Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Photojournalist, Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
(a) The principal.
(b) Cross himself.
(c) The chief.
(d) Cross' son.
2. What does Cross learn at the White House meeting?
(a) That the President has been killed.
(b) That the school principal is the President's daughter.
(c) That the President is cheating on his wife.
(d) That Jack and Jill called to tell the Secret Service about their next murder.
3. What does the reader know in Chapter 1 about the mindset of the child killer?
(a) He is a drug addict.
(b) He had a severe mental defect at birth.
(c) It is too early to know.
(d) He is just mean.
4. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
(a) The Secret Service.
(c) The FBI.
5. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
(c) His mother.
(d) The Truth School killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cross' son's name?
2. Who is Cross' physical conscience?
3. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
4. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
5. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)