|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
(a) By playing a game.
(b) By flipping a coin.
(c) By drawing the name from a hat.
(d) Randomly, using a phone book.
2. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
(a) His friend wants part of the action.
(b) He was hired to do so.
(c) To use his last bullet.
(d) To keep his own identity secret.
3. Which police department employs Cross?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) The state of Maryland.
(c) The FBI.
4. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
(a) Vernon Wheatley.
(b) Alex Jr.
(c) Wayne Vernon.
(d) Damien Cross.
5. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Chop it Off Charlie.
(b) Wacky Wayne.
(c) Chester the Molester.
(d) Weirdo Wayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
2. What does the little girl's killer say he hates in Chapter 1?
3. How is a person communicating specific information about the Truth School killings?
4. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
5. Who thinks the Truth School killer has some distinctive feature?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)