|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 27-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, specifically, does Cross believe the Truth School killer might have?
(a) A physical malformation.
(b) A mental illness.
(c) Parental issues.
(d) A drug problem.
2. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
(a) None -- he has been fired.
(b) The Truth School murders.
(c) The Jack and Jill murders.
(d) Both the Jack and Jill and Truth School murders.
3. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
(a) In her office.
(b) At the school.
(c) At the Waldorf Astoria.
(d) At the Jefferson Hotel.
4. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
5. Why is Cross fascinated with the Truth School principal?
(a) She's out of place in the poor community.
(b) She does not like children.
(c) She is 20 years younger than he is.
(d) She wears lots of jewelry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the little girl's killer say he hates in Chapter 1?
2. Who has a plan that seems to involve the President?
3. Who arrives at Cross' house in Chapter 15?
4. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
5. What does Cross learn at the White House meeting?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)