|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) With a knock at the door.
(b) By an alarm clock.
(c) A window is broken.
(d) His cell phone rings.
2. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
(a) Beating on one side of her face.
(b) All-over body beating.
(c) A stab wound.
(d) Beating and burn marks.
3. What is Cross' official job?
(a) Patrol officer.
(b) Secret Service protection.
(c) Homicide investigator.
(d) Fingerprint expert.
4. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
(a) He falls and dies.
(b) He impales himself on the fence and dies.
(c) He crashes through the window and dies.
(d) He is trampled in a crowd.
5. What does the little girl's killer say he hates in Chapter 1?
(d) Cotton candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
2. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
3. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
4. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
5. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)