|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
(a) Newspaper reporter.
(b) Police officer.
(c) TV reporter.
(d) Magazine editor.
2. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
(b) Prince William.
(c) The Queen of England.
(d) Princess Di.
3. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
(a) By stabbing.
(b) By strangling.
(c) By poison.
(d) By gunshot.
4. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) The commissioner.
(b) The secret service.
(c) The chief.
5. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) In an alley.
(b) In front of her school.
(c) Behind a bar.
(d) In bushes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
2. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
3. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
4. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
5. What does Cross call his grandmother?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)