|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has always been first on the scene of the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) The principal.
(b) The President.
(d) Jay Grayer.
2. After the Kennedy Center killing, where do investigators begin to search for suspects?
(a) People who had been fired by the Secret Service.
(b) Foreign embassies.
(c) The pool of CIA hit men.
(d) Readers of The Catcher and the Rye.
3. To whom does Cross speak regarding the previously unheard rumor he receives regarding the school killings?
(a) His partner.
(b) The principal.
(c) The President.
(d) The FBI.
4. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
(a) Like the President.
(b) In a disguise.
(c) Like a police officer.
(d) Like a teacher.
5. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
(b) The media.
(c) The commissioner.
(d) The chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
2. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
3. What is the President's name?
4. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
5. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)