|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) At a school.
(b) In a mall.
(c) In a pediatrician's office.
(d) On a playground.
2. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
(a) By flipping a coin.
(b) By playing a game.
(c) By drawing the name from a hat.
(d) Randomly, using a phone book.
3. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
(a) Cross loses a shoe.
(b) The department is planning to fire them.
(c) The real killer makes another attempt across town.
(d) A killer ransacks Cross' house.
4. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
(a) Cross' wife.
(b) The Truth School killer.
(c) The police chief.
(d) The police commissioner.
5. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
2. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
3. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
4. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
5. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)