|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) In bushes.
(b) In front of her school.
(c) In an alley.
(d) Behind a bar.
2. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) The prostitute district.
(b) In the business district.
(c) The ritzy section.
(d) The poor section.
3. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Across to another roof.
(c) Into a crowd.
(d) Over a large fence.
4. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
(a) On the sidewalk.
(b) The location is not revealed yet.
(c) In a trash can.
(d) In an old box.
5. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
2. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
3. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
4. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
5. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)