|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
(a) By drawing the name from a hat.
(b) Randomly, using a phone book.
(c) By playing a game.
(d) By flipping a coin.
2. What is Cross' official job?
(a) Patrol officer.
(b) Homicide investigator.
(c) Secret Service protection.
(d) Fingerprint expert.
3. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Chester the Molester.
(b) Wacky Wayne.
(c) Weirdo Wayne.
(d) Chop it Off Charlie.
4. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
(a) He had a severe mental defect at birth.
(b) It is too early to know.
(c) He is just mean.
(d) He is a drug addict.
5. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross call his grandmother?
2. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
3. Which police department employs Cross?
4. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
5. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)