|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) At a school.
(b) On a playground.
(c) In a pediatrician's office.
(d) In a mall.
2. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
3. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
(b) A balloon artist.
(c) A candy vendor.
(d) A mime.
4. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) Behind a bar.
(b) In bushes.
(c) In an alley.
(d) In front of her school.
5. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
(a) With the offer of cotton candy.
(b) With the offer of balloons.
(c) With the offer of candy.
(d) With the offer of money for a carousel ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
2. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
3. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
4. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
5. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)