|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which police department employs Cross?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) The state of Maryland.
(c) The FBI.
2. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A balloon artist.
(b) A mime.
(c) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
(d) A candy vendor.
3. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
(a) The President.
(b) The Truth Killer.
(c) Another police investigator.
(d) Jack and Jill.
4. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) In a mall.
(b) In a pediatrician's office.
(c) On a playground.
(d) At a school.
5. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
2. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
3. What does the little girl's killer say he hates in Chapter 1?
4. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
5. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)