|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
2. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
(a) A killer ransacks Cross' house.
(b) Cross loses a shoe.
(c) The department is planning to fire them.
(d) The real killer makes another attempt across town.
3. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(b) A DC socialite.
(c) The President.
(d) The elementary school principal.
4. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
(c) Pepper spray.
(d) Baseball bat.
5. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) The prostitute district.
(b) In the business district.
(c) The ritzy section.
(d) The poor section.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
2. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
3. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
4. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
5. What does Cross call his grandmother?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)