|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) The chief.
(b) The secret service.
(d) The commissioner.
2. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
(a) Newspaper reporter.
(b) TV reporter.
(c) Police officer.
(d) Magazine editor.
3. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
(a) The commissioner.
(b) An actor.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The President.
4. Whose murder is depicted on the videotape received by the media company?
(a) The President.
(b) The magazine editor.
(c) The reporter.
(d) Senator Fitzpatrick.
5. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) A balloon.
(b) A candy wrapper.
(c) An envelope with lunch money in it.
(d) A cotton candy bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
2. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
3. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
4. Who sees the specific information that is communicated regarding the Truth School killings?
5. What words best describe Cross' feelings about the Jack and Jill murders?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)