Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 15-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) In a mall.
(b) On a playground.
(c) At a school.
(d) In a pediatrician's office.
2. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
(a) TV reporter.
(b) Magazine editor.
(c) Newspaper reporter.
(d) Police officer.
3. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
(a) By strangling.
(b) By stabbing.
(c) By gunshot.
(d) By poison.
4. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
(a) Randomly, using a phone book.
(b) By playing a game.
(c) By drawing the name from a hat.
(d) By flipping a coin.
5. What is Cross' son's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
2. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
3. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
5. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)