|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 27-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross learn at the White House meeting?
(a) That the President has been killed.
(b) That Jack and Jill called to tell the Secret Service about their next murder.
(c) That the President is cheating on his wife.
(d) That the school principal is the President's daughter.
2. What does Cross call his grandmother?
(b) Mama Gran.
(d) Nana Mama.
3. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(b) A DC socialite.
(c) The elementary school principal.
(d) The President.
4. What is Cross' son's name?
5. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
(a) The chief.
(b) The principal.
(c) Cross' son.
(d) Cross himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
2. Who invites Cross to the White House?
3. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
5. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)