|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 27-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which case is Cross instructed to focus on after the death of the chased suspect?
(a) The death of an unknown woman.
(b) The death of the little girl.
(c) The death of the chased suspect.
(d) The death of the senator.
2. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
(a) He crashes through the window and dies.
(b) He falls and dies.
(c) He impales himself on the fence and dies.
(d) He is trampled in a crowd.
3. Which case does Cross focus on during his typical work hours?
(a) The President's assassination.
(b) A felony hot check case.
(c) Jack and Jill.
(d) Truth School.
4. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
(a) At the Waldorf Astoria.
(b) At the school.
(c) In her office.
(d) At the Jefferson Hotel.
5. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) In a mall.
(b) At a school.
(c) In a pediatrician's office.
(d) On a playground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
2. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
3. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
4. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
5. Why do the killers in the videotaped murder say they are killing?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)