|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
(a) Pepper spray.
(b) Baseball bat.
2. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
(a) In her office.
(b) At the school.
(c) At the Jefferson Hotel.
(d) At the Waldorf Astoria.
3. What is Cross' official job?
(a) Patrol officer.
(b) Homicide investigator.
(c) Secret Service protection.
(d) Fingerprint expert.
4. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
(b) The Secret Service.
(c) The Truth School killer.
5. What is the President's name?
(a) Thomas Byrnes.
(b) Abraham Thomas.
(c) George Byrnes.
(d) William J. Byrnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
2. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
3. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
4. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
5. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)