|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
(a) He is just mean.
(b) It is too early to know.
(c) He is a drug addict.
(d) He had a severe mental defect at birth.
2. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
(a) Cross' wife.
(b) The Truth School killer.
(c) The police commissioner.
(d) The police chief.
3. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
(a) All-over body beating.
(b) A stab wound.
(c) Beating and burn marks.
(d) Beating on one side of her face.
4. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
(a) By gunshot.
(b) By stabbing.
(c) By strangling.
(d) By poison.
5. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
(a) The chief.
(b) The media.
(c) The commissioner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
2. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
3. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
4. What does Cross call his grandmother?
5. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)