|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Over a large fence.
(b) Into a crowd.
(c) Through a window.
(d) Across to another roof.
2. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
3. What is Cross' son's name?
4. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
(a) He is just mean.
(b) He had a severe mental defect at birth.
(c) It is too early to know.
(d) He is a drug addict.
5. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
(a) By strangling.
(b) By stabbing.
(c) By gunshot.
(d) By poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
2. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
3. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
4. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
5. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)