|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Law enforcement officials thought the murder at the Kennedy Center could have been a mistake. Who did they suspect was the real target of the attack?
(a) The President's wife.
(b) The President.
(c) The President's girlfriend.
(d) The Supreme Court Justice.
2. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) A DC socialite.
(b) The elementary school principal.
(c) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(d) The President.
3. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
(a) To a rooftop.
(b) Into a crowd.
(c) To a park.
(d) To a deadend alley.
4. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
(a) Alex Jr.
(b) Wayne Vernon.
(c) Vernon Wheatley.
(d) Damien Cross.
5. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
(a) In a trash can.
(b) On the sidewalk.
(c) The location is not revealed yet.
(d) In an old box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Cross, is missing from the Jack and Jill murders?
2. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
3. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
4. How old is the Truth School killer?
5. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)