|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cross' official job?
(a) Patrol officer.
(b) Fingerprint expert.
(c) Homicide investigator.
(d) Secret Service protection.
2. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) An envelope with lunch money in it.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A candy wrapper.
(d) A cotton candy bag.
3. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
(a) An arm.
(b) School clothes.
(c) A backpack.
(d) Lunch money.
4. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
5. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) An unknown man.
(c) A waiter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks the Truth School killer might be a beginner?
2. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
3. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
4. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
5. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)