|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Vice President's name?
2. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) In a pediatrician's office.
(b) In a mall.
(c) At a school.
(d) On a playground.
3. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
(a) A Supreme Court Justice.
(b) The President himself.
(c) The President's girlfriend.
(d) The President's wife.
4. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
(a) By playing a game.
(b) By flipping a coin.
(c) Randomly, using a phone book.
(d) By drawing the name from a hat.
5. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
(a) The Truth Killer.
(b) Jack and Jill.
(c) Another police investigator.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
2. Who is the CIA assassin that Cross suspects as part of the Jack and Jill killings?
3. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
4. What does Cross learn at the White House meeting?
5. What decision does the President make, disregarding Cross' previous advice?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)