|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
(a) His mother.
(d) The Truth School killer.
2. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
(b) Princess Di.
(c) The Queen of England.
(d) Prince William.
3. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sara Nana.
(b) Sarah Green.
(c) Sarah Johnson.
(d) Sara Rosen.
4. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
(a) Newspaper reporter.
(b) TV reporter.
(c) Magazine editor.
(d) Police officer.
5. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
(a) Into a crowd.
(b) To a deadend alley.
(c) To a park.
(d) To a rooftop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
2. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
3. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
5. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)