|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) The prostitute district.
(b) The poor section.
(c) The ritzy section.
(d) In the business district.
2. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) The elementary school principal.
(b) A DC socialite.
(c) The President.
(d) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
3. What does the little girl's killer say he hates in Chapter 1?
(a) Cotton candy.
4. What does Cross call his grandmother?
(c) Mama Gran.
(d) Nana Mama.
5. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sarah Green.
(b) Sara Nana.
(c) Sarah Johnson.
(d) Sara Rosen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
2. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
3. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
4. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
5. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)