|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
(a) Prince William.
(b) The Queen of England.
(d) Princess Di.
2. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) In the business district.
(b) The ritzy section.
(c) The poor section.
(d) The prostitute district.
3. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
(a) On the sidewalk.
(b) In an old box.
(c) The location is not revealed yet.
(d) In a trash can.
4. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) A DC socialite.
(b) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(c) The elementary school principal.
(d) The President.
5. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
(a) With the offer of money for a carousel ride.
(b) With the offer of cotton candy.
(c) With the offer of candy.
(d) With the offer of balloons.
Short Answer Questions
1. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
2. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
3. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
4. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
5. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)