|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little girl's killer say he hates in Chapter 1?
(a) Cotton candy.
2. Who thinks the Truth School killer has some distinctive feature?
3. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
4. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
(a) In a disguise.
(b) Like a teacher.
(c) Like a police officer.
(d) Like the President.
5. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) An unknown man.
(d) The commissioner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
2. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
3. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
4. What warning do police receive from the videotaped murder?
5. What, specifically, does Cross believe the Truth School killer might have?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)