|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) A waiter.
(b) An unknown man.
2. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
(a) The mayor.
(b) An actor.
(c) The President.
(d) The commissioner.
3. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
(a) An arm.
(b) A backpack.
(c) Lunch money.
(d) School clothes.
4. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
(a) Mary Johnson.
(b) Christine Johnson.
(c) Natalie Johnson.
(d) Johnnie Smith.
5. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
2. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
3. Which media company receives a videotape depicting a murder?
4. Which case does Cross focus on during his typical work hours?
5. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)