|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
(a) With electronic altering.
(b) At false pitches.
(c) They used closed captioning.
(d) Muffled by a sock.
2. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
(b) Pepper spray.
(d) Baseball bat.
3. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) The poor section.
(b) The prostitute district.
(c) In the business district.
(d) The ritzy section.
4. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
5. After the Kennedy Center killing, where do investigators begin to search for suspects?
(a) Foreign embassies.
(b) The pool of CIA hit men.
(c) People who had been fired by the Secret Service.
(d) Readers of The Catcher and the Rye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
2. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
3. Who is initially indicated as the suspected Truth School killer based on evidence reported from the specific communications?
4. Who calls the White House to speak to the President, able to dodge all security checks?
5. Who sends the videotaped murder to the media company?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)