|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
(a) He is a drug addict.
(b) It is too early to know.
(c) He had a severe mental defect at birth.
(d) He is just mean.
2. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
(a) Jack and Jill.
(b) Another police investigator.
(c) The Truth Killer.
(d) The President.
3. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
4. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) The poor section.
(b) The prostitute district.
(c) In the business district.
(d) The ritzy section.
5. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
(a) A stab wound.
(b) All-over body beating.
(c) Beating on one side of her face.
(d) Beating and burn marks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
2. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
3. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
4. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
5. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)