|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) A cotton candy bag.
(b) A candy wrapper.
(c) A balloon.
(d) An envelope with lunch money in it.
2. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
(a) In a disguise.
(b) Like a police officer.
(c) Like the President.
(d) Like a teacher.
3. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
(a) School clothes.
(b) An arm.
(c) Lunch money.
(d) A backpack.
4. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
(a) Jack and Jill.
(b) The President.
(c) Another police investigator.
(d) The Truth Killer.
5. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Over a large fence.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Across to another roof.
(d) Into a crowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cross' official job?
2. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
3. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
4. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
5. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)