|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
(a) He is trampled in a crowd.
(b) He falls and dies.
(c) He impales himself on the fence and dies.
(d) He crashes through the window and dies.
2. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) John Sampson.
(b) Sam Johnson.
3. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Weirdo Wayne.
(b) Chop it Off Charlie.
(c) Chester the Molester.
(d) Wacky Wayne.
4. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) In a mall.
(b) At a school.
(c) In a pediatrician's office.
(d) On a playground.
5. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) A DC socialite.
(b) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(c) The elementary school principal.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
2. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
3. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
4. What does Cross call his grandmother?
5. What is Cross' official job?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)