|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
(a) He is just mean.
(b) He had a severe mental defect at birth.
(c) It is too early to know.
(d) He is a drug addict.
2. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
(a) The President.
(b) The Truth Killer.
(c) Jack and Jill.
(d) Another police investigator.
3. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
4. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
(a) Beating on one side of her face.
(b) Beating and burn marks.
(c) All-over body beating.
(d) A stab wound.
5. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A balloon artist.
(b) A candy vendor.
(c) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
(d) A mime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
2. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
3. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
4. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
5. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)