|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
(a) Muffled by a sock.
(b) With electronic altering.
(c) At false pitches.
(d) They used closed captioning.
2. Who invites Cross to the White House?
(a) A Secret Service agent.
(b) The chief.
(c) The President.
(d) The FBI.
3. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
(a) The President.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The commissioner.
(d) An actor.
4. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
(a) Because his wife might find out.
(b) Because he breached White House security.
(c) Because the media will ruin his career.
(d) Because of the high profile murders in the area.
5. To whom does Cross speak regarding the previously unheard rumor he receives regarding the school killings?
(a) His partner.
(b) The principal.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the specific information that is communicated regarding the Truth School killings?
2. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
3. Who helps keep Cross focused on the right priorities?
4. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
5. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)