|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) A waiter.
(c) An unknown man.
2. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
(a) By flipping a coin.
(b) Randomly, using a phone book.
(c) By drawing the name from a hat.
(d) By playing a game.
3. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
(a) School clothes.
(b) An arm.
(c) A backpack.
(d) Lunch money.
4. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
(b) The Secret Service.
(d) The Truth School killer.
5. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
(a) He crashes through the window and dies.
(b) He falls and dies.
(c) He impales himself on the fence and dies.
(d) He is trampled in a crowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
2. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
3. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
4. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
5. Where does Cross' son attend school?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)