|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
(a) Jack Johnson.
(b) Cross' son.
(c) Shanelle Green.
(d) John Sampson.
2. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
3. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
(b) Prince William.
(c) Princess Di.
(d) The Queen of England.
4. Which case is Cross instructed to focus on after the death of the chased suspect?
(a) The death of the chased suspect.
(b) The death of the little girl.
(c) The death of an unknown woman.
(d) The death of the senator.
5. What is the President's name?
(a) Thomas Byrnes.
(b) William J. Byrnes.
(c) Abraham Thomas.
(d) George Byrnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
2. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
3. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
4. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)