|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
2. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
3. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
(a) An unknown hit man who is really an undercover cop.
(b) The President's mistress.
(c) Jill's brother.
(d) Kevin Hawkins.
4. What, according to Cross, is missing from the Jack and Jill murders?
(b) A weapon.
(d) The victim.
5. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
(a) A killer ransacks Cross' house.
(b) The department is planning to fire them.
(c) Cross loses a shoe.
(d) The real killer makes another attempt across town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cross move his family to after receiving several hangup phone calls?
2. Why do the killers in the videotaped murder say they are killing?
3. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
4. Which nearby school does an investigator visit to see if any teachers witnessed anything unusual around the time of the Truth School killings?
5. Where is the Truth School killer hiding?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)