|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at Cross' house in Chapter 15?
(c) The Truth School killer.
(d) The chief and commissioner.
2. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
(a) He is trampled in a crowd.
(b) He crashes through the window and dies.
(c) He impales himself on the fence and dies.
(d) He falls and dies.
3. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
(a) At the Waldorf Astoria.
(b) At the Jefferson Hotel.
(c) In her office.
(d) At the school.
4. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) The elementary school principal.
(b) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(c) A DC socialite.
(d) The President.
5. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
(a) The chief.
(b) The commissioner.
(d) The media.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
2. What is Cross' official job?
3. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
4. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
5. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)