|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Across to another roof.
(b) Over a large fence.
(c) Into a crowd.
(d) Through a window.
2. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A candy vendor.
(b) A balloon artist.
(c) A mime.
(d) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
3. Which police department employs Cross?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The state of Maryland.
(c) Washington, DC.
4. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
(a) Mary Johnson.
(b) Natalie Johnson.
(c) Christine Johnson.
(d) Johnnie Smith.
5. What is the previously unheard rumor that Cross receives regarding the school killer?
(a) Each kid is killed by a different killer.
(b) An eyewitness saw a drug dealer kill the kid.
(c) The principal is a suspect.
(d) A homeless man was seen in the area before the first killing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Cross' house in Chapter 15?
2. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
3. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
4. Which media company receives a videotape depicting a murder?
5. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)