|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 27-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
(c) His mother.
(d) The Truth School killer.
2. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
(a) Police officer.
(b) Newspaper reporter.
(c) Magazine editor.
(d) TV reporter.
3. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
(a) With the offer of money for a carousel ride.
(b) With the offer of balloons.
(c) With the offer of candy.
(d) With the offer of cotton candy.
4. What is the President's name?
(a) William J. Byrnes.
(b) Abraham Thomas.
(c) Thomas Byrnes.
(d) George Byrnes.
5. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) The elementary school principal.
(b) The President.
(c) A DC socialite.
(d) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
2. What, specifically, does Cross believe the Truth School killer might have?
3. Who takes a day off to enjoy a luxury hotel while Cross is meeting with the White House group?
4. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
5. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)