin Hawkins' first target?
2. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
3. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
4. How is a person communicating specific information about the Truth School killings?
5. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)