|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A candy vendor.
(b) A balloon artist.
(c) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
(d) A mime.
2. What does Cross call his grandmother?
(a) Nana Mama.
(b) Mama Gran.
3. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
4. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) At a school.
(b) On a playground.
(c) In a pediatrician's office.
(d) In a mall.
5. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
(a) John Sampson.
(b) Jack Johnson.
(c) Shanelle Green.
(d) Cross' son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
2. Which police department employs Cross?
3. What is Cross' official job?
4. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
5. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)