|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sara Nana.
(b) Sara Rosen.
(c) Sarah Johnson.
(d) Sarah Green.
2. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(b) The elementary school principal.
(c) The President.
(d) A DC socialite.
3. At what location does Kevin Hawkins meet his target when his character is first introduced in the book?
(a) The school.
(b) A dark alley.
(c) The airport.
(d) The White House.
4. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
(a) Beating on one side of her face.
(b) All-over body beating.
(c) Beating and burn marks.
(d) A stab wound.
5. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
2. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
3. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
4. Whose murder is depicted on the videotape received by the media company?
5. What is Cross' official job?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)