|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
(a) It is too early to know.
(b) He is just mean.
(c) He is a drug addict.
(d) He had a severe mental defect at birth.
2. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) The President.
(b) A DC socialite.
(c) The elementary school principal.
(d) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
3. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) In a pediatrician's office.
(b) In a mall.
(c) On a playground.
(d) At a school.
4. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
(a) The Truth Killer.
(b) Jack and Jill.
(c) Another police investigator.
(d) The President.
5. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
2. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
3. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
4. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
5. What is Cross' son's name?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)