|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual to see in Cross' neighborhood?
(a) A trash can.
(b) A white face.
(c) Candy vendors.
(d) A balloon.
2. What is Cross' official job?
(a) Homicide investigator.
(b) Patrol officer.
(c) Secret Service protection.
(d) Fingerprint expert.
3. Who is Cross' physical conscience?
(b) His partner.
(c) Nana Mama.
4. Who has always called the police to report the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) Various people.
(b) Jay Grayer.
(c) The President.
5. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) The commissioner.
(c) An unknown man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
2. Who makes arrangements for an investigation into the Truth School killings?
3. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
4. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
5. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)