|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Cross a tip about the school killer that he has never heard rumor of previously?
(a) The principal.
(b) A stranger.
(c) A white homeless man.
(d) A young man he knows.
2. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
3. What is Kevin Hawkins' illegal role in the book?
(a) Drug dealer.
(c) Insurance fraud.
4. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
(a) Because he breached White House security.
(b) Because the media will ruin his career.
(c) Because his wife might find out.
(d) Because of the high profile murders in the area.
5. Which case does Cross focus on during his typical work hours?
(a) The President's assassination.
(b) A felony hot check case.
(c) Truth School.
(d) Jack and Jill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
2. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
3. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
4. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
5. What is the President's name?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)