|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) The poor section.
(b) The prostitute district.
(c) In the business district.
(d) The ritzy section.
2. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
(a) The Truth School killer.
(b) The police commissioner.
(c) Cross' wife.
(d) The police chief.
3. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
(a) At the school.
(b) At the Waldorf Astoria.
(c) In her office.
(d) At the Jefferson Hotel.
4. Which police department employs Cross?
(b) The state of Maryland.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) The FBI.
5. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the President's name?
2. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
3. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
4. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
5. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)