|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does the President make, disregarding Cross' previous advice?
(a) To move to Camp David.
(b) To take a long vacation.
(c) To divorce his wife.
(d) To keep his scheduled appearances.
2. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
(a) Cross' wife.
(b) The police commissioner.
(c) The Truth School killer.
(d) The police chief.
3. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
(a) By playing a game.
(b) By flipping a coin.
(c) Randomly, using a phone book.
(d) By drawing the name from a hat.
4. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Chester the Molester.
(b) Chop it Off Charlie.
(c) Wacky Wayne.
(d) Weirdo Wayne.
5. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(b) John Sampson.
(c) Sam Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
2. Where is the Truth School killer hiding?
3. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
4. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
5. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)