|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
(a) Cross loses a shoe.
(b) The department is planning to fire them.
(c) A killer ransacks Cross' house.
(d) The real killer makes another attempt across town.
2. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sarah Green.
(b) Sara Nana.
(c) Sara Rosen.
(d) Sarah Johnson.
3. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) In bushes.
(b) In front of her school.
(c) In an alley.
(d) Behind a bar.
4. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Over a large fence.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Into a crowd.
(d) Across to another roof.
5. Where does Cross' son attend school?
(a) The Sojourner Truth School.
(b) George Washington University.
(c) Arlington Public Schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
2. What is Cross' official job?
3. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
4. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
5. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)