|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
(a) The Truth School killer.
(b) Cross' wife.
(c) The police commissioner.
(d) The police chief.
2. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) A candy wrapper.
(b) A cotton candy bag.
(c) A balloon.
(d) An envelope with lunch money in it.
3. Why is Cross fascinated with the Truth School principal?
(a) She does not like children.
(b) She is 20 years younger than he is.
(c) She's out of place in the poor community.
(d) She wears lots of jewelry.
4. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(c) The commissioner.
(d) An unknown man.
5. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) The President.
(b) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(c) The elementary school principal.
(d) A DC socialite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has always called the police to report the Jack and Jill murders?
2. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
3. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
4. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
5. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)