|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do law enforcement officials discover about the murder victim at the Kennedy Center?
(a) She was the President's mistress.
(b) She hated poetry.
(c) She had been a member of the Secret Service in the past.
(d) She was Jill's sister.
2. Why does Jack kill a young boy?
(a) He witnessed a murder.
(b) For fun.
(c) By accident.
(d) It was part of the arrangement.
3. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
(a) A killer ransacks Cross' house.
(b) The department is planning to fire them.
(c) The real killer makes another attempt across town.
(d) Cross loses a shoe.
4. What advice does Cross give the President regarding public appearances?
(a) To keep all of his speaking engagements.
(b) To stop making them until further notice.
(c) To hire a stand-in for them.
(d) To increase his bodyguard coverage.
5. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
(a) Vernon Wheatley.
(b) Damien Cross.
(c) Alex Jr.
(d) Wayne Vernon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
2. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
3. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
4. What does Cross call his grandmother?
5. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)