|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kevin Hawkins' illegal role in the book?
(a) Insurance fraud.
(d) Drug dealer.
2. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
(a) To use his last bullet.
(b) His friend wants part of the action.
(c) To keep his own identity secret.
(d) He was hired to do so.
3. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
(a) An arm.
(b) Lunch money.
(c) School clothes.
(d) A backpack.
4. What does Cross do on his off-time?
(a) Drinks too much.
(b) Plays golf.
(c) Has poker night with the boys.
(d) Works the Truth School case.
5. Who sends the videotaped murder to the media company?
(b) Jack and Jill.
(d) The Truth School killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
2. Where is the Truth School killer hiding?
3. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President's wife?
4. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
5. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)