|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kevin Hawkins' legal job?
(a) Criminal investigator.
2. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
(a) An actor.
(b) The President.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The commissioner.
3. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) The President.
(b) A DC socialite.
(c) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(d) The elementary school principal.
4. Whose home does Jack sneak into in a way that is NOT characteristic of his typical murders?
(a) General Aiden Cornwall.
(b) The President's.
5. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) The poor section.
(b) In the business district.
(c) The ritzy section.
(d) The prostitute district.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
2. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
3. Who sees the specific information that is communicated regarding the Truth School killings?
4. Where does Cross' son attend school?
5. Who gives Cross a tip about the school killer that he has never heard rumor of previously?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)