|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross call his grandmother?
(b) Nana Mama.
(d) Mama Gran.
2. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) In bushes.
(b) In front of her school.
(c) In an alley.
(d) Behind a bar.
3. What is the President's name?
(a) Thomas Byrnes.
(b) George Byrnes.
(c) Abraham Thomas.
(d) William J. Byrnes.
4. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
5. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
(a) His son.
(b) A neighbor's child.
(c) A vision of the dead girl.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
2. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
3. Who gives Cross a tip about the school killer that he has never heard rumor of previously?
4. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
5. Who thinks the Truth School killer has some distinctive feature?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)