|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 27-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
(a) A stab wound.
(b) Beating and burn marks.
(c) All-over body beating.
(d) Beating on one side of her face.
2. What is Cross' son's name?
3. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
4. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) The commissioner.
(b) The chief.
(d) The secret service.
5. What, according to Cross, is missing from the Jack and Jill murders?
(c) A weapon.
(d) The victim.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
2. Who has always been first on the scene of the Jack and Jill murders?
3. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
4. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
5. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)