|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) In the business district.
(b) The poor section.
(c) The prostitute district.
(d) The ritzy section.
2. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
3. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sarah Green.
(b) Sarah Johnson.
(c) Sara Nana.
(d) Sara Rosen.
4. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
(a) In an old box.
(b) In a trash can.
(c) On the sidewalk.
(d) The location is not revealed yet.
5. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
(a) Jack and Jill.
(b) Another police investigator.
(c) The Truth Killer.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
2. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
3. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
5. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)