|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
(a) Jack Johnson.
(b) Shanelle Green.
(c) Cross' son.
(d) John Sampson.
2. What, specifically, does Cross believe the Truth School killer might have?
(a) A mental illness.
(b) A drug problem.
(c) A physical malformation.
(d) Parental issues.
3. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
(a) Beating and burn marks.
(b) A stab wound.
(c) Beating on one side of her face.
(d) All-over body beating.
4. What is the previously unheard rumor that Cross receives regarding the school killer?
(a) The principal is a suspect.
(b) A homeless man was seen in the area before the first killing.
(c) Each kid is killed by a different killer.
(d) An eyewitness saw a drug dealer kill the kid.
5. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Wacky Wayne.
(b) Chester the Molester.
(c) Chop it Off Charlie.
(d) Weirdo Wayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
2. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
3. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
4. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
5. Who investigates the Truth School killings?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)