|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cross' physical conscience?
(a) His partner.
(c) Nana Mama.
2. What is unusual to see in Cross' neighborhood?
(a) A white face.
(b) A trash can.
(c) Candy vendors.
(d) A balloon.
3. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
(a) The Truth School killer.
(c) His mother.
4. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) An unknown man.
(d) A waiter.
5. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
(a) Mary Johnson.
(b) Christine Johnson.
(c) Johnnie Smith.
(d) Natalie Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
2. Who arrives at Cross' house in Chapter 15?
3. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
4. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
5. Which case does Cross focus on during his typical work hours?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)