|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Weirdo Wayne.
(b) Chester the Molester.
(c) Chop it Off Charlie.
(d) Wacky Wayne.
2. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) A DC socialite.
(b) The President.
(c) The elementary school principal.
(d) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
3. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
(b) Pepper spray.
(d) Baseball bat.
4. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) In a mall.
(b) On a playground.
(c) At a school.
(d) In a pediatrician's office.
5. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
3. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. What does Cross call his grandmother?
5. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)