|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
(a) The Truth School killer.
(b) The police commissioner.
(c) Cross' wife.
(d) The police chief.
2. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
(b) Prince William.
(c) Princess Di.
(d) The Queen of England.
3. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
(a) His mother.
(d) The Truth School killer.
4. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
(a) With the offer of candy.
(b) With the offer of cotton candy.
(c) With the offer of balloons.
(d) With the offer of money for a carousel ride.
5. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
2. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
3. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
4. What is Cross' official job?
5. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)