|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
2. What does the little girl's killer say he hates in Chapter 1?
(c) Cotton candy.
3. What does Cross call his grandmother?
(c) Mama Gran.
(d) Nana Mama.
4. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
(a) Randomly, using a phone book.
(b) By flipping a coin.
(c) By drawing the name from a hat.
(d) By playing a game.
5. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) The ritzy section.
(b) The prostitute district.
(c) In the business district.
(d) The poor section.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
2. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
3. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
4. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
5. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)