|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
(a) At the Waldorf Astoria.
(b) At the Jefferson Hotel.
(c) In her office.
(d) At the school.
2. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
(a) By playing a game.
(b) Randomly, using a phone book.
(c) By drawing the name from a hat.
(d) By flipping a coin.
3. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) The commissioner.
(b) The secret service.
(c) The chief.
4. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
5. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
2. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
3. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
4. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
5. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)