|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
2. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) The prostitute district.
(b) The poor section.
(c) The ritzy section.
(d) In the business district.
3. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
(a) By poison.
(b) By strangling.
(c) By stabbing.
(d) By gunshot.
4. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sarah Green.
(b) Sarah Johnson.
(c) Sara Rosen.
(d) Sara Nana.
5. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A mime.
(b) A balloon artist.
(c) A candy vendor.
(d) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
2. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
3. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
4. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
5. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)