|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Chop it Off Charlie.
(b) Chester the Molester.
(c) Weirdo Wayne.
(d) Wacky Wayne.
2. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
(a) The President's wife.
(b) The President's girlfriend.
(c) The President himself.
(d) A Supreme Court Justice.
3. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
(b) Sigma Phi Kappa fraternity.
(c) The Jack and Jill task force.
(d) The Masonic Lodge.
4. After the Kennedy Center killing, where do investigators begin to search for suspects?
(a) Readers of The Catcher and the Rye.
(b) The pool of CIA hit men.
(c) Foreign embassies.
(d) People who had been fired by the Secret Service.
5. What does Cross listen to after the President gets the phone call that dodges White House security ?
(a) The President's State of the Union speech.
(b) A recording of the call that was received by the President.
(c) Sirens outside his bedroom window.
(d) The commissioner rant about the case not being solved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
2. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
3. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
5. What advice does Cross give the President regarding public appearances?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)