|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
2. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
(a) With the offer of candy.
(b) With the offer of cotton candy.
(c) With the offer of balloons.
(d) With the offer of money for a carousel ride.
3. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Secret Service.
4. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
(a) The Secret Service.
(c) The Truth School killer.
5. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sarah Green.
(b) Sara Nana.
(c) Sarah Johnson.
(d) Sara Rosen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
2. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
3. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
4. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
5. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)