|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
(a) It is too early to know.
(b) He is a drug addict.
(c) He is just mean.
(d) He had a severe mental defect at birth.
2. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
(a) The murder only.
(b) Christine's fear.
(c) Cross' son.
(d) The tip, plus more about themselves.
3. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
(a) Another police investigator.
(b) The Truth Killer.
(c) The President.
(d) Jack and Jill.
4. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
(a) An arm.
(b) A backpack.
(c) Lunch money.
(d) School clothes.
5. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
(a) New identities.
(b) How to escape.
(c) Their upcoming vacation.
(d) Their next murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Kennedy Center killing, where do investigators begin to search for suspects?
2. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
3. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
4. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
5. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)