|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little girl's killer say he hates in Chapter 1?
(a) Cotton candy.
2. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
(a) By drawing the name from a hat.
(b) By flipping a coin.
(c) Randomly, using a phone book.
(d) By playing a game.
3. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
(a) Like a teacher.
(b) In a disguise.
(c) Like a police officer.
(d) Like the President.
4. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
(a) By poison.
(b) By strangling.
(c) By stabbing.
(d) By gunshot.
5. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
(a) Another police investigator.
(b) The President.
(c) The Truth Killer.
(d) Jack and Jill.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
2. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
3. What does Cross call his grandmother?
4. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
5. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)