|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
(a) To a park.
(b) To a deadend alley.
(c) To a rooftop.
(d) Into a crowd.
2. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) The elementary school principal.
(b) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(c) The President.
(d) A DC socialite.
3. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
4. Who arrives at Cross' house in Chapter 15?
(a) The chief and commissioner.
(d) The Truth School killer.
5. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) The commissioner.
(c) An unknown man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
2. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
3. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
4. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
5. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)