|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
(a) Pepper spray.
(b) Baseball bat.
2. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Over a large fence.
(c) Across to another roof.
(d) Into a crowd.
3. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
(a) By poison.
(b) By strangling.
(c) By gunshot.
(d) By stabbing.
4. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
(a) Another police investigator.
(b) The Truth Killer.
(c) Jack and Jill.
(d) The President.
5. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) The prostitute district.
(b) In the business district.
(c) The poor section.
(d) The ritzy section.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
3. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. Which police department employs Cross?
5. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)