|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kevin Hawkins' legal job?
(d) Criminal investigator.
2. Which case is Cross instructed to focus on after the death of the chased suspect?
(a) The death of the little girl.
(b) The death of the chased suspect.
(c) The death of the senator.
(d) The death of an unknown woman.
3. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
4. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
5. What does the little girl's killer say he hates in Chapter 1?
(a) Cotton candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
2. Who investigates the Truth School killings?
3. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
4. Which case does Cross focus on during his typical work hours?
5. What warning do police receive from the videotaped murder?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)