|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Cross give the President regarding public appearances?
(a) To keep all of his speaking engagements.
(b) To hire a stand-in for them.
(c) To stop making them until further notice.
(d) To increase his bodyguard coverage.
2. After the Kennedy Center killing, where do investigators begin to search for suspects?
(a) People who had been fired by the Secret Service.
(b) The pool of CIA hit men.
(c) Readers of The Catcher and the Rye.
(d) Foreign embassies.
3. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
(a) Christine Johnson.
(b) Mary Johnson.
(c) Johnnie Smith.
(d) Natalie Johnson.
4. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
(a) That Jack or Jill is someone close to the President.
(b) That the man making the call has a nervous condition.
(c) That the ransom note will be found soon.
(d) That the woman making the call is depressed.
5. What, according to Cross, is missing from the Jack and Jill murders?
(c) The victim.
(d) A weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the communications regarding the Truth School killings are removed?
2. Who is Kevin Hawkins' target when his character is first introduced?
3. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
4. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
5. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)