|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
2. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A balloon artist.
(b) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
(c) A candy vendor.
(d) A mime.
3. What is Cross' official job?
(a) Patrol officer.
(b) Secret Service protection.
(c) Homicide investigator.
(d) Fingerprint expert.
4. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
(a) TV reporter.
(b) Newspaper reporter.
(c) Magazine editor.
(d) Police officer.
5. What does Cross call his grandmother?
(c) Mama Gran.
(d) Nana Mama.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
2. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
3. What is Cross' son's name?
4. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
5. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)