|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little girl's killer say he hates in Chapter 1?
(b) Cotton candy.
2. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
(a) The murder only.
(b) The tip, plus more about themselves.
(c) Christine's fear.
(d) Cross' son.
3. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) In a pediatrician's office.
(b) In a mall.
(c) At a school.
(d) On a playground.
4. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
(a) They used closed captioning.
(b) With electronic altering.
(c) Muffled by a sock.
(d) At false pitches.
5. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
(a) The FBI.
(d) The Secret Service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has always called the police to report the Jack and Jill murders?
2. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
3. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
4. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
5. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)