|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross listen to after the President gets the phone call that dodges White House security ?
(a) Sirens outside his bedroom window.
(b) The President's State of the Union speech.
(c) A recording of the call that was received by the President.
(d) The commissioner rant about the case not being solved.
2. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
(a) The Waldorf Astoria in New York.
(b) Camp David.
(c) A specific hotel in Tahiti.
(d) The Air Force Base in New Zealand.
3. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
(b) The Truth School killer.
(d) His mother.
4. Law enforcement officials thought the murder at the Kennedy Center could have been a mistake. Who did they suspect was the real target of the attack?
(a) The Supreme Court Justice.
(b) The President.
(c) The President's wife.
(d) The President's girlfriend.
5. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
(a) Christine's fear.
(b) The tip, plus more about themselves.
(c) Cross' son.
(d) The murder only.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
2. What is on the new suspect's bed when investigators go to his house?
3. To whom does Cross speak regarding the previously unheard rumor he receives regarding the school killings?
4. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
5. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)