|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first murder victim at the school missing?
(a) Lunch money.
(b) A backpack.
(c) School clothes.
(d) An arm.
2. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) A balloon.
(b) An envelope with lunch money in it.
(c) A candy wrapper.
(d) A cotton candy bag.
3. What is Cross' official job?
(a) Fingerprint expert.
(b) Patrol officer.
(c) Secret Service protection.
(d) Homicide investigator.
4. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) In the business district.
(b) The poor section.
(c) The ritzy section.
(d) The prostitute district.
5. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Into a crowd.
(b) Over a large fence.
(c) Across to another roof.
(d) Through a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
2. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
3. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
4. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
5. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)