|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
(a) TV reporter.
(b) Police officer.
(c) Newspaper reporter.
(d) Magazine editor.
2. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
(b) Princess Di.
(c) Prince William.
(d) The Queen of England.
3. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
(a) Pepper spray.
(c) Baseball bat.
4. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) A candy wrapper.
(b) An envelope with lunch money in it.
(c) A cotton candy bag.
(d) A balloon.
5. What is Cross' son's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
2. Who arrives at Cross' house in Chapter 15?
3. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
4. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
5. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)