|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sarah Green.
(b) Sarah Johnson.
(c) Sara Nana.
(d) Sara Rosen.
2. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Over a large fence.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Into a crowd.
(d) Across to another roof.
3. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) A DC socialite.
(b) The elementary school principal.
(c) The President.
(d) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
4. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
(a) By playing a game.
(b) By flipping a coin.
(c) By drawing the name from a hat.
(d) Randomly, using a phone book.
5. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
(a) Like a teacher.
(b) Like the President.
(c) In a disguise.
(d) Like a police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
2. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
3. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
4. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
5. What is Cross' official job?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)