|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) The commissioner.
(c) An unknown man.
2. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
(a) His son.
(b) His daughter.
(c) A vision of the dead girl.
(d) A neighbor's child.
3. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) On a playground.
(b) In a mall.
(c) At a school.
(d) In a pediatrician's office.
4. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
(a) To a rooftop.
(b) Into a crowd.
(c) To a deadend alley.
(d) To a park.
5. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) A cotton candy bag.
(b) An envelope with lunch money in it.
(c) A balloon.
(d) A candy wrapper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
2. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
3. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
4. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
5. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)