|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, specifically, does Cross believe the Truth School killer might have?
(a) Parental issues.
(b) A mental illness.
(c) A physical malformation.
(d) A drug problem.
2. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
(a) A killer ransacks Cross' house.
(b) The department is planning to fire them.
(c) The real killer makes another attempt across town.
(d) Cross loses a shoe.
3. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) In an alley.
(b) Behind a bar.
(c) In front of her school.
(d) In bushes.
4. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(b) The President.
(c) The elementary school principal.
(d) A DC socialite.
5. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
(a) Damien Cross.
(b) Vernon Wheatley.
(c) Wayne Vernon.
(d) Alex Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a plan that seems to involve the President?
2. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
3. Who investigates the Truth School killings?
4. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
5. Who gives Cross souvenirs for his children?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)