|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A candy vendor.
(b) A mime.
(c) A balloon artist.
(d) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
2. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) The chief.
(c) The commissioner.
(d) The secret service.
3. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) The elementary school principal.
(b) A DC socialite.
(c) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(d) The President.
4. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
(a) Newspaper reporter.
(b) TV reporter.
(c) Magazine editor.
(d) Police officer.
5. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
2. Which case is Cross instructed to focus on after the death of the chased suspect?
3. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
4. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
5. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)