|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who investigates the Truth School killings?
(a) Alex alone.
(b) The chief himself.
(c) The media.
(d) Off-duty officers who live in the neighborhood.
2. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
(a) Cross' son.
(b) The tip, plus more about themselves.
(c) Christine's fear.
(d) The murder only.
3. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
(a) Johnnie Smith.
(b) Natalie Johnson.
(c) Mary Johnson.
(d) Christine Johnson.
4. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
(a) His mother.
(b) The Truth School killer.
5. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
(a) A specific hotel in Tahiti.
(b) The Air Force Base in New Zealand.
(c) The Waldorf Astoria in New York.
(d) Camp David.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Cross souvenirs for his children?
2. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
3. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
4. Who calls the White House to speak to the President, able to dodge all security checks?
5. Who takes a day off to enjoy a luxury hotel while Cross is meeting with the White House group?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)