|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President's wife?
2. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A candy vendor.
(b) A mime.
(c) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
(d) A balloon artist.
3. Which police department employs Cross?
(a) The state of Maryland.
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) The FBI.
4. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
(b) Baseball bat.
(d) Pepper spray.
5. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) The commissioner.
(d) An unknown man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
2. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
3. What does Cross call his grandmother?
4. Which case is Cross instructed to focus on after the death of the chased suspect?
5. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)