|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
(a) Like a police officer.
(b) In a disguise.
(c) Like the President.
(d) Like a teacher.
2. Who gives Cross a tip about the school killer that he has never heard rumor of previously?
(a) A stranger.
(b) The principal.
(c) A young man he knows.
(d) A white homeless man.
3. What White House meeting does Cross attend?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Chief of Staff meeting.
(c) The Presidential Security Organization.
(d) The Jack and Jill Task Force.
4. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sara Rosen.
(b) Sarah Green.
(c) Sarah Johnson.
(d) Sara Nana.
5. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
(a) None -- he has been fired.
(b) The Jack and Jill murders.
(c) The Truth School murders.
(d) Both the Jack and Jill and Truth School murders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
2. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
3. Whose murder is depicted on the videotape received by the media company?
4. Who initially saves Kevin Hawkins' first target?
5. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)