|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) The President.
(b) A DC socialite.
(c) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(d) The elementary school principal.
2. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Wacky Wayne.
(b) Chop it Off Charlie.
(c) Weirdo Wayne.
(d) Chester the Molester.
3. What words best describe Cross' feelings about the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) Cold and calculated.
(b) Whimsical and flighty.
(c) Hurried and unprofessional.
(d) Passionate and planned.
4. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
(a) The President's girlfriend.
(b) The President himself.
(c) The President's wife.
(d) A Supreme Court Justice.
5. Why is the hit man forced to shoot sooner?
(a) The bullet falls out of the woman's purse.
(b) The woman reports the gun to the Secret Service.
(c) The woman spots the poem.
(d) The woman sees the note and reads it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
2. What is dropped into a woman's bag at the Kennedy Center?
3. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
4. Where does Cross move his family to after receiving several hangup phone calls?
5. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)