|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
(a) The principal.
(b) Cross himself.
(c) The chief.
(d) Cross' son.
2. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
(a) Wayne Vernon.
(b) Vernon Wheatley.
(c) Alex Jr.
(d) Damien Cross.
3. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A balloon artist.
(b) A mime.
(c) A candy vendor.
(d) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
4. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
(a) With the offer of cotton candy.
(b) With the offer of balloons.
(c) With the offer of candy.
(d) With the offer of money for a carousel ride.
5. Who gives Cross a tip about the school killer that he has never heard rumor of previously?
(a) A young man he knows.
(b) The principal.
(c) A white homeless man.
(d) A stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the President's name?
2. Why do the killers in the videotaped murder say they are killing?
3. Who has a plan that seems to involve the President?
4. Which media company receives a videotape depicting a murder?
5. What is Kevin Hawkins' legal job?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)