|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
2. Which police department employs Cross?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) The state of Maryland.
(c) The FBI.
3. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
4. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) His cell phone rings.
(b) A window is broken.
(c) By an alarm clock.
(d) With a knock at the door.
5. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cross' official job?
2. What does the little girl's killer say he hates in Chapter 1?
3. What is Cross' son's name?
4. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
5. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)