|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 27-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
(a) By gunshot.
(b) By strangling.
(c) By stabbing.
(d) By poison.
2. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
3. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
(a) The chief.
(b) The principal.
(c) Cross himself.
(d) Cross' son.
4. Who thinks the Truth School killer has some distinctive feature?
5. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) A balloon.
(b) A candy wrapper.
(c) A cotton candy bag.
(d) An envelope with lunch money in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
2. Why is Cross fascinated with the Truth School principal?
3. Who makes arrangements for an investigation into the Truth School killings?
4. Which police department employs Cross?
5. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)