|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cross' son attend school?
(b) Arlington Public Schools.
(c) George Washington University.
(d) The Sojourner Truth School.
2. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
3. What, specifically, does Cross believe the Truth School killer might have?
(a) A mental illness.
(b) Parental issues.
(c) A drug problem.
(d) A physical malformation.
4. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) A candy wrapper.
(b) A cotton candy bag.
(c) A balloon.
(d) An envelope with lunch money in it.
5. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The commissioner.
(c) An actor.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
2. Whose murder is depicted on the videotape received by the media company?
3. Which case does Cross focus on during his typical work hours?
4. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
5. What warning do police receive from the videotaped murder?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)