|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 27-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
(a) To a deadend alley.
(b) Into a crowd.
(c) To a rooftop.
(d) To a park.
2. Who makes arrangements for an investigation into the Truth School killings?
(a) The commissioner.
(b) The principal.
(d) The chief.
3. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) An unknown man.
(d) A waiter.
4. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
(a) Beating and burn marks.
(b) A stab wound.
(c) Beating on one side of her face.
(d) All-over body beating.
5. Who thinks the Truth School killer has some distinctive feature?
Short Answer Questions
1. What warning do police receive from the videotaped murder?
2. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
3. What is Cross' official job?
4. Whose murder is depicted on the videotape received by the media company?
5. What is the President's name?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)