|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) The commissioner.
(c) The secret service.
(d) The chief.
2. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
(a) The Truth School killer.
(b) The police commissioner.
(c) Cross' wife.
(d) The police chief.
3. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) The prostitute district.
(b) In the business district.
(c) The poor section.
(d) The ritzy section.
4. Who has a plan that seems to involve the President?
(a) Jack and Jill.
(c) The Truth School killer.
(d) The President's wife.
5. Which media company receives a videotape depicting a murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
2. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
3. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
4. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
5. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)