|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
(b) Pepper spray.
(d) Baseball bat.
2. What White House meeting does Cross attend?
(a) The Jack and Jill Task Force.
(b) The Presidential Security Organization.
(c) The Chief of Staff meeting.
(d) The FBI.
3. Who invites Cross to the White House?
(a) The President.
(b) A Secret Service agent.
(c) The chief.
(d) The FBI.
4. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
(a) Another police investigator.
(b) Jack and Jill.
(c) The Truth Killer.
(d) The President.
5. What words best describe Cross' feelings about the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) Cold and calculated.
(b) Passionate and planned.
(c) Hurried and unprofessional.
(d) Whimsical and flighty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Cross' house in Chapter 15?
2. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
3. Who has always called the police to report the Jack and Jill murders?
4. Who has always been first on the scene of the Jack and Jill murders?
5. To whom does Cross speak regarding the previously unheard rumor he receives regarding the school killings?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)