|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 102-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
(a) Come into the Oval Office.
(b) Put his enemies under surveillance.
(c) Sleep in the Lincoln bedroom.
(d) Speak without an appointment.
2. Who escapes through the Holland Tunnel after the President's New York speech is interrupted?
(d) The President.
3. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
(a) To a rooftop.
(b) To a deadend alley.
(c) To a park.
(d) Into a crowd.
4. Law enforcement officials thought the murder at the Kennedy Center could have been a mistake. Who did they suspect was the real target of the attack?
(a) The President's girlfriend.
(b) The President's wife.
(c) The President.
(d) The Supreme Court Justice.
5. What does Cross learn at the White House meeting?
(a) That the President is cheating on his wife.
(b) That the school principal is the President's daughter.
(c) That the President has been killed.
(d) That Jack and Jill called to tell the Secret Service about their next murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
2. What confession does the caller make when he interrupts Cross from decorating his Christmas tree?
3. Why is Cross fascinated with the Truth School principal?
4. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
5. Who investigates the Truth School killings?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)