|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sara Nana.
(b) Sarah Johnson.
(c) Sarah Green.
(d) Sara Rosen.
2. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) A DC socialite.
(b) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(c) The President.
(d) The elementary school principal.
3. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) The prostitute district.
(b) The ritzy section.
(c) The poor section.
(d) In the business district.
4. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Into a crowd.
(c) Over a large fence.
(d) Across to another roof.
5. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) John Sampson.
(d) Sam Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
2. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
3. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
4. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
5. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)