|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who investigates the Truth School killings?
(a) Alex alone.
(b) The media.
(c) The chief himself.
(d) Off-duty officers who live in the neighborhood.
2. Who is Kevin Hawkins' target when his character is first introduced?
(a) A drug user.
(b) The President.
(c) A businessman.
3. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sara Nana.
(b) Sarah Johnson.
(c) Sarah Green.
(d) Sara Rosen.
4. Who initially saves Kevin Hawkins' first target?
(a) The police.
(c) Another drug dealer.
(d) A witness.
5. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
(a) Both the Jack and Jill and Truth School murders.
(b) The Truth School murders.
(c) The Jack and Jill murders.
(d) None -- he has been fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
2. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
3. What does the little girl's killer say he hates in Chapter 1?
4. What does Cross do on his off-time?
5. Who helps keep Cross focused on the right priorities?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)