|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends the videotaped murder to the media company?
(a) Jack and Jill.
(d) The Truth School killer.
2. Who has always been first on the scene of the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) The principal.
(c) Jay Grayer.
(d) The President.
3. Who invites Cross to the White House?
(a) A Secret Service agent.
(b) The President.
(c) The chief.
(d) The FBI.
4. What, according to Cross, is missing from the Jack and Jill murders?
(c) The victim.
(d) A weapon.
5. What is Cross' official job?
(a) Patrol officer.
(b) Secret Service protection.
(c) Fingerprint expert.
(d) Homicide investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cross move his family to after receiving several hangup phone calls?
2. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
3. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
4. What does Cross listen to after the President gets the phone call that dodges White House security ?
5. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)