|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little girl's killer say he hates in Chapter 1?
(b) Cotton candy.
2. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
(a) A neighbor's child.
(b) His daughter.
(c) A vision of the dead girl.
(d) His son.
3. Where does Cross' son attend school?
(b) The Sojourner Truth School.
(c) Arlington Public Schools.
(d) George Washington University.
4. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Sam Johnson.
(b) John Sampson.
5. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A mime.
(b) A balloon artist.
(c) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
(d) A candy vendor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
2. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
3. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
4. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
5. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)