|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) An unknown man.
(c) A waiter.
2. What White House meeting does Cross attend?
(a) The Jack and Jill Task Force.
(b) The Chief of Staff meeting.
(c) The Presidential Security Organization.
(d) The FBI.
3. What does Cross call his grandmother?
(c) Mama Gran.
(d) Nana Mama.
4. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) An unknown man.
(c) The commissioner.
5. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Across to another roof.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Over a large fence.
(d) Into a crowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps keep Cross focused on the right priorities?
2. What does Cross learn at the White House meeting?
3. Why do the killers in the videotaped murder say they are killing?
4. What is Kevin Hawkins' illegal role in the book?
5. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)