|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
(b) Baseball bat.
(c) Pepper spray.
2. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
(a) He had a severe mental defect at birth.
(b) He is a drug addict.
(c) He is just mean.
(d) It is too early to know.
3. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(b) John Sampson.
(c) Sam Johnson.
4. Which case is Cross instructed to focus on after the death of the chased suspect?
(a) The death of the little girl.
(b) The death of an unknown woman.
(c) The death of the chased suspect.
(d) The death of the senator.
5. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
(a) In a trash can.
(b) In an old box.
(c) The location is not revealed yet.
(d) On the sidewalk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
2. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
3. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
4. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
5. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)