|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
(a) The department is planning to fire them.
(b) Cross loses a shoe.
(c) A killer ransacks Cross' house.
(d) The real killer makes another attempt across town.
2. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
3. Where does Cross' son attend school?
(a) Arlington Public Schools.
(b) George Washington University.
(c) The Sojourner Truth School.
4. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
(a) None -- he has been fired.
(b) The Jack and Jill murders.
(c) The Truth School murders.
(d) Both the Jack and Jill and Truth School murders.
5. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sara Rosen.
(b) Sara Nana.
(c) Sarah Johnson.
(d) Sarah Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
2. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
3. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
4. What warning do police receive from the videotaped murder?
5. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)