|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) Behind a bar.
(b) In bushes.
(c) In an alley.
(d) In front of her school.
2. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
(a) Baseball bat.
(b) Pepper spray.
3. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
(a) By playing a game.
(b) By flipping a coin.
(c) By drawing the name from a hat.
(d) Randomly, using a phone book.
4. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Chester the Molester.
(b) Wacky Wayne.
(c) Chop it Off Charlie.
(d) Weirdo Wayne.
5. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A candy vendor.
(b) A mime.
(c) A balloon artist.
(d) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
2. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
3. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
5. Where does Cross' son attend school?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)